Hillary supporter tries to kill man bc of Trump sign

I wouldn't threaten a Hillary supporter, but I would question their intelligence.

They have minimal intelligence, they can't even understand that people have a right to support a candidate that isn't Hillary.

People have a right to support a political candidate of their own choice, supporting an opposing candidate shouldn't result in someone getting spat upon, shot or violently accosted in any other way.

I wouldn't threaten a Hillary supporter, but I would question their intelligence.

Do you really have to question their intelligence.....? They are supporting the most corrupt woman in politics today, a woman who used her private charity and her political offices to become a billionaire while telling these people she was fighting for them...while she stole over 100 million dollars from Haitians suffering from a horrible natural disaster, and continue to takes money from muslim countries that abuse gays and women.......

All to get rich and powerful.......

I repeat...do you really have to question their intelligence....? Their support of hilary shows they have none....
I know, but the average Hillary supporter only knows what cnn tells them. And by the way they praise her, she should be way more ahead in the polls.

This is a great example.......I know this was posted elsewhere but it fits this topic.....

Ami Horowitz does work like Jesse Water's....here he holds up a hilary sign in the middle of Trump supporters, and a Trump sign in the middle of hilary supporters....

He gets spit at and almost assaulted by the hilary supporters.....

The Trump supporters act like normal people.

The Hillary supporters are immediately aggressive and begin ranting gibberish at Ami Horowitz about "you're not looking at it from OUR perspective" etc.

At which point Ami Horowitz should have said "fuck you nutball"

The Hillary supporters also illustrate that they've been brought up in the sewer or something, spitting is grotesque, these knuckledraggers have no manners and they have zero social skills, they are pretty much anti-social, they should be removed from the streets.

Actually all Leftists should be removed from society and put into secure institutions where they can't trash Western Civilisation with their Marxist crap anymore.

"broad brush" much Lunazi? I thought you claimed to be educated?

how many such responses do you imagine Horowitz would have to elicit to render the "study" statistically significant?

Thanks mostly to the liberal media here is a lot of anger out there on the left, far more than is healthy or normal in the freeist and greatest Country in the world. Is it possible that the democrat education policies finally produced what they were looking for since FDR, a generation of selfish mind numbed angry robots?

This is a great example.......I know this was posted elsewhere but it fits this topic.....

Ami Horowitz does work like Jesse Water's....here he holds up a hilary sign in the middle of Trump supporters, and a Trump sign in the middle of hilary supporters....

He gets spit at and almost assaulted by the hilary supporters.....

The Trump supporters act like normal people.

The Hillary supporters are immediately aggressive and begin ranting gibberish at Ami Horowitz about "you're not looking at it from OUR perspective" etc.

At which point Ami Horowitz should have said "fuck you nutball"

The Hillary supporters also illustrate that they've been brought up in the sewer or something, spitting is grotesque, these knuckledraggers have no manners and they have zero social skills, they are pretty much anti-social, they should be removed from the streets.

Actually all Leftists should be removed from society and put into secure institutions where they can't trash Western Civilisation with their Marxist crap anymore.

"broad brush" much Lunazi? I thought you claimed to be educated?

Stick with the topic. Your personal attack is unwarranted. Go troll somewhere else. Your lack of argument is replaced by personal attack in the frame of Godwin's Law. You disqualified yourself from an intelligent conversation.

Liberals are vermin, they absolutely cannot tolerate disagreement.
ironic post is ironic shit stain as Ryan & Co have been sitting on their hands like kindergartners since 2014

The role of government isn't to pass a bunch of regulations and laws. Not sure where we have gotten in this society that government doing more is a good thing..... I guess that progressive failure FDR and his first 100 days nonsense...

No matter who is elected I want them them doing less not more. The country thrives when the government takes their boot off our necks. The next 2 administrations could just spend time rolling back regulations and we would better off.

Forum List

Back