Hillary is pissed, Obama planing raids to deport illegals

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK, Dec 24 (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Thursday came under fire from Democratic presidential candidates and human rights groups for plans to intensify deportations of Central American migrants by rounding up undocumented families.

Amid a surge in the arrival of unaccompanied children and families from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, U.S. government sources confirmed preparations to detain and deport, starting next month, families that already have been ordered to leave.

Bill deported 12 million illegals. Hillary being pissed at Obama makes no sense.

What do you mean makes no sense? Was she running in the 90's?

A spokeswoman for Hillary for America said Thursday: “Hillary Clinton has real concerns about these reports, especially as families are coming together during this holiday season. She believes it is critical that everyone has a full and fair hearing, and that our country provides refuge to those that need it. And we should be guided by a spirit of humanity and generosity as we approach these issues.”

WASHINGTON/NEW YORK, Dec 24 (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Thursday came under fire from Democratic presidential candidates and human rights groups for plans to intensify deportations of Central American migrants by rounding up undocumented families.

Amid a surge in the arrival of unaccompanied children and families from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, U.S. government sources confirmed preparations to detain and deport, starting next month, families that already have been ordered to leave.

Any link specifically documenting that Hillary is pissed? I mean, other than a vague reference to Democratic presidential candidates, with no reference to anything that Hillary has said or done about this?

A spokeswoman for Hillary for America said Thursday: “Hillary Clinton has real concerns about these reports, especially as families are coming together during this holiday season. She believes it is critical that everyone has a full and fair hearing, and that our country provides refuge to those that need it. And we should be guided by a spirit of humanity and generosity as we approach these issues.”

Link for this, as well?

Any link specifically documenting that Hillary is pissed? I mean, other than a vague reference to Democratic presidential candidates, with no reference to anything that Hillary has said or done about this?

Just started reading about it
Hillary Clinton’s Democratic Rivals Decry Planned Deportations

Link for this, as well?
why did you not ask siete to provide a link for bill deporting 12 million of them?....just asking...

Thanks for the link, but I would not go so far as saying she was pissed. Maybe she was schlonged....

mea culpa ..

I forgot she needs to play up to chickenshit RW's who are afraid of their shadow.

Link for this, as well?
why did you not ask siete to provide a link for bill deporting 12 million of them?....just asking...

alienremovereturn.png

Thanks for the link, but I would not go so far as saying she was pissed. Maybe she was schlonged....

Lol, forgot about the links was taking a dump. I find it kind of funny that Trump talks about deporting , obama is now planing raids right at Christmas time, Who does legal Latinos vote for?????

Lol, forgot about the links was taking a dump. I find it kind of funny that Trump talks about deporting , obama is now planing raids right at Christmas time, Who does legal Latinos vote for?????

all Trump can do is talk right now. Do you think he has some kind of political power that allows him to do anything else ?

wow ..

Link for this, as well?

alienremovereturn.png
i asked vandle....i still want to know why he did not ask,seemed kinda biased to me is all...

all Trump can do is talk right now. Do you think he has some kind of political power that allows him to do anything else ?

wow ..
trump will not be able to do what he is promising.....he will have lots of opposition....im sure it will be one of those promises that he will have,like others before him,many excuses as to why he cannot do the big eviction...

Link for this, as well?

alienremovereturn.png
i asked vandle....i still want to know why he did not ask,seemed kinda biased to me is all...

seems biased for you to believe vandle is biased to me ... that's all.

Link for this, as well?

alienremovereturn.png

oh you dont think that was being just a tad biased?....i can tell you 2 belong to the same tribe...

Link for this, as well?

alienremovereturn.png

oh you dont think that was being just a tad biased?....i can tell you 2 belong to the same tribe...

my, how biased of you.

LMAO

alienremovereturn.png

my, how biased of you.

LMAO
LOL.....Merry Christmas Siete

She doesn't sound pissed off to me....measured, but not pissed.

Anyway, the article said those that they are going after, were already ordered to be deported... so it appears that they have already had their day in court.

Forum List

Back