🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary: The Future Is Female

For everyone with boys, it’s heartening to know that you don’t have to explain to them why their President says they have no future.

Hillary Clinton makes a rallying cry for women to rise up against the Trump administration as she speaks on video for the first time since the inauguration to say ‘the future is female’

One sure way to kill a movement, get Hillary "The Queen of Corruption" Clinton as a spokesperson for it.

Really... think about it.. every time the endorse anything it is an epic fail.

Cool.

I can live with this.

When my wife gets home I'll be sure to let her know that the future is "her."

Which means being the bread winner is no longer my responsibility.

It will be wonderful to know that I no longer have to work.

If you need me, I'll be out in the garage jamming on the Pearl's and living the dream of being a rock artist.

If she complains, I'll have her take it up with Nanny Pelosi and Hillary.

It was their idea.

Oh! And before I forget... Thanks for the free health care.

The mortgage is due on the 1st. Hillary?

Last edited:
For everyone with boys, it’s heartening to know that you don’t have to explain to them why their President says they have no future.

Hillary Clinton makes a rallying cry for women to rise up against the Trump administration as she speaks on video for the first time since the inauguration to say ‘the future is female’

One sure way to kill a movement, get Hillary "The Queen of Corruption" Clinton as a spokesperson for it.
The so-called "The Queen of Corruption" hasn't EVER been convicted of anything though, has she? And we all know, it isn't for the lack of effort on the part of the republicans, who have spent their every-waking moment trying to get something on her, ANYTHING, but always fail.

I couldn't agree more.

That woman is a waste of oxygen.

The so-called "The Queen of Corruption" hasn't EVER been convicted of anything though, has she? And we all know, it isn't for the lack of effort on the part of the republicans, who have spent their every-waking moment trying to get something on her, ANYTHING, but always fail.
I could care less whether she is convicted of anything.

She is still no less a Moron.

It's stupid to say that the future is female, but it's refreshing in that she's confident there will be females in the future. Transfags and "gender studies", they want people to be anything but either male or female.

Now, if you want to bring up the word moron, then you are talking about trump and his boot-licking supporters.

How much money have those white males spent (our tax money) to drag her down?

Now, if you want to bring up the word moron, then you are talking about trump and his boot-licking supporters.
That may be for another thread...

This one is about Hillary.

It's stupid to say that the future is female, but it's refreshing in that she's confident there will be females in the future. Transfags and "gender studies", they want people to be anything but either male or female.
I'm waiting for the freaks of the left to start whining about her only referring to one sex instead of the 43 they claim exists.

LOL, it never fails, mention The Queen of Corruption's name and before you know it one of her ass-licking cheerleader, apologists will be along directly.

Question: How do you manage to breathe with your tongue stuck so far up her ass?

Hillary: The Future Is Female

Really Hilly? I thought the future is transgender. Oh, wait, that's the reason you didn't win. Sorry, my mistake... :lmao:

Misandry at its finest.

And, it seems, a continuing belief in the divide and conquer strategy of the Democrats.

One might suggest that this out-dated plan may have lost steam, as per the recent election.

As the first Republican President said...
"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Unfortunately, many of the posters still evince the lack of thought that put Democrats in office.

Forum List

Back