🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Pushing to Eliminate Tax Deductions?

Businesses have vested interest in making sure dangerous, potentially economy dis-stabilizing orange clowns don't get into the White House. Not legal to support best candidate for
So much for that arguement against money from big biz going to elections.

I was always against first and foremost against NONTRANSPARENT money in politics. If you want to give money, fine, but it should be on public record.
It's the law and always has been transparent.

Left want limitations on donations.

Trump took advantage of the tax laws. So did the NY Times and GE, America's largest company and paid zero in taxes. Hillary wrote a million dollar check to herself and deducted it. The tax code provides deductions. We all use them as much as we legally can. Presumable the deductions are there because it is good policy.

If they are not good policy, where has been the bills to eliminate the deductions?

Politicians like the tax code complicated because it increases opportunities for graft. All else is posturing.

Clinton helped create the monolithic tax code, full of exemptions for her pals and donors. Never believe her lies... she will say whatever she can to get elected.
Any actual evidence?

It's the law and always has been transparent.

Left want limitations on donations.

Oh-oh someone has been living under a rock for a while

Citizens United v. FEC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm well aware of the case, and it has nothing to do with my statement the left want limitations on donations. It was Obama who fought Citizens United, dufus.
Care to give me $1 for every post from a lefty whining about the decision?

Trump took advantage of the tax laws. So did the NY Times and GE, America's largest company and paid zero in taxes. Hillary wrote a million dollar check to herself and deducted it. The tax code provides deductions. We all use them as much as we legally can. Presumable the deductions are there because it is good policy.

If they are not good policy, where has been the bills to eliminate the deductions?

Politicians like the tax code complicated because it increases opportunities for graft. All else is posturing.

I really don't care if Trump took advantage of the tax codes to not pay taxes

I do care that he didn't want us to see his 900,000,000 business losses- and he doesn't want voters to know he legally didn't pay taxes.
And most of the Clinton charities are not open to outside auditors, so what's your point? All we hear about is the Clinton Foundation and it gives most of its money to charitable organizations. Of course it does. Those other charities are the Clinton Library and Clinton "X" charities. It's a money laundering scam.

What is my point? That Donald Trump is the least transparent Presidential candidate since before Tricky Dick.

Donald Trump reported a loss of $900,000,000 dollars- and he is running on his record of being a great businessman. And he doesn't want us to see his tax returns.

And the Clinton Foundation doesn't give most of its money to charitable organizations- it mostly funds charitable operations.

Now what does the Trump Foundation do? Oh yeah- its just a money laundering scheme- Trump hasn't even contributed to his own foundation since 2008.

I really don't care if Trump took advantage of the tax codes to not pay taxes

I do care that he didn't want us to see his 900,000,000 business losses- and he doesn't want voters to know he legally didn't pay taxes.
And most of the Clinton charities are not open to outside auditors, so what's your point? All we hear about is the Clinton Foundation and it gives most of its money to charitable organizations. Of course it does. Those other charities are the Clinton Library and Clinton "X" charities. It's a money laundering scam.

What is my point? That Donald Trump is the least transparent Presidential candidate since before Tricky Dick.

Donald Trump reported a loss of $900,000,000 dollars- and he is running on his record of being a great businessman. And he doesn't want us to see his tax returns.

And the Clinton Foundation doesn't give most of its money to charitable organizations- it mostly funds charitable operations.

Now what does the Trump Foundation do? Oh yeah- its just a money laundering scheme- Trump hasn't even contributed to his own foundation since 2008.
Hilarious coming from an Obama cheerleader.

How come not all Clinton charities are not open to audit?

Forum List

Back