Hillary Most Admired Woman Again:

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
"Americans named Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton the most-admired woman living anywhere in the world for the 20th time, according to a poll released Monday.

Gallup says 13 percent of participants mentioned the former secretary of state when asked, “What [woman/man] that you have heard or read about, living today in any part of the world, do you admire most? And who is your second choice?”

During her lifetime, former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt was named most-admired woman a total of 13 times — placing her as the runner-up regarding first-place rankings.

This is the 14th consecutive year Clinton has topped the annual Gallup list — longer than any other woman or man in the Washington-based consulting company’s history.

Since 1993, when she was first named most-admired woman, Clinton has maintained the media’s attention with her various roles: first lady, senator, secretary of state and presidential candidate."

LOL. What sort of imbecile admires women? Especially ones who don't cook, clean, wash, or keep their husband satisfied.

LOL. What sort of imbecile admires women? Especially ones who don't cook, clean, wash, or keep their husband satisfied.

Your post reminds me. I wonder how many mothers just feel regret on Mothers Day.

f2ILVZM.jpg

"Americans named Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton the most-admired woman living anywhere in the world for the 20th time, according to a poll released Monday.

Gallup says 13 percent of participants mentioned the former secretary of state when asked, “What [woman/man] that you have heard or read about, living today in any part of the world, do you admire most? And who is your second choice?”

During her lifetime, former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt was named most-admired woman a total of 13 times — placing her as the runner-up regarding first-place rankings.

This is the 14th consecutive year Clinton has topped the annual Gallup list — longer than any other woman or man in the Washington-based consulting company’s history.

Since 1993, when she was first named most-admired woman, Clinton has maintained the media’s attention with her various roles: first lady, senator, secretary of state and presidential candidate."
What can you say, there is a lot of poor taste out there.

alg-hillary-introduced-jpg.jpg

Go Hillary!!!!!

Your post reminds me. I wonder how many mothers just feel regret on Mothers Day.

Actually my wife snd I had a very nice conversation with my mother via Skype this evening. She's very proud of all three of her sons. We're all different people in a multitude of ways but we're all successful and self-sufficient as well.

Actually my wife snd I had a very nice conversation with my mother via Skype this evening. She's very proud of all three of her sons. We're all different people in a multitude of ways but we're all successful and self-sufficient as well.

Not interested in talking about your family.

In the entire world? Is the United States the ONLY place on earth? As a citizen of the United States, even I recognize that Queen Elizabeth II has been around longer and has had far more influence, respectability and the admiration of a majority of people everywhere.

If all anyone can think of is Hillary, it's no wonder that the United States is considered so idiotically pretentious. Go back to texting on your cell phones and listening to "Watch me, watch me --- Nay, Nay!" I'm sure that you all consider that one of the top ten best tunes ever recorded in all history. As for me, I'll read my Bible and listen to Bach's, Sheep My Safely Graze realizing that there is more to life/culture/politics than the last twenty years...

In the entire world? Is the United States the ONLY place on earth? As a citizen of the United States, even I recognize that Queen Elizabeth II has been around longer and has had far more influence, respectability and the admiration of a majority of people everywhere.

If all anyone can think of is Hillary, it's no wonder that the United States is considered so idiotically pretentious. Go back to texting on your cell phones and listening to "Watch me, watch me --- Nay, Nay!" I'm sure that you all consider that one of the top ten best tunes ever recorded in all history. As for me, I'll read my Bible and listen to Bach's, Sheep My Safely Graze realizing that there is more to life/culture/politics than the last twenty years...

So, you're voting for the twitter whore then?

Forum List

Back