Hiking the Minimum Wage Doesn’t Help the Poor

Scientist can't PROVE that gravity exists. It's a theory...let me guess, you want proof of Gravity existing? Can't and won't happen...now will you attempt to float off a bridge Mr. Theories don't count?

Also, where is your proof that those scientist bowed to political pressure. Let me guess you don't need proof to believe that but you want proof to scientist? You dont need proof from that one scientist either? You're mighty selective when it comes to requiring proof.

Got it.

Scientist can't PROVE that gravity exists. It's a theory...let me guess, you want proof of Gravity existing? Can't and won't happen...now will you attempt to float off a bridge Mr. Theories don't count?

Also, where is your proof that those scientist bowed to political pressure. Let me guess you don't need proof to believe that but you want proof to scientist? You dont need proof from that one scientist either? You're mighty selective when it comes to requiring proof.

Got it.

No, you jsut dont get it. Gravity is a proven phenomenon. Every time you drop something.
It is well known that scientists toed the line partly in order to get further funding for global warming research. That requires no proof on my part.

Got it.

No, you jsut dont get it. Gravity is a proven phenomenon. Every time you drop something.
It is well known that scientists toed the line partly in order to get further funding for global warming research. That requires no proof on my part.

If it's well known, you'll have no problem providing proof. Go ahead.... Since you're all about providing undeniable proof for everything, let's see yours.

Got it.

If it's well known, you'll have no problem providing proof. Go ahead.... Since you're all about providing undeniable proof for everything, let's see yours.
When (not if) I do that, will you agree I am correct and you are wrong? Or will yo
1) Impugn the source as right wing propaganda
2) Bitch out and disappear until the next thread when you float the same stupid lies you tell all the time?

Because that's all you do in these debates.

Got it.

Gravity hasn't been proven. The existence of Gravity is a theory. What you just described is seeing something hit the ground. That's not proof.

So like I said 3 times before. Where is your proof the scientist bowed to political pressure and global warming is a hoax. I know, you believe it and by golly that's good enough! Where is your PROOF from that one scientist? It's a theory but you don't believe in theories, right? Or just gravity and that one guys theory doesn't need the proof you so desperately need?

Show me proof, since you require it for all theories. Annnnd go!

When (not if) I do that, will you agree I am correct and you are wrong? Or will yo
2) Bitch out and disappear until the next thread when you float the same stupid lies you tell all the time?

I've never bitched out on anything, that's actually your specialty Mr. "Thats what happens when blacks run things".

But yeah, I'll admit you're right as soon as you post that proof of yours.

I've never bitched out on anything, that's actually your specialty Mr. "Thats what happens when blacks run things".

But yeah, I'll admit you're right as soon as you post that proof of yours.

EPA May Have Suppressed Report Skeptical Of Global Warming - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

What the Global Warming Emails Reveal - WSJ.com

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis - Forbes

Scientists who said climate change sceptics had been proved wrong accused of hiding truth by colleague | Mail Online

I await your apology.

From your Forbes link (I like the way he uses the word Crisis...Like Scientist dont believe there is a CRISIS...Funny thing about it is that no one (very few) thinks its a CRISIS)

36% - “express the strong belief that climate change is happening, that it is not a normal cycle of nature, and humans are the main or central cause.”

24% - they believe that changes to the climate are natural, normal cycles of the Earth.” Moreover, “they strongly disagree that climate change poses any significant public risk and see no impact on their personal lives.”

17% - “diagnose climate change as both human- and naturally caused."

10% - “diagnose climate change as being natural or human caused."

5% - “diagnose climate change as being both human- and naturally caused, posing a moderate public risk, with only slight impact on their personal life.”

Where's the article that shows Climate Change doesnt exist? What you provided is an article that shows every scientist agrees that Climate Change is happening their THEORIES differ from who is causing it or it's impact on daily life. Funny now you love theories, dont you.

From your Forbes link (I like the way he uses the word Crisis...Like Scientist dont believe there is a CRISIS...Funny thing about it is that no one (very few) thinks its a CRISIS)

36% - “express the strong belief that climate change is happening, that it is not a normal cycle of nature, and humans are the main or central cause.”

24% - they believe that changes to the climate are natural, normal cycles of the Earth.” Moreover, “they strongly disagree that climate change poses any significant public risk and see no impact on their personal lives.”

5% - “diagnose climate change as being both human- and naturally caused, posing a moderate public risk, with only slight impact on their personal life.”

Where's the article that shows Climate Change doesnt exist? What you provided is an article that shows every scientist agrees that Climate Change is happening their THEORIES differ from who is causing it or it's impact on daily life. Funny now you love theories, dont you.

There is no proof man made global warming exists. Scientists don't agree. Ergo there is no proof. That's how science works. Get an adult to explain it.

There is no proof man made global warming exists. Scientists don't agree. Ergo there is no proof. That's how science works. Get an adult to explain it.

So why'd you post the link then? Scientist do agree according to the link you posted.

So why'd you post the link then? Scientist do agree according to the link you posted.

No they do not agree. Get an adult to read it and explain it to you.

Theres no proof of gravity either but you still believe it

Scientific belief for a long time that T-Rex was a slow moving, cold blooded, clumsy hunter too.. and the few that thought otherwise were ridiculed because they were against what the paid researchers thought as a majority

Not every scientist believes in man-made global warming.. it is a theory that ones who are heavily funded by agenda groups have.. and you have a media that laps it up like a thirsty dog and a lot more passing it around as 'common knowledge truth'..

Degree of impact is the contested point... is it miniscule, is it slight, is it great?? What we do know is scientific evidence shows that we have had warming such as this before, and even more-so, even without human intervention... even though ones like Gore like to gloss over that because it does not get them their panic, their research, and their money... the global warming scare, much like the global cooling scare 40 years ago, is about panic, funding, and flat out money

No they do not agree. Get an adult to read it and explain it to you.

All agree that climate change is happening. They disagree with the cause of why it's happening. It's right from your link. Be mad at yourself for posting a story that you didnt read and contridicts your own point.

Or even better...Show me in your own link where it says they dont agree that Climate change exists. Should be easy

Scientific belief for a long time that T-Rex was a slow moving, cold blooded, clumsy hunter too.. and the few that thought otherwise were ridiculed because they were against what the paid researchers thought as a majority

Not every scientist believes in man-made global warming.. it is a theory that ones who are heavily funded by agenda groups have.. and you have a media that laps it up like a thirsty dog and a lot more passing it around as 'common knowledge truth'..

Degree of impact is the contested point... is it miniscule, is it slight, is it great?? What we do know is scientific evidence shows that we have had warming such as this before, and even more-so, even without human intervention... even though ones like Gore like to gloss over that because it does not get them their panic, their research, and their money... the global warming scare, much like the global cooling scare 40 years ago, is about panic, funding, and flat out money

Nope not every scientist agrees on anything...Setting the bar kinda high there arent you.

If you stop using the term Global warming (like hey it's hotter) and use what scientist use Climate Change you will see that most of them do agree its occuring. They disagree about why its occuring. All Theories...

Nope not every scientist agrees on anything...Setting the bar kinda high there arent you.

If you stop using the term Global warming (like hey it's hotter) and use what scientist use Climate Change you will see that most of them do agree its occuring. They disagree about why its occuring. All Theories...

The climate has been in flux for 4+BILLION years

The scientists now do put off that it is man made global warming.. well, except when they tell us cooling is because of man made warming... and they are making it all an alarmist issue

Forum List

Back