Hillary supporters are unwilling to have an honest discussion. I'll prove it in this thread.

OK, so I hear that "Trump is a liar" all the time, mostly from the left

On issues related to publlic policy, I have not seen it

In fact, I have NEVER seen a politician keep, or try to keep, as many campaign promises as Trump has

I don't wanna hijack this thread, but this is a discussion I want to have...

Her love for NAFTA to now as always hated NAFTA.
Hillary always hated NAFTA, even your MessiahRushie admitted it!

Rush's Qualifications for President
January 2, 2008
RUSH: I advised Clinton on every key issue. I was working behind the scenes to run the country and add to his legacy. ...
What about NAFTA? When Bill Clinton signed NAFTA and his wife, Hillary was against it, somebody changed his mind. Who do you think did that? Remember Algore in the debate with Ross Perot, cited me as a distinguished American in favor of NAFTA.

Watch the video and listen to what she Satan, I really don’t care what you or Limbaugh think, you are both out of touch with reality.

In fact, I have NEVER seen a politician keep, or try to keep, as many campaign promises as Trump has

Trump is a liar. He's told over 3,000 of them.

Public policy lies as a candidate or as POTUS

Link them

He would NEVER have been given that chance by republicans.
Because we didn't let Ron Paul run after he switched from the Libertarian party

Got it

No you didn't let Paul run as a libertarian in republican primaries. Sanders has never switched parties.

My pastor was honest, my plumber was honest. My charge nurse is honest. Do I want them implementing foreign policy or crafting legislation or a budget….uh no.

It's disturbing that honesty is not a mandatory quality in candidates you're willing to support.

More disturbing that qualification for the job is not a mandatory quality in candidates you’re willing to support.

He would NEVER have been given that chance by republicans.
Because we didn't let Ron Paul run after he switched from the Libertarian party

Got it

No you didn't let Paul run as a libertarian in republican primaries. Sanders has never switched parties.
Did Bernie not switch parties to run?

Paul is a libertarian party member today

Where is the replacement for Obama care? What is the Trump plan…?

The one he advocated and lobbied for?

Let me let you in on a secret, since he pushed for a bill and called on congress to pass a repeal bill, he did.not lie

Failing to convince congress to pass legislation does not constitute a lie

Try again

I'm not a right wing nut job. I supported Bernie and have never voted for a Republican. During the primaries somebody made a Youtube video that proves beyond question that Hillary is a habitual liar. It's impossible to argue it, which is why a Hillary supporter has never and will never attempt to do so. Think I'm full of it? Good, I am calling you out right now. Watch a 13 minute long video and explain to me why I'm wrong.

I'm not saying Trump doesn't lie, or that you should support him. I'm just saying Hillary was a terrible candidate, and that fact is why Donald Trump is now our president.

Yes. She was a terrible candidate.

You've nailed it.

You can rest now.

Her love for NAFTA to now as always hated NAFTA.
Hillary always hated NAFTA, even your MessiahRushie admitted it!

Rush's Qualifications for President
January 2, 2008
RUSH: I advised Clinton on every key issue. I was working behind the scenes to run the country and add to his legacy. ...
What about NAFTA? When Bill Clinton signed NAFTA and his wife, Hillary was against it, somebody changed his mind. Who do you think did that? Remember Algore in the debate with Ross Perot, cited me as a distinguished American in favor of NAFTA.

Watch the video and listen to what she Satan, I really don’t care what you or Limbaugh think, you are both out of touch with reality.
I proved the video is a lie, but the lying scum Right can't be honest about it.

Democrats won't let her leave?
Sounds like you are the one who doesn't want her to leave.

I thought I said that? I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I want Hillary, Bill, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders and a few others to remain front and center! What could be better for Republicans?

Let me let you in on a secret, since he pushed for a bill and called on congress to pass a repeal bill, he did.not lie

Try again

Not sure if you were posting a response to the right post….
The Trump Healthcare plan is what exactly?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Try again

Republicans in the House passed a bill

Trump worked to get it passsd

So, he made an attempt to keep his campaign promise

Please explain to me how this constitutes a lie

Public policy lies as a candidate or as POTUS

Link them

No. You just go look at the Washington post stories that document all 3,000 lies or misstatements made by Trump. Because at this very moment he has lied abut spies following his campaign and wans to affect public policy based on hat lie. And where is this great infrastructure plan? Jobs?

Try again

Republicans in the House passed a bill

Trump worked to get it passsd

So, he made an attempt to keep his campaign promise

Please explain to me how this constitutes a lie

He said it would be easy to get a heath care bill done that would be better than Obamacare and did not. And if you keep a campaign promise that does more harm than good you haven't accomplished anything.

Ok

ITT we see one left wing person claiming that Trump's failure to convince congress to pass legislation is a lie - no surprise there

The BIG surprise is seeing another lefty citing Rush Limbaugh as proof that Hillary Clinton is not a liar

I'm at a loss for words...

I proved the video is a lie, but the lying scum Right can't be honest about it.
No you didn't
I certainly did. If you noticed the video's NAFTA lie, unlike all the other claims on the video, didn't include any direct quote from her, only prople's OPINION of where she stood or what she MIGHT have said. I posted a quote from a known Hillary hater giving a contrary OPINION. My proof that the video lied is just as valid, if not more so since my source is known to NEVER EVER defend Hillary, as the video's "proof" that Hillary lied.

Forum List

Back