Hillary supporters are unwilling to have an honest discussion. I'll prove it in this thread.

I recall her specifically her condemning Canada over NAFTA.
This is a fun thread

You get presented with videos and links

In turn, you respond with "I recall..."

or reference Rush

Good times

:beer:

More disturbing that qualification for the job is not a mandatory quality in candidates you’re willing to support.

Bernie Sanders has been a Senator for decades. He is qualified. Hillary having held more positions in government doesn't make her a better choice, especially because of that whole lying thing. You're trying to make it sound like I supported some bum off the street. Get real.

Sorry to say this but you’ve just made a moronic statement. I know you hate Ms. Clinton but saying the SoS and all of the other myriad of experiences and posts she has held is not a leg up on a very nondescript senator from Vermont is intellectual dishonesty.

Washington post
You are going to have to do better than ask me to read fake news

And you'll have to do better than telling me a well respected 100 plus year old legendary news company is now fake because Trump says it is.
I've asked for examples of public policy lies

You have not been able to provide even one

Telling me to go read a newspaper known to push a left wing agenda is not an example

That newspaper is a source of news ha has served this nation well for over a century. Show me an example of Trump public policy. He's not bought back jobs. The coal industry is not coming back. His tax plan is showing losses of jobs as companies close. The plan stats producing deficits next year, and its a temporary cut for most Americans. He was suppose to have an alternative health care plan and does not. How many examples do you need to see?

What you don't want to see doesn't matter to me. Trump is a liar and the majority of people who think know it.

OK, so I hear that "Trump is a liar" all the time, mostly from the left

On issues related to publlic policy, I have not seen it

In fact, I have NEVER seen a politician keep, or try to keep, as many campaign promises as Trump has

I don't wanna hijack this thread, but this is a discussion I want to have...

Where is the replacement for Obama care? What is the Trump plan…?
The one he advocated and lobbied for?

Let me let you in on a secret, since he pushed for a bill and called on congress to pass a repeal bill, he did.not lie

Failing to convince congress to pass legislation does not constitute a lie

Try again

Not sure if you were posting a response to the right post….
The Trump Healthcare plan is what exactly?
Republicans in the House passed a bill

Trump worked to get it passsd

So, he made an attempt to keep his campaign promise

Please explain to me how this constitutes a lie

When he campaigned he said he would repeal and replace. What is the replacement?

I get it that there was a bill that failed. Okay. What was Trump’s Plan. He said he had a plan.

I’m asking you what the plan was….

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
saying the SoS and all of the other myriad of experiences and posts she has held is not a leg up on a very nondescript senator from Vermont is intellectual dishonesty.
But a one term Senator that had been a community organizer before he held office was a fantabulous choice - right?

saying the SoS and all of the other myriad of experiences and posts she has held is not a leg up on a very nondescript senator from Vermont is intellectual dishonesty.
But a one term Senator that had been a community organizer before he held office was a fantabulous choice - right?

HRC was a 1 term senator at the time as well. Sort of a push….

I supported Ms. Clinton in 2008. It turns out we made a good choice because BHO was a fantastic President as Trump reminds us daily.

More disturbing that qualification for the job is not a mandatory quality in candidates you’re willing to support.

Bernie Sanders has been a Senator for decades. He is qualified. Hillary having held more positions in government doesn't make her a better choice, especially because of that whole lying thing. You're trying to make it sound like I supported some bum off the street. Get real.

That whole lying thing just wasn't true. And Bernie is not the most honest person himself. Bernie Sanders served for 24 years at the time he ran for president and he had not accomplished all that much.

That's part of the presidents job, to convince congress that his initiatives can work. Especially when the presidents party is the majority.

Which he is doing in a grand manner! Why are you afraid of the great success being shown by President Donald Trump?

What success?

Where is the replacement for Obama care? What is the Trump plan…?
The one he advocated and lobbied for?

Let me let you in on a secret, since he pushed for a bill and called on congress to pass a repeal bill, he did.not lie

Failing to convince congress to pass legislation does not constitute a lie

Try again

Not sure if you were posting a response to the right post….
The Trump Healthcare plan is what exactly?
Republicans in the House passed a bill

Trump worked to get it passsd

So, he made an attempt to keep his campaign promise

Please explain to me how this constitutes a lie

He said it would be easy to get a heath care bill done that would be better than Obamacare and did not. And if you keep a campaign promise that does more harm than good you haven't accomplished anything.
That is the only example you can cite as a public policy lie?

A situation where he did everything within his power to do what he promised?

Besides, he still has 6 1/2 more years to get it done :)

You aren't very good at this

He has just over 2 and that's if he doesn't get impeached.

He turned out to be a better choice than a man who lost 900 million dollars in one year doing business.

Sorry to say this but you’ve just made a moronic statement. I know you hate Ms. Clinton but saying the SoS and all of the other myriad of experiences and posts she has held is not a leg up on a very nondescript senator from Vermont is intellectual dishonesty.

Bernie would have made a much better president, and honesty is important.

No you didn't let Paul run as a libertarian in republican primaries. Sanders has never switched parties.

You need to keep up with your idols.

Is Bernie Sanders a Democrat or an independent?

The answer is, maybe both.

Sanders is an Independent in the Senate but also a member of the Democratic Party, according to his spokesman, Michael Briggs.

“He was elected as an independent,” Briggs said. “He just ran in states all over the country as a Democrat ... and he’s been looking for ways to make the party more progressive.”

Vermont has no party registration, Briggs noted, so Sanders can't walk into a city clerk’s office, fill out some paperwork and change his affiliation.

On Tuesday, Sanders was asked at a Bloomberg Politics breakfast if he'll remain a Democrat after the November election.

“I was elected as an independent, so I'll stay two years more as an independent,” he said.

But in a July 14 interview with USA TODAY, Sanders said he'd remain a Democrat. Briggs said Sanders’ opinion hasn’t changed since then.

Bernie Sanders' party affiliation? Not a simple question

I don't need to do anything because I don't like Bernie Sanders. He's a fake.

If you notice the lying scum ends the quote with a period when the actual quote had a comma
Holy shit

Your desperation

Pathetic it is
No, the honest thing would have been to use an ellipsis (...) to show that there was more to the quote rather than dishonestly using a period indicating that the quote was complete.
But you knew that already.

Bernie would have made a much better president, and honesty is important.

Except he wouldn't and he isn't honest. I think you fail to see the world around you. Republicans control both houses. They do not like a lot of spending. Sanders plans involve a whole lot of spending. If he was president right now, he's probably be just as bad as Trump and those like you would be angry because he can't done what he promised. Even worse, Sanders inability to get anything done would allow republicans to continue controlling congress and Sanders would end up a 1 term president.

I'm so glad I'm not an ALT-Right WeakWhyte Supremacist like you. God Bless Your Heart. :113:
LOL

And the name calling begins when you know you don't have an argument on this thread..........know your side is dirty........and no amount of spin will change that.

It cost you the election..........and later your souls............

Souls is a nice word to make people feel secure in their thoughts. But like prayers and thoughts do not protect anything souls is a word of deception like "conservative". If it makes you feel superior call me the great unwashed for I am dirty.

That is character trait of the left.............Like saving the planet and forcing people to install Solar Panels in California.............and not having a clue why we oppose them.

Your side ran a Criminal, a Liar, and the Establishment pick for that cycle.........Over a Billion spent in Dark money that cycle alone...............google open secrets...............and still lost.

The establishment is raging mad.........and so are you.......GOOD.

Why would I be mad? I am simply disappointed that so many can not accept reality of cheeto man and his unAmerican ways.

You know what I think REALLY bugs you, is that "cheeto man," IS the REALITY of America, he is QUINTESSENTIALLY what everyone in America wants to be.

I mean, the MSM even slags him with "cheeto man." Like that is supposed to hurt him? Every real American eats junk food, and fast food. . . Not. . . arugula?

Not just whites, but Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, the young, the old, gay, straight, Women, Men . . .

EVERYONE. They all want to be Donald Trump. He is the alpha to Obama's beta.

They don't want to be seen as an identity, they want to be seen as part of the larger culture, they want opportunity, and they WANT jobs, and security, and they want America to be what it has always been. INCLUSIVE. A melting pot, that at least, is the ideal.

Is he bit of a character? Sure. Is he obnoxious? You bet. Is he larger than life? OH HELL YEAH. Does he hit back hard when he is attacked, of course. . .

BUT that is how every American, now matter what their in-group, would like to see themselves. More than their stupid little sub-groups, they WANT to be part of the larger culture, they WANT to be part of the AMERICAN DREAM.

AND THAT, in a nutshell, is DONALD J. TRUMP.

Not really.

Sorry

Don’t watch videos...especially 13 minutes long

If you have a point to make...make it

Cankles is a habitual liar.

In A nutshell for ya
And a race baiter from hades just like her cohorts. Anything for the win right ? Right.

Thankfully people finally got wise to the bullcrap.
She's racist

-Geaux
-----------------

sadly, blacks commit half of all murder in this country and make up 13% of the population. I want my liberalism to be honest.

Then you don't make that comment because murder made up 1.4 percent if all crime in this nation in 2016.

Are you just figuring this out are have you known since she screwed Bernie over............................

People like you are the reason why I can't get through to people like them.
2016 was the election where the states had to decide which liar they wanted as president; the lesser of two evils, hold your nose and vote.

In 2016 no one voted ‘for’ anyone, only against.
Yet again, you are wrong.

I voted for something. I just didn't vote for who was running.

Forum List

Back