🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton's candidacy video

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Circa 2 minutes in length, over youtube:

Clinton is first seen at 1:33 into the video. Lots of diversity in the video, presumably the coalition she wants to build.

An interesting way to start a campaign, an interesting way of thinking out of the box.

It looks like this will be a very different campaign vis-a-vis 2008.

I like the fact that she appears first at the end of the video, tying in the theme of "I'm getting ready"...

I think it's a smart start, considering her almost universal name recognition.

The entire video, all 2 minutes of it, was played on CNN at 4 PM EDT today. I just saw it on CNN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. What did you see in the video that you liked? What did you see in the video that you disliked?

Absolutely wonderful video and a great way to start her campaign!

It was a good idea to introduce the subject of income inequality early on also. I'm very impressed with the video's simplicity and straight forward approach!

:clap:

So much more effective than giving a stump speech in front of a bunch of supporters.

The video is great. We all have aspirations, just like Hilary herself. She aspires to ride her husbands coattails all the way to 1600 Pennsylvania!! It's remarkable!! She proves the old adage: it's not who you know, it's who you blow!

I especially like that the link on her website was to a non working YouTube page. So if you wanted to see this wonderful video you had to search for it!! That alone shows how hip, youthful, tech savvy, and human she is.

Hilary 2016!! She's inevitable. Just like in 2008!

So much more effective than giving a stump speech in front of a bunch of supporters.

As much as I adore my fellow liberals here, I have to point out that Bill Clinton achieved the Oval Office by, as one observer said, making sure he met everyone in the room.

Obama did the hard work, too. He hit the road, not YouTube. He took to the steps of the old Springfield, Illinois courthouse and took the chance that no one would show up to hear him.

Hillary calling in her candidacy leaves me cold. She could learn a thing from Bill and Barack.

"Fired up? Ready to go!"

Did she manage to come up with an accomplishment she has achieved? Again, marrying the pervert does not count.

Did she manage to come up with an accomplishment she has achieved? Again, marrying the pervert does not count.

Hilary will fight for the middle class! She was broke when she left the White House!!

Hilary will fight for women! Like she fought the nuts and sluts who were fucking and sucking her innocent husband!

At what point in the hag's campaign will she actually take questions? The bitch is fooling only the loons.

She's so gonna dominate the General Election, how the heck do Repubs think they have a chance???

Absolutely wonderful video and a great way to start her campaign!

It was a good idea to introduce the subject of income inequality early on also. I'm very impressed with the video's simplicity and straight forward approach!

True. A stump speech would have given some reporters a chance to ask questions she would have had to answer with her rigid smile and flaming hate filled eyes. And speaking of questions, I wonder if during her campaign only questions provided by her staff can be asked? So many questions about her run. Will she look straight into the camera when she speaks or stare at her notes while talking? Will she use a teleprompter like the Lord and Savior? Sooo many questions.

Same old same old same message same Hillary as in 2008 nothing new nothing or orginal. If you support Hillary you loved it if you oppose Hillary you hated it if your undecided on Hillary you likely still are.

Forum List

Back