Hillary Clinton: "If I Had Won, I Would Have Been Seen As A Genius"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Sure Hillary, sure! You were out classed and out maneuvered by a smart non-politician with a message of Nationalism, an ideology that the American people wanted for this country. Your delusion and denial continues.

images

Humble Hillary Calls Herself 'Revolutionary,' Says “If I Had Won, I Would Have Been Seen As a Genius” (AUDIO)

Last edited:
Didn't she outspend Trump 2-1

Didn't she lose to someone with no political experience?

Genius?

WTF is this pilled up alcoholic talking about?

Sure Hillary, sure! You were out classed and out maneuvered by a smart non-politician with a message of Nationalism, an ideology that the American people wanted for this country. Your delusion and denial continues.

images

Humble Hillary Calls Herself 'Revolutionary,' Says “If I Had Won, I Would Have Been Seen As a Genius” (AUDIO)
She was merely making the observation that every winner of an election is called a genius.

Just as you are now calling one of the dumbest presidents we have ever had a genius.

Genius?

More like three to one.

images

She was merely making the observation that every winner of an election is called a genius.

Just as you are now calling one of the dumbest presidents we have ever had a genius.

I don't recall anyone calling the trumpster a genius. I do recall a lot of people saying thank the gods she lost. Kind of a big difference, but you progressive drones are all the same. You have issues with real, actual, facts.

She had the MSM in her pocket and the sitting POTUS actively campaigning for her...and she lost.

Genius if she won?

That twat couldn't hit water if she fell out of a boat in the middle of the Atlantic....not a bad idea...

A 'Genius' doesn't need Donna Brazile and the DNC to feed her debate questions in advance in order to defeat a 110+yo Crypt Keeper like Sanders.

Just sayin'....

:p

Genius?

I'd guess a minimum of 3-1 when all sources and tactics were added. On top of everyone and the Pope carrying the water for her.

Trump came with his message of reform at the right time. He needs to keep his promises, or his win will have been wasted.

It makes me wonder what drugs Hillary is rectally absorbing to come up with the flabbergasting ideas she does.

By the way, I don't blame Bill a bit for constantly cheating on her. If you were married to Hillary, would you fuck her? Be honest.

Forum List

Back