Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Oh no!

1726605082929.jpeg

Last thing I need is a photo shop program.... :biggrin:
You have enough software to meme effectively with any Windows machine. Putting appropriate, inappropriate or just funny words to pics found on the net is not technically challenging. I had Adobe Photo Suite, back in the day (windows 3.1/XP days) and I dazzled for back in the day, cranking out diagrams, full color posters, catalog pages, advertisements, and camera ready copy, ready for mass printings of the company I worked for. Now, I am not investing in any high dollar graphics programs for person use, but that doesn't stop me on occasion from putting words to free use internet photos, not for profit, but to punctuate a thought, personal amusement or sometime public amusement, just with standard out of the box windows products.

You have enough software to meme effectively with any Windows machine. Putting appropriate, inappropriate or just funny words to pics found on the net is not technically challenging. I had Adobe Photo Suite, back in the day (windows 3.1/XP days) and I dazzled for back in the day, cranking out diagrams, full color posters, catalog pages, advertisements, and camera ready copy, ready for mass printings of the company I worked for. Now, I am not investing in any high dollar graphics programs for person use, but that doesn't stop me on occasion from putting words to free use internet photos, not for profit, but to punctuate a thought, personal amusement or sometime public amusement, just with standard out of the box windows products.

Forum List

Back