'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

Does her Husband/Brother force her to wear the head-cover?
It is a display of Islamic Male chauvinism and Islamic Female subservience.
It proves once again that Liberals don't have any real principles.
The crazy Liberals are kowtowing to the Jihadist again.

View attachment 238242

I would say that the headdress of the first guy-----ie the man----should not
be allowed on the head of a USA senator during sessions of the senate

as i said , my objection is that if these third worlders are imported and then elected to government then they will have to be dealt with and that dealing will be detrimental as these third worlder [as expected] bring nonWestern thinking to USA Government . One example is allowing Head Coverings in Congress which was [i think] a 200 year old rule against head coverings in Congress. Hey , depending on your ages , its the young that will have to deal with the nonWestern changes and thinking in the USA Gents and Ladies .
Why are you calling her a third worlder?

She was born in Mogadishu Somalia, fled a horrific civil war, spent 4 yrs in a refugee camp, legally immigrated to America and became a US citizen at 17. She graduated North Dakota State and she became a policy fellow at Humphrey School of Public Affairs. She has now been elected to publicoffice.

In America that is considered a success story.
--------------------------------- just my opinion that she is a third worlder as she isn't a Westerner or American in her thinking or her Religion Coyote .

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

Corinthians 11: 6
{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.

at the time ---women cover the head---stuff was written in the bible---
it was considered really GAUCHE in GREECE for a grown woman
to be out of her house with her head uncovered. The romans aped
the greeks. It was the MODE of the time. When I was a kid----I
would not enter the public library wearing pants------or go to a synagogue or church without white gloves----IT WAS THE MODE----way back
then. Fashions of dress change. Fashions of ETIQUETTE change.
Remember when respectable men went NOWHERE without jacket
and tie?

And how is that different than the hijab?
The whole point of religions are to provide a code of ethical conduct, especially when it comes to sexuality.
Since the head covering for women is in the Old and New Testament, then it is also part of Judaism and Christianity, just like Islam.
The fact Jews and Christians do not follow their own religion very well, is not a reason to prevent Muslims from following theirs.

try again. the women who are FLAUNTING THEIR HEAD RAGS
publically have ADMITTED that they do it for POLITICAL REASONS---
listen to what people SAY-----it is very instructive.

But it is illegal to prevent people from flaunting their political expression.
If they want to wear green or orange clothing for example, that is their right.

the issue under discussion is DRESS CODE IN THE CAPITOL BUILDING
BY SENATORS DURING SENATE SESSIONS-------not picnics in the park

But the point is that dress codes are utterly illegal if you try to enforce them by force.
They have absolutely no legal basis.
They can only be a voluntary convention, not enforced.
Attempts to enforce them are clearly criminal.
The only exception to that would be on private property, where the owner may enforce a dress code by asking violators to leave the private property.

at the time ---women cover the head---stuff was written in the bible---
it was considered really GAUCHE in GREECE for a grown woman
to be out of her house with her head uncovered. The romans aped
the greeks. It was the MODE of the time. When I was a kid----I
would not enter the public library wearing pants------or go to a synagogue or church without white gloves----IT WAS THE MODE----way back
then. Fashions of dress change. Fashions of ETIQUETTE change.
Remember when respectable men went NOWHERE without jacket
and tie?

And how is that different than the hijab?
The whole point of religions are to provide a code of ethical conduct, especially when it comes to sexuality.
Since the head covering for women is in the Old and New Testament, then it is also part of Judaism and Christianity, just like Islam.
The fact Jews and Christians do not follow their own religion very well, is not a reason to prevent Muslims from following theirs.

try again. the women who are FLAUNTING THEIR HEAD RAGS
publically have ADMITTED that they do it for POLITICAL REASONS---
listen to what people SAY-----it is very instructive.

But it is illegal to prevent people from flaunting their political expression.
If they want to wear green or orange clothing for example, that is their right.

the issue under discussion is DRESS CODE IN THE CAPITOL BUILDING
BY SENATORS DURING SENATE SESSIONS-------not picnics in the park

But the point is that dress codes are utterly illegal if you try to enforce them by force.
They have absolutely no legal basis.
They can only be a voluntary convention, not enforced.
Attempts to enforce them are clearly criminal.
The only exception to that would be on private property, where the owner may enforce a dress code by asking violators to leave the private property.

who told you that?

the point of the thread is that she's wearing this in congress, this hijab.

So what?
so if you want to change topics, open a new thread.

odd needing to explain rules to a mod.

I'm waiting for you explain the problem
keep on waiting. i never said there was a problem.
You said the topic was about this woman wearing a hijab. So you clearly think this is a problem.

Does her wearing a hijab make you want to shit your pants or something?

So what?

except some people's comprehension.

You seem awfully concerned about a non-problem

Gee, I wonder how many Crosses are in being worn in the Congresses of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Morrocco, etc. etc.

Isn't it something, that "DIE-Versity" is usually only shoved down the throats of White Christians?

Well, we're not an oppressive theocracy, so you're comparing apples and oranges.

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

If you want to ban ALL religious insignia and emblems then go right ahead. But if you want to ban ALL religions EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY then forget it.

ALL or none.
we came here because of religious persecution and to get away from people telling you how you feel is right or wrong.

amazing we lost site of a core reason for our existence.

Yet you say nothing to those who are persecuting this woman over her faith. You're about as self aware as a turnip.

you lost me-----who is persecuting whom over "FAITH"?

You fool.
my comment on the HIJAB controversy------I have noted the "right to
adhere to the requirements of one's religion" argument----and sorta
agree. HOWEVER----so MANY of the HIJAB sporting chicks have
actually ADMITED THAT they put that rag on their heads to make a
POLITICAL POINT about THEIR FAVORED CULT. Those sluts lose
my support------they have legalized something VERY UNAMERICAN

Gee, I wonder how many Crosses are in being worn in the Congresses of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Morrocco, etc. etc.

Isn't it something, that "DIE-Versity" is usually only shoved down the throats of White Christians?
See post 98.

And no one forced this Muslim woman on us. She was elected fair and square.

So what?

except some people's comprehension.

You seem awfully concerned about a non-problem
you seem awfully concerned about the things i say and don't seem to even understand them.

just be concerned.

you do that.

we are discussing the USA -----pieroges face -----

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---
Why are you so afraid?
What makes you think it "scares" him? You arent much of a thinker.
--------------------------------------------------- aw , they always say FEAR , Scared no matter what the subject is . I guess that they don't know how to spell Dislike or Disdain for inferior third world cultures GodBoy . .

And? You're not making a strong argument at all here. You hate Jews and want me and all my kind eradicated. I get it. Doesn't mean you have to defend radical Islam in the process.

I'd like to see a list of Islamic Tatar terrorist attacks, compared to a list of ones done by Jews, Irish Catholics, Irish Protestants, Italians, Basque, Cuban anti-Communist terrorism, Germany's terrorism, and so forth.

Why do you care about Tatars? Dude, you're really off your game today.

Tartars refers to Chechens and Ukrainians.

He should read about the Boston Marathon bombings then.

Not really, Chechens are Caucasus peoples, Tatars are Turkic

They mostly just have Islam in common, that's about it.

My bad.
I am not that familiar with the region, but thought Tartars were more of the Caucasus, like the Sythians, Cimmerons, etc.
But now that I think about it, they likely are more from the Mongol, Mogul, and Turkic migrations later.

See post 98.

And no one forced this Muslim woman on us. She was elected fair and square.

The Post 98 doesn't concern me, as I'm not a Zionist, in fact I'm an anti-Zionist.

None the less, it seems many countries outside of European origins, tend to be much more hostile of those of Foreign origins, as well as anti-Gay, anti-Abortion.
AKA
Xenophobia.

But, notice, when European origins people are Xenophobic, like Hungary, or Poland are looking out for their own self-interests,
then
all of a sudden they're the Ultimate Boogie-man.

The Democrat Party is The Party of The New Inquisition.

They are worse than The Victorian Era, and Puritans without any of the morality.

Remember I told you this.

There will be a time when these Evil People will have control of America and they will make The Salem Witch Trials look like a tea party.

my interest is due to some weird 'muslim' lady prompting changes to 180 year old rules in 'congress' .

Forum List

Back