Hillary Clinton: "George W. Bush's Actions Made Me Proud To Be An American"

Okay liberals, what about this coming from Hillary? As for that statement, I agree with her. George Bush's actions did make me proud to be an American.

Hillary Clinton: George W. Bush's Actions Made Me Proud to Be an American

GAAWDDDAMN RACISTS WING NUTTERS

CONTEXT

"“Of course, there are specifics,” she said, Breitbart reported. “They’re all the headlines we can talk about.

“But the trend lines, let’s not forget the trend lines. George W. Bush is very popular in Sub-Saharan Africa. Why? Because of the president’s emergency program for AIDS relief. Whether you agree or disagree with a lot of what else he did — and I disagree with a lot of it — I am proud to be an American when I go to Sub-Saharan Africa and people say, ‘I want to thank President Bush and the United States for helping us fight HIV/AIDS.’”

Okay liberals, what about this coming from Hillary? As for that statement, I agree with her. George Bush's actions did make me proud to be an American.

A very wise, calculated, manipulative political move designed to tap into the resentment the majority of Americans feel toward the current presidential administration and Washington big money special interests.

No one who isn't a fan of Hillary's can say that she isn't an extremely shrewd businesswoman.

CONTEXT

"“Of course, there are specifics,” she said, Breitbart reported. “They’re all the headlines we can talk about.

“But the trend lines, let’s not forget the trend lines. George W. Bush is very popular in Sub-Saharan Africa. Why? Because of the president’s emergency program for AIDS relief. Whether you agree or disagree with a lot of what else he did — and I disagree with a lot of it — I am proud to be an American when I go to Sub-Saharan Africa and people say, ‘I want to thank President Bush and the United States for helping us fight HIV/AIDS.’”
TY, was going to do that as well...

It proves my point that I made months and years ago - that Liberals and conservatives are in bed with each other all along. And sometimes their circus gets exposed. you are all a bunch of hypocrites that is what it says.

Now, about that evidence that Russia is responsible for the crash of Malaysian flight.

That was right after she did another mea culpa for supporting the boy king's clusterfk in Iraq.

Bush was saner than Obama. Spending money on other nation wasn't one of his better moments.

[...]

No one who isn't a fan of Hillary's can say that she isn't an extremely shrewd businesswoman.
I don't know about that.

For a Democratic candidate to admiringly invoke the name of George W. Bush is not very shrewd, regardless of context. That will have a powerful pre-conscious effect on a lot of undecided Progressive voters.

[...]

I don't know about that.

For a Democratic candidate to admiringly invoke the name of George W. Bush is not very shrewd, regardless of context. That will have a powerful pre-conscious effect on a lot of undecided Progressive voters.
For a people desperate for an end to Partisan Politics, she is doing exactly the right thing, being honest but fair-minded.

[...]

No one who isn't a fan of Hillary's ca say that she isn't an extremely shrewd businesswoman.

I don't know about that.

It is, if you're trying to win an election.

And what she said indicates precisely that she knows that the majority of Americans don't want a Progressive Democrat president.

Again, if anybody knows how to read the people, it's the Clintons. That is what they do.

I'll assume you didn't watch the interview. Basically, she said W failed in using military force to impose our view on another country. He succeeded, admiriably, when he used our money, and raised more money, to combat an illness that was destroying a sub-continent. We succeed when we just show the world who we are without demanding they be like us.

Rather a statesmanlike approach, regardless of party.

Almost JFK or Reaganesque.

CONTEXT

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously

You're nuttier than Rdean and he gets paid to embarrass Liberals

Forum List

Back