Hillary up by double digits on Dump nationwide.

giphy.gif

Oh, yes, I already forgot --- the media does not care how dishonest and criminal are the Clintons or Obama because they are democrats. So they do their usual cover up and brush scandals away as fast as they appear.

You are sad aren't you ...:crybaby:

Oh, yes, I already forgot --- the media does not care how dishonest and criminal are the Clintons or Obama because they are democrats. So they do their usual cover up and brush scandals away as fast as they appear.

I am sad because people mock God and some end up in hell.

Politics is a child's game by comparison.

You mean God is so petty that a human being would be tortured for Eternity for "mocking God"...that is some psychotic God you are describing there seriously.............

Hillary is having a hard time against grandpa Sanders. She will crumble against Trump. She's too old, too weak and too sick. She won't be able to keep up.

I am sad because people mock God and some end up in hell.

Politics is a child's game by comparison.

You mean God is so petty that a human being would be tortured for Eternity for "mocking God"...that is some psychotic God you are describing there seriously.............

Well let's just hope he gives you an undeserved pass for being totally ignorant and totally self absorbed in your pitiful ego.

You mean the media was putting out bogus poll information showing trump beating Hillary so he could wrap up the nomination and now they are showing what is really going on? I'm shocked

The "real world" should be you do not select a president because of the novelty of them being a woman or black.

But if you think it's cool, then maybe you are on to something?

Palin-on-CBS-700x336-351x185.png

The Real world will not select a Bombastic Billionaire Narcissistic serial philanderer clown dude LOL

Wait until the DNC starts unloading the dirt they have dug up on Donald...it will be very memorable!

Compared to the stench and slime that has been dug up on Hillary?

What scandal do you think the media has ignored or covered up?

The "real world" should be you do not select a president because of the novelty of them being a woman or black.

The Real world will not select a Bombastic Billionaire Narcissistic serial philanderer clown dude LOL

Wait until the DNC starts unloading the dirt they have dug up on Donald...it will be very memorable!

Why not just refer to me as 'stupid' and leave it at that?

Save us both a lot of time.

Why not just refer to me as 'stupid' and leave it at that?

Save us both a lot of time.
Why would I call you stupid? I am just curious about which scandal some folks think are being ignored or have been ignored by the media.

We know about the so called "dirt." She s still leading Donald is national poles.

Forum List

Back