Hillary now says we need "TOUGH vetting" of refugees

I noticed she also said "bomb" and "terrorist" yesterday. Blew my mind. She threw away months of rhetoric :lmao:

So, is she admitting the most recent Muslim terrorties attacks were democrat radical Islamic refugees.....huh.....

But, according to her, Trump is their best recruiter.

Sometimes I think, are people really so naive they can't see what is right in front of them?!?
When did Hillary decide to become a racist? That is after all what everyone calls Trump for his "EXTREME vetting" position.

Sometimes I think, are people really so naive they can't see what is right in front of them?!?
When did Hillary decide to become a racist? That is after all what everyone calls Trump for his "EXTREME vetting" position.

The loons are now flummoxed....to vet or not to vet....what a quandary

What kills me is I am not happy with Trump as our candidate, but the ridiculous rhetoric from the left finds me wanting to be his cheerleader sometimes. It is nuts!

OK, we are slowly leading this jackass to 'water', and she's finally taken a 'sip'....now let's see if we can get her to 'DRINK'...

It only took another 3 terrorist attacks (2 bombings and 1 stabbing) to get the clueless bi@tch to realize, 'Hey, maybe actually thoroughly VETTING these people coming from war-torn, heavily terrorist American-hating nations is a good idea'!

NOW Let's see if we can get her to see that doing so BEFORE we bring them into the US, as Trump wants to do, is an even BETTER idea!

This is how fucking stupid muslim terrorists are.
They apparently do not comprehend everytime one of them commits a terror attack in the US another million voters will vote for Trump. They don't realise that when Trump becomes President radical muslims will have 'open season' declared on them.
Every imam in every mosque in the country is preaching radical islam and hate against every 'non-believer'.
Hate speech will be outlawed in every mosque.
Those who preach hate will be deported permanently to shitholes in the ME.

People call trumps proposal to ban Muslims from this country xeonophobic.

I don't recall Clinton or anybody on the left calling for a lax vetting process. National security has always been a focus and we have had a pretty damn tough vetting process in place. Of course Trump acts like we know nothing and do nothing to vet but you don't think that's an honest assertion do you?

Infographic: The Screening Process for Refugee Entry into the United States

They apparently do not comprehend everytime one of them commits a terror attack in the US another million voters will vote for Trump. They don't realise that when Trump becomes President radical muslims will have 'open season' declared on them.
Every imam in every mosque in the country is preaching radical islam and hate against every 'non-believer'.
Muslims don't care WHO wins the Presidency. As we see now, THEY ARE HERE! Good luck rooting them all out before the sleeper cells can perpetrate more and more attacks randomly.

OK, we are slowly leading this jackass to 'water', and she's finally taken a 'sip'....now let's see if we can get her to 'DRINK'...

It only took another 3 terrorist attacks (2 bombings and 1 stabbing) to get the clueless bi@tch to realize, 'Hey, maybe actually thoroughly VETTING these people coming from war-torn, heavily terrorist American-hating nations is a good idea'!

NOW Let's see if we can get her to see that doing so BEFORE we bring them into the US, as Trump wants to do, is an even BETTER idea!
If these recent attacks had not happened Hillary would not have uttered a word about terrorism.
She sees she's losing votes so all of a sudden she's pro-vetting.
What a cynical fucking piece of shit she is!

People call trumps proposal to ban Muslims from this country xeonophobic.

Continued intentional mis-representation of Trump's plan to make him seem like a racist.

Trump wants to delay...stop for a time...bringing in Muslims from civil-war-torn, terrorist-infested, American-hating nations / regions UNTIL they can me properly, THOROUGHLY vetted, ensuring they are no threat to Americans (unlike several Obama has brought / allowed into the country, resulting in the deaths of Americans).

Also, what kind of RESPONSIBLE, Thought-Out Plan is bringing hundreds of thousands of ILLEGALS and REFUGEES into the US and DUMPING them into communities without informing state and local governments that they are coming, which Barry has done?! WTF, Over?!

The MN stabber came here as a child. Shall we stop letting in all Muslim kids, in the event they are radicalized when they grow up?

The MN stabber came here as a child. Shall we stop letting in all Muslim kids, in the event they are radicalized when they grow up?
I think it's better to stop democrats from radicalize get them....

Hitlery won't allow Christian Muslims as they may not kill enough of us....
.05% of the refugees allowed into the US have been Christians.

Yeah, this is what you do when you want to 'water-down' a Christian nation and change the demographics. Think one of Obama's goals is not the Islamization of the US? Lol...good luck with that.

Muslims don't care WHO wins the Presidency. As we see now, THEY ARE HERE! Good luck rooting them all out before the sleeper cells can perpetrate more and more attacks randomly.
President Trump will have some 'surprises' for terrorist cells.
Like one-way tickets to 'Wet' sites in places like rural Romania.
Those fuckers who operate these sites, (there are dozens of them throughout east-central europe) are seriously gold star sadists.
They get their paws on a stinky muslim raghead and the 'fun' begins!
"Anyone seen mohamad today? He wasn't at Friday prayers yesterday and he's not picking up"

Forum List

Back