Hillary May Have Committed Treason In Benghazi By Facilitating Weapons Sales To Rebels

and THINK, about how this would have been over with years ago, if Hillary had turned over the emails they are STILL only receiving piecemeal.

But, it's the Republicans fault for wanting ALL the information they requested.

Your side is SOOOOOO funny.

Just to help with your reading comprehension, let me repeat and highlight the salient point from what I posted and you........"misunderstood":

...........they had spent “millions of dollars” and “thousands of man-hours to responding to numerous and often repetitive Congressional requests regarding Benghazi

You might want to do some work on your own reading comprehension.

THEY have been trying to get Hillarys emails FOR YEARS.

and they STILL dont' have them all.

That seems to be the cause of at least some of the "numerous and often repetitive Congressional requests regarding Benghazi" you bring up.

and THINK, about how this would have been over with years ago, if Hillary had turned over the emails they are STILL only receiving piecemeal.

Soooooo whaaaaat it's funny? The republican trying to dig in Hillary toilet hoping they find something good? Get over it. You will find nothing.

and we would have known that, YEARS AGO, if she had turned over her emails, AS REQUESTED.

Hiding information seems to be a family trait, doesn't it?

Just to help with your reading comprehension, let me repeat and highlight the salient point from what I posted and you........"misunderstood":

...........they had spent “millions of dollars” and “thousands of man-hours to responding to numerous and often repetitive Congressional requests regarding Benghazi

That seems to be the cause of at least some of the "numerous and often repetitive Congressional requests regarding Benghazi" you bring up.

Isn't that called "destruction of evidence after commission of a crime"?

They drink the colostomy bag drippings of Faux News.

Unfortunately, Faux News is Capt. Dunzel.

I'll make you a bet that you watch more 'Faux News' than I do.

(I haven't tuned it in since O'Reilly interviewed Obama, after his first election)

(I haven't tuned it in since O'Reilly interviewed Obama, after his first election)

As I flip channels I stop there, always in the hopes of finding SOME semblance of intelligent discussion. Alas, it is a forlorn hope. The one guy, sheppar smith? He sometimes is allowed to say something sane.

And anyone that can brag about NOT watching Faux? You get a virtual gold star. In fact, anyone that turns off cable news altogether gets a gold star, a green star, and a red star all on the same paper.

As I flip channels I stop there, always in the hopes of finding SOME semblance of intelligent discussion. Alas, it is a forlorn hope. The one guy, sheppar smith? He sometimes is allowed to say something sane.

And anyone that can brag about NOT watching Faux? You get a virtual gold star. In fact, anyone that turns off cable news altogether gets a gold star, a green star, and a red star all on the same paper.

So you change it back to MSNBC and watch Rachael Maddow and Al Sharpton?

So you change it back to MSNBC and watch Rachael Maddow and Al Sharpton?

I flip through all the news channels.

Usually I'll go watch the latest discoveries regarding the universe or '48 hours' to see how horrible humans can be to each other. I don't have HBO so can't watch Bill Maher.

It'd not treason after Obama switched sides to support jihad; she was " just following orders "

It'd not treason after Obama switched sides to support jihad; she was " just following orders "

You reckon she'll try to push the blame off on Obama instead? She got thrown under the bus in 2008 and being a person of low character, I bet she does.

The Rs are a joke, but the D's going for the most corrupt lying deceitful women in America, makes them even worse.

The Rs are a joke, but the D's going for the most corrupt lying deceitful women in America, makes them even worse.

Sorry. Pick your poison. There's not going to be any room for protest or third-party votes this time. There's too much at stake this time. Remember what happened last time: Any vote that wasn't for a Republican, went to the Democrats.

Don't be just another right wing nitwit.....The committee needs to justify its existence and their aides their hefty salaries.....There is NOTHING there. but there are tons of other ways to bash Hillary (I'm not a big fan of hers) and right now you're just wasting time on a dead issue.....one that probably benefits Hillary more than hurts her.

Don't be just another right wing nitwit.....The committee needs to justify its existence and their aides their hefty salaries.....There is NOTHING there. but there are tons of other ways to bash Hillary (I'm not a big fan of hers) and right now you're just wasting time on a dead issue.....one that probably benefits Hillary more than hurts her.

Don't be a left wing nitwit.

The committees have been trying to get those emails for years, and keep getting blocked.

Why would they end the investigation before they have all the information?

Don't be a left wing nitwit.

The committees have been trying to get those emails for years, and keep getting blocked.

A better question is why it has taken years, what is she hiding?

On second thought right wingers, DO KEEP THE BENGHAZI ISSUE GOING......

With each congressional committee that finds nothing, Hillary is vindicated and after 3 years of this bullshit, most sane Americans are saying, "enough".......and in the long run, Benghazi keeps the scrutiny off of some other issues that could her the Clintons.

So, bottom line my dear right wingers, Hillary may send a note of "thanks" to both you and those luckless republican committee members.

On second thought right wingers, DO KEEP THE BENGHAZI ISSUE GOING......

With each congressional committee that finds nothing, Hillary is vindicated and after 3 years of this bullshit, most sane Americans are saying, "enough".......and in the long run, Benghazi keeps the scrutiny off of some other issues that could her the Clintons.

So, bottom line my dear right wingers, Hillary may send a note of "thanks" to both you and those luckless republican committee members.

Seems they have found out she is a liar...you would be wise to keep abreast of the situation

As Muhammad Ali well-coined, its called "rope-a-dope.".....Republican committee members are like Pavlov dogs, salivating over the crumbs of a few non-controversial emails....while the deeper scandals that might surround the Clinton clique go un-scrutinized....
But, by all means, keep it going.

Seems they have found out she is a liar...you would be wise to keep abreast of the situation

Sure, nitwit......How is Hillary fairing in the polls against republicans?
Should we expect a Hillary perk-walk any day now?

Forum List

Back