'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

The hat rule was made when Congress was a boys club. Long before women were allowed to even vote. Long before the first woman was elected.

It's as outdated as slavery.

I don't understand why tards are making a federal case out of a scarf!

not a "scarf" ----a SPECIFICALLY ISLAMIC STYLE HIJAB. You do not
seem to grasp the IMPORTANT SIGNIFICANCE of specific forms of
dress in the WORLD. Not your fault-----most americans do not know
HOW IMPORTANT style of dress is in the rest of the world----both
historically and even in modern times. ---Just an example----in actual
SHARIAH law------only a muslim can dress as a muslim------the non muslim must dress in a manner that REVEALS the fact that he is a
non-muslim--------something like the Nazi rules regarding jews and homo-sexuals. Socially-----people who know-------can tell just who a person
is -----socially-----by what he or she is wearing and how that person
should and MUST be treated
It's pretty fucking ironic you are telling someone how they must dress, don't you think?

How do you not see your own hypocrisy here?

no hypocrisy at all. Persons dealing with the rules of our
SECULAR society------should not be foisting a religion or a foreign
political ideology
Secular, my ass. Tell that to a homo who can't get a wedding cake.

The bigots have no bottom to their disease.

The hat rule was made when Congress was a boys club. Long before women were allowed to even vote. Long before the first woman was elected.

SHARIAH law------only a muslim can dress as a muslim------the non muslim must dress in a manner that REVEALS the fact that he is a
non-muslim--------something like the Nazi rules regarding jews and homo-sexuals. Socially-----people who know-------can tell just who a person

That is not at all true.
The hijab motivation in the Old Testament as well as the Quran, is identically the same, which is female modesty.
It is not at all to identify by religion, and all Jewish and Christian women used to also wear the equivalent of the hijab.
Christian, Jewish, and Muslim women not only all wore it, but all lived in the same region originally.

The turban is a Jewish tradition and convention for example, not Arab or Muslim.
turban72.jpg

ALL WRONG------including your turban theory------it is ALSO an eastern
mode for --------all sorts of ethnic groups----not just jews.
Do you know anything about muslim culture and shariah law AT ALL?

Poor, scared little cracka :itsok:
------------------------------ NOT scared at all . As an older guy i think its funny . Youngsters and people that encourage or advocate for immigration don't seem to realize that if they import non Western third worlders then they will have to deal with them BFlag . I think that a 200 year old rule against head coverings in 'congress' had to be modified or gotten rid of to allow these 2 third world muslim women to wear head coverings in 'congress' BFlag .
Since the nation was founded it’s had terrified old retards like you pissing yourselves over immigrants. You are no different.

But, but, but It's a secular nation, except when it's not.
Congrats on posting something that has absolutely nothing to do with anything

Either it's a Secular Nation of Separation of Religion & State, or it's Not.
Which is it?
It’s a secular nation of separation of Church and state with freedom to practice religion openly

----------------------------------------- as i said in my opening post . if you are stupid enough to import them then you will have to deal with them and i think that importation of 'muslims' is a huge mistake G5000 .
That's because you are a bigot, pismoe.

Most of the Muslims coming here are fleeing the terrorists. The terrorists are killing far more Muslims than Americans or Christians. Far, far, far more.

These are hard working, family oriented, deeply religious people. A natural Republican conservative demographic, and you tards are alienating them. It just doesn't get dumber than that.

They are also a source of intelligence on the terrorists.

These Muslims come here because they understand and appreciate our freedoms, which you quite clearly do not.

clearly, you do not know any

----------------------------------------- as i said in my opening post . if you are stupid enough to import them then you will have to deal with them and i think that importation of 'muslims' is a huge mistake G5000 .
That's because you are a bigot, pismoe.

Most of the Muslims coming here are fleeing the terrorists. The terrorists are killing far more Muslims than Americans or Christians. Far, far, far more.

These are hard working, family oriented, deeply religious people. A natural Republican conservative demographic, and you tards are alienating them. It just doesn't get dumber than that.

They are also a source of intelligence on the terrorists.

These Muslims come here because they understand and appreciate our freedoms, which you quite clearly do not.
--------------------------Why would i care that some terrorist are killing muslims in some far off land as they come to the USA to infect the USA G5000 ??

------------------------------ NOT scared at all . As an older guy i think its funny . Youngsters and people that encourage or advocate for immigration don't seem to realize that if they import non Western third worlders then they will have to deal with them BFlag . I think that a 200 year old rule against head coverings in 'congress' had to be modified or gotten rid of to allow these 2 third world muslim women to wear head coverings in 'congress' BFlag .
Since the nation was founded it’s had terrified old retards like you pissing yourselves over immigrants. You are no different.

Which is it?
It’s a secular nation of separation of Church and state with freedom to practice religion openly

the freedom to PRACTICE RELIGION OPENLY --does not extend to the
Senate floor

Gee, I wonder how many Crosses are in being worn in the Congresses of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Morrocco, etc. etc.

Isn't it something, that "DIE-Versity" is usually only shoved down the throats of White Christians?
See post 98.

And no one forced this Muslim woman on us. She was elected fair and square.

The Post 98 doesn't concern me, as I'm not a Zionist, in fact I'm an anti-Zionist.

None the less, it seems many countries outside of European origins, tend to be much more hostile of those of Foreign origins, as well as anti-Gay, anti-Abortion.
AKA
Xenophobia.

But, notice, when European origins people are Xenophobic, like Hungary, or Poland are looking out for their own self-interests,
then
all of a sudden they're the Ultimate Boogie-man.

Are you pro or anti Radical Islam?

Hmm, I don't support violence of many Radical Islamic groups, but I do however agree with the anti-Jew, anti-Gay, anti-Abortion, anti-Hollywood, anti-Media sentiments, etc. etc.

Terrorism in fact does mostly damage to the Muslims, themselves.

That's why I'm not so sure it's all Muslims.

I wouldn't really doubt some unhinged Muslims cause problems, it's just as easy to create False-flags on their backs, as well.

It is so stupid and self-defeating to alienate an entire group of voters.

Bigotry is fucking stupid beyond belief.

Anti-Bigotry is a f*cking stupid beyond belief.

The problems are in fact bringing diverse peoples together, and expecting it will work out.
AKA Balkanization.

A.) Balkanization has caused conflict, massacres, war & genocides all over the Planet.

B.) Balkanization has been worsened in America & Western Europe, and all that has happened is increased Hate crimes & increased Populists like Trump.

C.) Balkanization has been properly solved, by SEPARATION, it worked separating Turkish Muslims & Greek Orthodox Christians after WW1, as well as Polish Catholics from German Lutherans & Ukrainian Orthodox Christians after WW2, or how about splitting up Yugoslavia into Serbia, Croatia & Bosnia?
Then there's the split up of South Sudan from Sudan, didn't solve everything 100%, but helped significiantly.

I am not an expert in the region, but I disagree.
I believe the point of the meaning of the word "balkanization" is when groups in an area try to remain separate, and that is what fails.
It was Yugoslavia that worked, and that was because it integrated instead of separating.
The break up of Yugoslavia was a complete and total disaster in my opinion.
You can never get separation to succeed in my opinion, because where ever you try to draw a line, there will still be some on the wrong side of that line. So all you do is break down the discrimination and abuse to smaller and smaller units, just making it worse.
In my opinion, the only solution is to prevent discrimination, so you don't need to make arbitrary lines.
What I am promoting essentially is blind justice, where you create general principles that work for all because no one wants to create general principles that could backfire and harm themselves. It enforced the golden rule, where you have to treat others as you would have them treat you, because that is what would then happen.

Which is it?

Senate floor
Yeah right. That’s why every fucking session of the Senate opens with a Christian prayer. Good fucking grief.

It's pretty fucking ironic you are telling someone how they must dress, don't you think?

political ideology
Secular, my ass. Tell that to a homo who can't get a wedding cake.

The bigots have no bottom to their disease.

your example is silly-------a homo hating baker has rights too

Gee, I wonder how many Crosses are in being worn in the Congresses of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Morrocco, etc. etc.

Isn't it something, that "DIE-Versity" is usually only shoved down the throats of White Christians?
See post 98.

And no one forced this Muslim woman on us. She was elected fair and square.

The Post 98 doesn't concern me, as I'm not a Zionist, in fact I'm an anti-Zionist.

None the less, it seems many countries outside of European origins, tend to be much more hostile of those of Foreign origins, as well as anti-Gay, anti-Abortion.
AKA
Xenophobia.

But, notice, when European origins people are Xenophobic, like Hungary, or Poland are looking out for their own self-interests,
then
all of a sudden they're the Ultimate Boogie-man.

Are you pro or anti Radical Islam?

Hmm, I don't support violence of many Radical Islamic groups, but I do however agree with the anti-Jew, anti-Gay, anti-Abortion, anti-Hollywood, anti-Media sentiments, etc. etc.

Terrorism in fact does mostly damage to the Muslims, themselves.

That's why I'm not so sure it's all Muslims.

I wouldn't really doubt some unhinged Muslims cause problems, it's just as easy to create False-flags on their backs, as well.

You're anti Hollywood? LOL That is a new one for me.

It is so stupid and self-defeating to alienate an entire group of voters.

Bigotry is fucking stupid beyond belief.

Anti-Bigotry is a f*cking stupid beyond belief.

The problems are in fact bringing diverse peoples together, and expecting it will work out.
AKA Balkanization.

A.) Balkanization has caused conflict, massacres, war & genocides all over the Planet.

B.) Balkanization has been worsened in America & Western Europe, and all that has happened is increased Hate crimes & increased Populists like Trump.

C.) Balkanization has been properly solved, by SEPARATION, it worked separating Turkish Muslims & Greek Orthodox Christians after WW1, as well as Polish Catholics from German Lutherans & Ukrainian Orthodox Christians after WW2, or how about splitting up Yugoslavia into Serbia, Croatia & Bosnia?
Then there's the split up of South Sudan from Sudan, didn't solve everything 100%, but helped significiantly.

I am not an expert in the region, but I disagree.
I believe the point of the meaning of the word "balkanization" is when groups in an area try to remain separate, and that is what fails.
It was Yugoslavia that worked, and that was because it integrated instead of separating.
The break up of Yugoslavia was a complete and total disaster in my opinion.
You can never get separation to succeed in my opinion, because where ever you try to draw a line, there will still be some on the wrong side of that line. So all you do is break down the discrimination and abuse to smaller and smaller units, just making it worse.
In my opinion, the only solution is to prevent discrimination, so you don't need to make arbitrary lines.
What I am promoting essentially is blind justice, where you create general principles that work for all because no one wants to create general principles that could backfire and harm themselves. It enforced the golden rule, where you have to treat others as you would have them treat you, because that is what would then happen.

There were a ton of Massacres on all sides in Yugoslavia, now that they've Separated, they've actually have basically no Massacres.

Balkanization is the clear culprit.

Which is it?

Senate floor
Yeah right. That’s why every fucking session of the Senate opens with a Christian prayer. Good fucking grief.

It does? what Christian prayer is that?

Which is it?

Senate floor
It opens with a non-denominational prayer, not a Christian one.

UK Chief Rabbi delivers Invocation prayer at US Senate

Which is it?

Senate floor
wrong.

Hindu Prayer Will Open Senate Session in July

worldwide the problem seems to be 'muslim' rather than Hindu , Christianity or any other religion . Just saying .

political ideology

In no way is this or any society secular.
The whole point of the US is supposed to be religious freedom.
Secular prohibits someone having religious motivations, and that contradicts religious freedom.
What one is supposed to do in order to allow religious freedom is to not deliberately harm any one religion.
That means you could allow laws based on religious beliefs as long as they are not harmful to others.
And example is nudity.
The laws against it are not based on anything logical, since all primitive human societies allow nudity.
They are based completely on religious beliefs.
But since it does not harm anyone to have religious beliefs against nudity being enforced, we can enforce those religious laws against nudity.
Lots of US laws, like on marriage, prostitution, etc., are all religion based.

Which is it?

Senate floor
It opens with a non-denominational prayer, not a Christian one.

UK Chief Rabbi delivers Invocation prayer at US Senate
Cool. Still proves my point.

Which is it?

Senate floor
wrong.

Well that’s also stupid. Still makes my point.

worldwide the problem seems to be 'muslim' rather than Hindu , Christianity or any other religion . Just saying .

I strongly disagree.
The world wide problem is capitalism, greed, colonialism, imperialism, etc.
If you leave Muslims alone and don't try to steal from them of take control of their governments, they are not a problem at all.
Muslims did not try to invade the US and take over, it has always been western powers that tried to invade and take over Muslim countries.
So far, Muslims come off as freedom fighters, against illegal foreign occupation and domination.

Which is it?

Senate floor
wrong.

Well that’s also stupid. Still makes my point.
no it makes you wrong.

you said:
"That’s why every fucking session of the Senate opens with a Christian prayer"

and have been proven wrong.

bye.

Forum List

Back