'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

If you want to ban ALL religious insignia and emblems then go right ahead. But if you want to ban ALL religions EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY then forget it.

ALL or none.
we came here because of religious persecution and to get away from people telling you how you feel is right or wrong.

amazing we lost site of a core reason for our existence.

Yet you say nothing to those who are persecuting this woman over her faith. You're about as self aware as a turnip.

Hmm, so there's been no Beanie wearing Jewish Terrorists?

So, Baruch Goldstein is just a figment of our imaginations?

Not one or two. There are always psychos. I mean many many many many persons as happens in radical Islam. Nice try though.

Islamic Tatars are model Muslims, as they tend to be more Secular & Educated, they also have a lot less Terrorist attacks than Jews, or most of the Western European ethnics.

And? You're not making a strong argument at all here. You hate Jews and want me and all my kind eradicated. I get it. Doesn't mean you have to defend radical Islam in the process.

I'd like to see a list of Islamic Tatar terrorist attacks, compared to a list of ones done by Jews, Irish Catholics, Irish Protestants, Italians, Basque, Cuban anti-Communist terrorism, Germany's terrorism, and so forth.

Why do you care about Tatars? Dude, you're really off your game today.

Why should I like Polish Jews, more than Polish Tatars, exactly???????

Does her Husband/Brother force her to wear the head-cover?
It is a display of Islamic Male chauvinism and Islamic Female subservience.
It proves once again that Liberals don't have any real principles.
The crazy Liberals are kowtowing to the Jihadist again.

View attachment 238242

Poor argument considering the male in the image is also covering his head in the exact same and equal way.
WOW LOL, you just don't get it do you

Not one or two. There are always psychos. I mean many many many many persons as happens in radical Islam. Nice try though.

Islamic Tatars are model Muslims, as they tend to be more Secular & Educated, they also have a lot less Terrorist attacks than Jews, or most of the Western European ethnics.

And? You're not making a strong argument at all here. You hate Jews and want me and all my kind eradicated. I get it. Doesn't mean you have to defend radical Islam in the process.

I'd like to see a list of Islamic Tatar terrorist attacks, compared to a list of ones done by Jews, Irish Catholics, Irish Protestants, Italians, Basque, Cuban anti-Communist terrorism, Germany's terrorism, and so forth.

Why should I like Polish Jews, more than Polish Tatars, exactly???????

Why not like or dislike them equally?

and from what i understand 'yamalkus' are also not allowed since the 180 year old rules was put in place 180 years ago . I guess that the rule was NO Head coverings / no hats and it wasn't a religious rule . But import these third worlders and now its a religious rule . As i said . import these third worlders and you will have to deal with their unamerican ways . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

And it was never legal or right for Congress to ever have a rule dictating head covering.
It does not just violate many religious beliefs, but all personal and individual rights as well.
The only legal dress code one could demand is something that defends the rights of others, such as a ban on nudity.

I see nothing wrong with dress codes

I most certainly do when the dress code is arbitrary, lacking in uniformity, and serves no purpose except to harm selected minorities.
The only legal regulations are those necessary in order to defend the rights of others.
There is no authority for anything else.

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

Corinthians 11: 6
{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.
and how many people in congress show up to work in a nun outfit?

Even you know that isn't the point.

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

Corinthians 11: 6
{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.

at the time ---women cover the head---stuff was written in the bible---
it was considered really GAUCHE in GREECE for a grown woman
to be out of her house with her head uncovered. The romans aped
the greeks. It was the MODE of the time. When I was a kid----I
would not enter the public library wearing pants------or go to a synagogue or church without white gloves----IT WAS THE MODE----way back
then. Fashions of dress change. Fashions of ETIQUETTE change.
Remember when respectable men went NOWHERE without jacket
and tie?

And how is that different than the hijab?
The whole point of religions are to provide a code of ethical conduct, especially when it comes to sexuality.
Since the head covering for women is in the Old and New Testament, then it is also part of Judaism and Christianity, just like Islam.
The fact Jews and Christians do not follow their own religion very well, is not a reason to prevent Muslims from following theirs.

try again. the women who are FLAUNTING THEIR HEAD RAGS
publically have ADMITTED that they do it for POLITICAL REASONS---
listen to what people SAY-----it is very instructive.

But it is illegal to prevent people from flaunting their political expression.
If they want to wear green or orange clothing for example, that is their right.

the issue under discussion is DRESS CODE IN THE CAPITOL BUILDING
BY SENATORS DURING SENATE SESSIONS-------not picnics in the park

Tartars refers to Chechens and Ukrainians.

He should read about the Boston Marathon bombings then.

Not really, Chechens are Caucasus peoples, Tatars are Turkic

They mostly just have Islam in common, that's about it.

She also supports free tuition, medicare for all, BDS, she called Israel an apartheid regime that hypnotized the world and is evil.

LOL....yeah she is a real gem.

How is that different than most Democrats?

I don't think most Democrats are for medicare for all, free tuition and certainly calling Israel evil and being pro BDS. That was Bernie's platform sans the Israel stuff but not most Dems. Unless I am wrong this is the Progressive Left portion of the party and still the minority. No?

and from what i understand 'yamalkus' are also not allowed since the 180 year old rules was put in place 180 years ago . I guess that the rule was NO Head coverings / no hats and it wasn't a religious rule . But import these third worlders and now its a religious rule . As i said . import these third worlders and you will have to deal with their unamerican ways . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

And it was never legal or right for Congress to ever have a rule dictating head covering.
It does not just violate many religious beliefs, but all personal and individual rights as well.
The only legal dress code one could demand is something that defends the rights of others, such as a ban on nudity.
---------------------------------------------- i hear that there was no place to put the 'HATS' . Generally , Americans and Westerners wore their hats while out of doors but took them off for Business Rigby .

I see nothing wrong with dress codes

I most certainly do when the dress code is arbitrary, lacking in uniformity, and serves no purpose except to harm selected minorities.
The only legal regulations are those necessary in order to defend the rights of others.
There is no authority for anything else.

right----DEFEND THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS. like avoidance of
advocating for this or that political or religious OPINION whilst
functioning in the USA FEDERAL LEGISLATURE by one's
particular DRESS. I would also apply dress restrictions on FEDERAL
JUDGES IN COURT. I can assure you-----as an erstwhile occasional
expert opinion witness in little teensy civil cases------if I showed up in
bizaaro dress------the judge would have tossed me out

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

If you want to ban ALL religious insignia and emblems then go right ahead. But if you want to ban ALL religions EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY then forget it.

ALL or none.
we came here because of religious persecution and to get away from people telling you how you feel is right or wrong.

amazing we lost site of a core reason for our existence.

Yet you say nothing to those who are persecuting this woman over her faith. You're about as self aware as a turnip.

you lost me-----who is persecuting whom over "FAITH"?

Pseudocons are pussies. Gutless wonders.

List of Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia

Here is one of the Muslims serving in Israel's Knesset:

Haneen Zoabi - Wikipedia

330px-Hanee-Zoabi-28-Sep-2012.jpg

Forum List

Back