Hillary escaped justice. Those are the facts we face. Now what are we gonna do?

Sure it does. You asked if we want to elect someone with such low likability, implying that such a condition rather disqualifies a candidate from consideration.

First, I pointed out that low likability is fixable. Second, I pointed out that the opposition is worse.

So, unless you were setting up for endorsing voting for a third party, which I dealt with in my final point, then what is your alternative? Not to vote?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
I haven't decided yet how I will vote, only that I will not vote for Hillary. I really don't think her likability is fixable. She's had decades to improve it, and it's only gotten worse. In fact, it seems that the more exposure she gets, the less likable she is.
That's demonstrably not true.
spzchdnjfeqe5rnewjnqng.png

Hew approval ratings have ebbed, and flowed over the years, and there is no reason to believe she cannot bring those numbers up again.

And "...only that I will not vote for Hillary..." leaves only three options: the orangutan-haired Carnival Barker, who's liability numbers are even lower than Hillary's, so, by the standard you are presenting, he is also not a viable option, third party vote, which I explained the futility of, or not voting, which is as bad, if not worse, than voting third party.
I'm well aware that it is not likely the next president will be one I favor. I don't, however, see Hillary really making much headway in raising her ratings. She's already low and Trump hasn't even started on her yet.
"Hasn't even started on her yet"?!?! What campaign have you been watching?!?! Trump spent the last month and a half trying to hammer Hillary! Not that it's done him a whole lot of good...
He hasn't gotten to the democrat level of sleazy attacks yet.
Okay. You're certainly entitled to your opinion...

Gramps this email stuff is a nothing burger imo. Investigate how politicians become multi-millionaires on a civil servant salary that's where you will find real crimes.
Digging into her emails would have likely exposed how she got rich when they were "poor" after leaving the Whitehouse

Which is why they specifically did not look into that. I think its a culture where so many of them have dirt on each other nobody is going to turn. They occasionally will throw a low level politician under the bus but that's about it.

Actually, one of the Clintons was impeached, only the second president ever to be. That was cool.

And who the heck is the "Nazi Orange Hairpiece"? She sounds scary.

yes, we should totally impeach a guy over a blowjob. Clearly, the founders didn't like Oral.

Right, now she's blaming republicans because she lied under oath to congress. I just wish the bitch would stroke out and put us all out of her misery.

I suspect the only person who is likely to have a stroke any time soon is you.

I wonder how many of our residents Wingnuts are going to drop off in November...

"Hillary escaped justice."

Wrong,

The fact is this is a lie.

Justice was served, our systems works, citizens are presumed innocent, and can only be subject to prosecution when the facts warrant.
Do you think OJ Simpson was guilty? I sure as hell do despite the "system" findings.

Glad to know you're a robot without your own opinion.

When there is a televised trial and you can consider the evidence the FBI looked at behind closed doors…you can make an informed decision.

Actually, one of the Clintons was impeached, only the second president ever to be. That was cool.

yes, we should totally impeach a guy over a blowjob. Clearly, the founders didn't like Oral.
Dude, you're obviously not paying attention, because that's not what got him impeached and I'm sure it's been pointed out to you multiple times. But hey, keep up the faith if it helps you feel better.

Dude, you're obviously not paying attention, because that's not what got him impeached and I'm sure it's been pointed out to you multiple times. But hey, keep up the faith if it helps you feel better.
You're right. He was impeached over "lying". Remind me again...what did he lie about?

You're right. He was impeached over "lying". Remind me again...what did he lie about?
The pattern of predatory sexual behavior the prosecutor was establishing.

Pattern my ass. It was one woman, and a blow job. And remind me again, what, precisely, did that blow job have to do with Whitewater, which was the only purview of that special prosecutor's authority?

Right, now she's blaming republicans because she lied under oath to congress. I just wish the bitch would stroke out and put us all out of her misery.

I suspect the only person who is likely to have a stroke any time soon is you.

I wonder how many of our residents Wingnuts are going to drop off in November...

I don't know after watching the hildabitch on ABC nightly news, I think she may be fitted for a straight jacket before the orange jumpsuit. She made a hell of a case for insanity, laughing at Holts question on Comeys statement on Tuesday about her mismanagement of her email system. She implied Comey walked everything back yesterday in his congressional testimony. laughing saying he clarified it all yesterday. Yeah he clarified alright, he reiterated everything he said and elaborated on some of it, he didn't walk a damn thing back. The bitch is truly certifiable. But I know, you regressive sodomite enablers just loves you some criminals.

What got him impeached was that even though 67% of Americans were against it, the Republicans insisted on going through with it anyway.

Impeached for a blow job. Just like the Founding Slave Rapists wanted. Maybe if Tommy Jefferson could get Sally Hemmings to do oral, he'd have put the blow job in the bill of rights.

I don't know after watching the hildabitch on ABC nightly news, I think she may be fitted for a straight jacket before the orange jumpsuit. She made a hell of a case for insanity, laughing at Holts question on Comeys statement on Tuesday about her mismanagement of her email system. She implied Comey walked everything back yesterday in his congressional testimony. laughing saying he clarified it all yesterday. Yeah he clarified alright, he reiterated everything he said and elaborated on some of it, he didn't walk a damn thing back. The bitch is truly certifiable. But I know, you regressive sodomite enablers just loves you some criminals.

I know that's your interpretation, but frankly, Comey did walk back his histrionics quite a bit. such as admitting that nothing was actually marked "Classified".

I feel your pain, Cleetus. You rushed down on Christmas morning to see the shiny new bike the Comey Claus was going to bring you and you found out that he left you a lump of coal.

Lump-Of-Coal-Cachette.jpg

I know that's your interpretation, but frankly, Comey did walk back his histrionics quite a bit. such as admitting that nothing was actually marked "Classified".

I feel your pain, Cleetus. You rushed down on Christmas morning to see the shiny new bike the Comey Claus was going to bring you and you found out that he left you a lump of coal.

Lump-Of-Coal-Cachette.jpg

Liar, he said there were at least 3 with classification markings, hell they released one that I've seen that was marked confidential in the header. It's the next to the lowest classification, but it is still a classification.

Liar, he said there were at least 3 with classification markings, hell they released one that I've seen that was marked confidential in the header. It's the next to the lowest classification, but it is still a classification.

Wow. Confidential? Really?

So if you've seen it, how confidential was it?

Wow. Confidential? Really?

So if you've seen it, how confidential was it?

Portions were redacted dumbass.

Portions were redacted dumbass.
Oh, so we don't know if they were really secret stuff or not, then.

So a Republican FBI director looked into this and found... nothing. Thanks for playing.

NOTHING

It's over. Time to stop whining about the decision & put your efforts into defeating her. Whining on the internet is NOT A SOLUTION. Put your efforts into a solution rather than a tempertantum in need of a diaper change.

And by the way I'm not a liberal. I don't support Hillary in any fashion. I am disappointed in the outcome but i am just a MATURE ADULT WHO ACTUALLY DEALS IN REALITY.

That last part was for the confused dumbfucks among us.

The Reich wing of the party has invested so much time and wasted Tax Payer dollars into their primary weapons of Benghazi & Emails--that it's too late to change course now.

1. Republicans nominated a Chimpanzee that the majority of Republicans aren't going to vote for.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/hillary-clinton-republican-supporters/
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
The Federalist: I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump - Discussionist
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

IOW--Republicans would have had a chance of winning the White House with a more moderate Republican like Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, or John Kasich. But they kicked them to the curb for the Chimpanzee. This country is center, it always has been, it always will be. It will not elect far left or far right candidates. There is no candidate that is electable that doesn't give all 3 exceptions on abortion for the life of the mother, rape or incest. Yet Republicans lined the stage with several knuckle dragging neanderthals again this year, that would have never won the majority voting block in this country (women.)

As best put:
"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever."
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

Hillary Clinton most certainly be the next POTUS. In their efforts to get a non-establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

th

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Pattern my ass. It was one woman, and a blow job. And remind me again, what, precisely, did that blow job have to do with Whitewater, which was the only purview of that special prosecutor's authority?

How utterly shocking it is that a prosecutor establishes a pattern of behavior to bolster a sexual harassment case. Apparently, Bubba lacked your blasé approach to the subject, because he felt it necessary to lie under oath about it.

NOTHING

It's over. Time to stop whining about the decision & put your efforts into defeating her. Whining on the internet is NOT A SOLUTION. Put your efforts into a solution rather than a tempertantum in need of a diaper change.

And by the way I'm not a liberal. I don't support Hillary in any fashion. I am disappointed in the outcome but i am just a MATURE ADULT WHO ACTUALLY DEALS IN REALITY.

That last part was for the confused dumbfucks among us.

The Reich wing of the party has invested so much time and wasted Tax Payer dollars into their primary weapons of Benghazi & Emails--that it's too late to change course now.

1. Republicans nominated a Chimpanzee that the majority of Republicans aren't going to vote for.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
The Federalist: I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump - Discussionist
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

IOW--Republicans would have had a chance of winning the White House with a more moderate Republican like Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, or John Kasich. But they kicked them to the curb for the Chimpanzee. This country is center, it always has been, it always will be. It will not elect far left or far right candidates. There is no candidate that is electable that doesn't give all 3 exceptions on abortion for the life of the mother, rape or incest. Yet Republicans lined the stage with several knuckle dragging neanderthals again this year, that would have never won the majority voting block in this country (women.)

As best put:
"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever."
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

Hillary Clinton most certainly be the next POTUS. In their efforts to get a non-establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

th

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg
How Nixonian.

Said it before, say it again. Don't vote for Hillary, it's that simple.

Forum List

Back