'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

Gee, I wonder how many Crosses are in being worn in the Congresses of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Morrocco, etc. etc.

Isn't it something, that "DIE-Versity" is usually only shoved down the throats of White Christians?
See post 98.

And no one forced this Muslim woman on us. She was elected fair and square.

The Post 98 doesn't concern me, as I'm not a Zionist, in fact I'm an anti-Zionist.

None the less, it seems many countries outside of European origins, tend to be much more hostile of those of Foreign origins, as well as anti-Gay, anti-Abortion.
AKA
Xenophobia.

But, notice, when European origins people are Xenophobic, like Hungary, or Poland are looking out for their own self-interests,
then
all of a sudden they're the Ultimate Boogie-man.
Hey retard. Just because someone votes for a Muslim woman does not mean they are saying all white men are devils.

Grow the fuck up.

Gee, I wonder how many Crosses are in being worn in the Congresses of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Morrocco, etc. etc.

Isn't it something, that "DIE-Versity" is usually only shoved down the throats of White Christians?

Well, we're not an oppressive theocracy, so you're comparing apples and oranges.
We are on our way to an oppressive theocracy with PC culture and Sharia Law on the Horizon as The Law of the land if we do not continue to be vigilant.

See post 98.

The Post 98 doesn't concern me, as I'm not a Zionist, in fact I'm an anti-Zionist.

None the less, it seems many countries outside of European origins, tend to be much more hostile of those of Foreign origins, as well as anti-Gay, anti-Abortion.
AKA
Xenophobia.

But, notice, when European origins people are Xenophobic, like Hungary, or Poland are looking out for their own self-interests,
then

Are you pro or anti Radical Islam?

my interest is due to some weird 'muslim' lady prompting changes to 180 year old rules in 'congress' .
Oh, you don't like it when rules are changed? Like...say...when one party exercises a "nuclear option" which overrides long standing rules?

Shit like that?

I think all The Democrats in Congress should be forced to wear DUNCE HATS in recognition of their SOLIDARITY with Hillary Clinton, Obama and THE RESISTANCE!

Does her Husband/Brother force her to wear the head-cover?
It is a display of Islamic Male chauvinism and Islamic Female subservience.
It proves once again that Liberals don't have any real principles.
The crazy Liberals are kowtowing to the Jihadist again.

View attachment 238242

I would say that the headdress of the first guy-----ie the man----should not
be allowed on the head of a USA senator during sessions of the senate
---------------------------------------- thats old 'aids' ridden 'yassar arafat' gone for a few years now . Maybe dead 8 or 10 years i guess Rosie.

Bahrain: 9 Women, Including a Jew, Christian, Appointed to Shura Council

lots of muslim countries are very annoyed at BAHRAIN
Yep. The Middle East is where Europe was about a century ago. And it just may take conflicts like WWI and WWII to bring them to secularism and democracy.

my interest is due to some weird 'muslim' lady prompting changes to 180 year old rules in 'congress' .
Oh, you don't like it when rules are changed? Like...say...when one party exercises a "nuclear option" which overrides long standing rules?

Shit like that?
Nuclear option - Wikipedia

In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court.[1] In April 2017, Senate Republicans led by Mitch McConnell extended the nuclear option to Supreme Court nominations in order to end debate on the nomination of Neil Gorsuch.[2][3][4]

moral of the story is - you do stupid shit, stupid shit will happen to you.

See post 98.

AKA
Xenophobia.

then

Are you pro or anti Radical Islam?

Since I believe that Islam is actually Satanism, I am opposed to All forms of Islam. I'd compare it most with Nazism as a Social and Political Paradigm, and with Satanism as a religion.

the point of the thread is that she's wearing this in congress, this hijab.
So what?

Does this make you want to shit your pants or something?

it should not be allowed as a POLITICAL STATEMENT---nor should
a sandwich sign

Political statements in dress are allowed in Congress.
The right to freedom of political speech would demand it.
Any attempt to prevent political dress would clearly be illegal.
All you could do is regulate the size of it, uniformly.

Yep. The Middle East is where Europe was about a century ago. And it just may take conflicts like WWI and WWII to bring them to secularism and democracy.

a war in the Middle east would be like a GIANT SINK HOLE-----
all sorts of stuff will fall in

Shit like that?

In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court.[1] In April 2017, Senate Republicans led by Mitch McConnell extended the nuclear option to Supreme Court nominations in order to end debate on the nomination of Neil Gorsuch.[2][3][4]

Yes, everyone changes the rules.

So what's your problem with the hijab? Does it induce diarrhea when you look at it?

a war in the Middle east would be like a GIANT SINK HOLE-----
all sorts of stuff will fall in
What happened in Europe wasn't pretty, either.

So what?

a sandwich sign

A hijab is not a political statement.

So what?

a sandwich sign

you have a citation to support your contention that
political statements in dress are allowed in congress?

See post 98.

AKA
Xenophobia.

then
Hey retard. Just because someone votes for a Muslim woman does not mean they are saying all white men are devils.

Grow the fuck up.

A lot of Whites voted for this Muslim Congress-Woman Ilhan Omar, or the Muslim Mayor of London Sadiq Khan, or the Obama US President of half Kenyan Black origins & a family with a Muslim past.

Yet, there's tons more people looking to nitpick Whites for being Xenophobic, than when other races are Xenophobic.

Apparently, Whites need to shut up & accept their Balkanized & Replaced fate.

But, all others, seem to get away with doing what ever the f*ck they like, so Long as they don't get in the way of Zionism goals.

Shit like that?

Yes, everyone changes the rules.

So what's your problem with the hijab? Does it induce diarrhea when you look at it?
show me where i ever said i had a problem with it.

as for induced diarrhea, i do get that reaction from the crap you spit out.

Forum List

Back