'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

I don't understand how pseudocons can claim to be opposed to face coverings.

trump-makeup-line.jpg

Because there is a deeper meaning to the dress. If Jews wearing beanies started bombing places outside of Israel and calling for the death of infidels. I would renounce Judaism and never wear a beanie again. But thats just me.

Hmm, so there's been no Beanie wearing Jewish Terrorists?

So, Baruch Goldstein is just a figment of our imaginations?

Not one or two. There are always psychos. I mean many many many many persons as happens in radical Islam. Nice try though.

Islamic Tatars are model Muslims, as they tend to be more Secular & Educated, they also have a lot less Terrorist attacks than Jews, or most of the Western European ethnics.

And? You're not making a strong argument at all here. You hate Jews and want me and all my kind eradicated. I get it. Doesn't mean you have to defend radical Islam in the process.

I'd like to see a list of Islamic Tatar terrorist attacks, compared to a list of ones done by Jews, Irish Catholics, Irish Protestants, Italians, Basque, Cuban anti-Communist terrorism, Germany's terrorism, and so forth.

Why do you care about Tatars? Dude, you're really off your game today.

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

Corinthians 11: 6
{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.

at the time ---women cover the head---stuff was written in the bible---
it was considered really GAUCHE in GREECE for a grown woman
to be out of her house with her head uncovered. The romans aped
the greeks. It was the MODE of the time. When I was a kid----I
would not enter the public library wearing pants------or go to a synagogue or church without white gloves----IT WAS THE MODE----way back
then. Fashions of dress change. Fashions of ETIQUETTE change.
Remember when respectable men went NOWHERE without jacket
and tie?

And how is that different than the hijab?
The whole point of religions are to provide a code of ethical conduct, especially when it comes to sexuality.
Since the head covering for women is in the Old and New Testament, then it is also part of Judaism and Christianity, just like Islam.
The fact Jews and Christians do not follow their own religion very well, is not a reason to prevent Muslims from following theirs.

Because there is a deeper meaning to the dress.

Is she being forced to wear it?

IDK? Is she? It is possible. I don't know her personally or the repercussions she may face if she doesn't wear it.

I'm pretty sure an American Congresswoman can go hijabless if she wants to.

Are you? I am not so sure when it comes to radical Islam. I would not bet my or my kids lives on it that is for sure. Again being a Jew maybe I am more sensitive than most when it comes to radical Islam or Islam in general.

Radical Islam is a reaction to and against western colonialism and imperialism.
End the evils of western colonialism and imperialism, and I would bet radical Islam would disappear as well.

you are wrong. The excesses of islam-------are MOSTLY ISLAMIC
IMPERIALISM and COLONIALISM and date back to the rapist war-
lord of mecca

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

Just more of the filthy same as America loses more of its identity, it’s roots....the identity that once upon a time made it the greatest country in the world.

Don't really get that, since New England was largely founded by religious extremists following ancient Mideast religious practices, which originally required hair covering for women, like the Puritans, Quakers, etc.

Puritan+women.jpg

You won’t “get” much if you like to split hairs and play retard semantics. You probably haven’t noticed but WE haven’t made ‘head coverings’ part of the standard dress code for about a century now. You’re trying hard though...that’s cute.

Because there is a deeper meaning to the dress. If Jews wearing beanies started bombing places outside of Israel and calling for the death of infidels. I would renounce Judaism and never wear a beanie again. But thats just me.

Not one or two. There are always psychos. I mean many many many many persons as happens in radical Islam. Nice try though.

Islamic Tatars are model Muslims, as they tend to be more Secular & Educated, they also have a lot less Terrorist attacks than Jews, or most of the Western European ethnics.

And? You're not making a strong argument at all here. You hate Jews and want me and all my kind eradicated. I get it. Doesn't mean you have to defend radical Islam in the process.

I'd like to see a list of Islamic Tatar terrorist attacks, compared to a list of ones done by Jews, Irish Catholics, Irish Protestants, Italians, Basque, Cuban terorrism, German terrorism, and so forth.

why the silly apple and orange comparisons?

as i said , my objection is that if these third worlders are imported and then elected to government then they will have to be dealt with and that dealing will be detrimental as these third worlder [as expected] bring nonWestern thinking to USA Government . One example is allowing Head Coverings in Congress which was [i think] a 200 year old rule against head coverings in Congress. Hey , depending on your ages , its the young that will have to deal with the nonWestern changes and thinking in the USA Gents and Ladies .
Why are you calling her a third worlder?

She was born in Mogadishu Somalia, fled a horrific civil war, spent 4 yrs in a refugee camp, legally immigrated to America and became a US citizen at 17. She graduated North Dakota State and she became a policy fellow at Humphrey School of Public Affairs. She has now been elected to publicoffice.

In America that is considered a success story.

She also supports free tuition, medicare for all, BDS, she called Israel an apartheid regime that hypnotized the world and is evil.

LOL....yeah she is a real gem.

and from what i understand 'yamalkus' are also not allowed since the 180 year old rules was put in place 180 years ago . I guess that the rule was NO Head coverings / no hats and it wasn't a religious rule . But import these third worlders and now its a religious rule . As i said . import these third worlders and you will have to deal with their unamerican ways . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.

would not enter the public library wearing pants------or go to a synagogue or church without white gloves----IT WAS THE MODE----way back
and tie?

The whole point of religions are to provide a code of ethical conduct, especially when it comes to sexuality.
Since the head covering for women is in the Old and New Testament, then it is also part of Judaism and Christianity, just like Islam.
The fact Jews and Christians do not follow their own religion very well, is not a reason to prevent Muslims from following theirs.

try again. the women who are FLAUNTING THEIR HEAD RAGS
publically have ADMITTED that they do it for POLITICAL REASONS---
listen to what people SAY-----it is very instructive.

Women tell me they want to wear the hijab because they feel safer and because they don't have to spend as much money and time on appearance.

that's not a HIJAB-----that is a hat, or beret or baseball cap or----
wig

No, because a hat, beret, or baseball cap is to be removed in doors, by social convention.
That is because a hat, beret, or baseball cap is for the weather, like wind, sun, rain, cold, etc.
The nun's habit is not for weather, and is not to be removed ever, in public.

The wig is very controversial. Since the original point was modesty, most orthodox do not accept a wig as being appropriate.

I'd like to see a list of Islamic Tatar terrorist attacks, compared to a list of ones done by Jews, Irish Catholics, Irish Protestants, Italians, Basque, Cuban anti-Communist terrorism, Germany's terrorism, and so forth.

Tartars refers to Chechens and Ukrainians.

Women tell me they want to wear the hijab because they feel safer and because they don't have to spend as much money and time on appearance.

that's not a HIJAB-----that is a hat, or beret or baseball cap or----
wig

No, because a hat, beret, or baseball cap is to be removed in doors, by social convention.
That is because a hat, beret, or baseball cap is for the weather, like wind, sun, rain, cold, etc.
The nun's habit is not for weather, and is not to be removed ever, in public.

The wig is very controversial. Since the original point was modesty, most orthodox do not accept a wig as being appropriate.

you got a citation for "most orthodox do not accept a wig for the issue of
modesty" ?????? "orthodox what" eastern orthodox? seems to me like something from your own mind.
As to HAT REMOVAL NOPE ---it does not apply in the culture of
the USA-----women get to wear their hats indoors and even at lunch unless the hat is huge or very weird

Tartars refers to Chechens and Ukrainians.

He should read about the Boston Marathon bombings then.

Does her Husband/Brother force her to wear the head-cover?
It is a display of Islamic Male chauvinism and Islamic Female subservience.
It proves once again that Liberals don't have any real principles.
The crazy Liberals are kowtowing to the Jihadist again.

DemocratWomenhajab.jpg

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---
Poor, scared little cracka :itsok:
------------------------------ NOT scared at all . As an older guy i think its funny . Youngsters and people that encourage or advocate for immigration don't seem to realize that if they import non Western third worlders then they will have to deal with them BFlag . I think that a 200 year old rule against head coverings in 'congress' had to be modified or gotten rid of to allow these 2 third world muslim women to wear head coverings in 'congress' BFlag .
Since the nation was founded it’s had terrified old retards like you pissing yourselves over immigrants. You are no different.
we've also had condescending assholes pretending to be engaged in intelligent conversation but in the end, they were just condescending assholes.

you're not different.
we've also had condescending assholes pretending to be engaged in intelligent conversation but in the end, they were just condescending assholes.

you're not different.
The condescension is coming from those who are demonizing a person for their religion, dope.

con·de·scen·sion
/ˌkändəˈsen(t)SH(ə)n/
noun
  1. an attitude of patronizing superiority; disdain

Pointing to and speaking out against such behavior is the righteous position for true Americans.

and from what i understand 'yamalkus' are also not allowed since the 180 year old rules was put in place 180 years ago . I guess that the rule was NO Head coverings / no hats and it wasn't a religious rule . But import these third worlders and now its a religious rule . As i said . import these third worlders and you will have to deal with their unamerican ways . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

And it was never legal or right for Congress to ever have a rule dictating head covering.
It does not just violate many religious beliefs, but all personal and individual rights as well.
The only legal dress code one could demand is something that defends the rights of others, such as a ban on nudity.

And it was never legal or right for Congress to ever have a rule dictating head covering.
It does not just violate many religious beliefs, but all personal and individual rights as well.
The only legal dress code one could demand is something that defends the rights of others, such as a ban on nudity.

I see nothing wrong with dress codes

and tie?

try again. the women who are FLAUNTING THEIR HEAD RAGS
publically have ADMITTED that they do it for POLITICAL REASONS---
listen to what people SAY-----it is very instructive.

But it is illegal to prevent people from flaunting their political expression.
If they want to wear green or orange clothing for example, that is their right.

Does her Husband/Brother force her to wear the head-cover?
It is a display of Islamic Male chauvinism and Islamic Female subservience.
It proves once again that Liberals don't have any real principles.
The crazy Liberals are kowtowing to the Jihadist again.

View attachment 238242

Poor argument considering the male in the image is also covering his head in the exact same and equal way.

Forum List

Back