Hillary says.........WTF?

10 days before the election, FBI Director Comey revealed he had opened a new probe about Hillary's emails. The fear was these emails, if classified, could have fallen in the hands of the Russians

Yesterday, Comey revealed Trump was under investigation since July for interaction with the Russians

At the time of the election, it was TRUMP who was under investigation and nobody was told
But who ordered the alleged investigation?

The same person who ordered surveillance on Trump and The Mexican President. The same person who asked for Surveillance on Flynn and The Russian Ambassador. The same person who conducted surveillance on Trump and Taiwan, and Australia, and the same person who leaked Trump's tax returns.

Hilarious watching Dems use these so called hearings as fund raising.

I have a suggestion for them. Why don't they stop their funding of FAKE NEWS, and quite paying for an Army of Internet Trolls to ruin Social Media sites like this.

2nd suggestion is how about they get to work and actually do something for the country.
The same person who ordered surveillance on Trump and The Mexican President.

You are way off in the weeds.

It wasn't Obama, it was Valerie Jarret, his handler/puppetmaster. :FIREdevil:

Obama's not lying, it wasn't him that ordered surveillance.

No one ordered surveillance.

Comey said so very clearly.

Link to transcription?

But Trump is going to have to go through an investigation which he will lie and ignore

Trump will only make matters worse
We've seen it before, when Hillary was investigated.
How did that turn out?
How did that turn out? Looks to me like it caused her to lose the election. LOL! Of course Trump isn't running for anything, so there you have it.
He may run impeachment before election
Wishful thinking on the part of an Un-American obstructionist.
After yesterday, it is more likely

What was Manafort up to? Why is he lobbying with the Ukrainian Russian allies at a time he was getting military aid to Ukraine squashed?

If a link to Trump turns up.....impeachment

How loyal will Manafort be to Trump?

The same person who ordered surveillance on Trump and The Mexican President. The same person who asked for Surveillance on Flynn and The Russian Ambassador. The same person who conducted surveillance on Trump and Taiwan, and Australia, and the same person who leaked Trump's tax returns.

I have a suggestion for them. Why don't they stop their funding of FAKE NEWS, and quite paying for an Army of Internet Trolls to ruin Social Media sites like this.

2nd suggestion is how about they get to work and actually do something for the country.

Link to transcription?

I can get if for you, but you have to prove you have the security clearance for it.
And there were transcripts....lots of them. Mexico,Taiwan, and Australian conversations with Trump were all surveilled and illegally without a warrant.

We've seen it before, when Hillary was investigated.
How did that turn out?
How did that turn out? Looks to me like it caused her to lose the election. LOL! Of course Trump isn't running for anything, so there you have it.

What was Manafort up to? Why is he lobbying with the Ukrainian Russian allies at a time he was getting military aid to Ukraine squashed?

What was he up to? You don't have the need to know, in other words, none of your business.

10 days before the election, FBI Director Comey revealed he had opened a new probe about Hillary's emails. The fear was these emails, if classified, could have fallen in the hands of the Russians

Yesterday, Comey revealed Trump was under investigation since July for interaction with the Russians

At the time of the election, it was TRUMP who was under investigation and nobody was told

He wouldn't lie would he? Nawww, couldn't be.

How did that turn out?

What was he up to? You don't have the need to know, in other words, none of your business.
LOL......It is the FBIs business now

Link to transcription?

I can get if for you, but you have to prove you have the security clearance for it.
And there were transcripts....lots of them. Mexico,Taiwan, and Australian conversations with Trump were all surveilled and illegally without a warrant.

I meant to what Comey said.

Link to transcription?

No.

If you didn't bother to watch it or read a single headline this morning, then you shouldn't be trying to call someone on it. It's all over the news.

He wouldn't lie would he? Nawww, couldn't be.

So you're suggesting some sort of deep state conspiracy of which yesterday's testimony was a part? :cuckoo:

You're the one suggesting it, I just asked if he would lie.

Link to transcription?

We certainly know a lot about those phone calls. I don't remember any other President's private calls being so...public.

Link to transcription?

No.

If you didn't bother to watch it or read a single headline this morning, then you shouldn't be trying to call someone on it. It's all over the news.

You made the claim. I already know what he said. You just don't want to post it because his words can be easily parsed.

Link to transcription?

No.

You made the claim. I already know what he said. You just don't want to post it because his words can be easily parsed.

No they can't be parsed.

He said they looked very carefully for anything and found nothing. Director Rogers said the same thing.

RW is the name and I served on the HildaBeast train
'Til Trumps' cavalry came and tore up the tracks again
In the winter of '016, we were hungry, just barely alive
By OCT the tenth, when Bernie had fell
It's a time I remember, oh so well

The night they laid RightWinger down
And the bells were ringing
The night they cut his nutsack off
And the people were singing
They went, "La, la, la"

Back with my wife in NY city, when one day she called to me
"RW, quick, come see, there go the Beast a-falling down"
Now I don't mind passing out, and I don't care if the money's no good
Ya take what ya need and ya leave the rest
But they should never have taken the very Beast

The night they took RightWinger down
And the bells were ringing
The night they broke RightWingers back
And all the people were singing
They went, "La, la, la"

sincerely,
Nov 08 2016 "the night they took RW down"

The same person who ordered the investigation on HIllary??
Who then?

You do realize Trump has been under investigation by the Federal and State governments for years dealing with discrimination to Trump University, so it would not surprise me there was one going on when he was running for office...

Trump has been under investigation or audit for as long as I can remember. What exactly has he been convicted of?

He had been under investigation for that long with absolutely NOTHING that they could use to keep him from the presidency. If they had ANYTHING real on him, they would not have let him attain POTUS. Just how far do you think these intelligence agencies will let the Donald get before they think its time to spring the trap?

Forum List

Back