Hillary Vows to Close Half the Schools in America

yeah. i get what she was saying, but that's a pretty stupid thing to say.

I live in the largest school district in my state. The vast majority of the schools in it are doing below average, and most of the rest of them are hitting the average. Exactly what does this dimwit plan to do with 3/4 of the students in Tucson after she closes down virtually every school in TUSD?

I live in the largest school district in my state. The vast majority of the schools in it are doing below average, and most of the rest of them are hitting the average. Exactly what does this dimwit plan to do with 3/4 of the students in Tucson after she closes down virtually every school in TUSD?
ugh. you can understand how a sentence can get away from you, right?

that said, sounds like your school district has issues and it might be time to look at restructuring.

I see all the rubes are drinking from the same piss well again.

34ooa48.png

d9mo7.png

33wl4le.png

Is there like some kind of giant firebell above your cots that alerts you when to post the lastest missive from your favorite propaganda ministry, or something?

Clinton would not shut down half the schools. She made an innumerate statement, which is stupid. But taking it literally makes you more stupid. You must have gone to a below average school.

Next dumb topic, please.

34ooa48.png

d9mo7.png

33wl4le.png

Is there like some kind of giant firebell above your cots that alerts you when to post the lastest missive from your favorite propaganda ministry, or something?

Clinton would not shut down half the schools. She made an innumerate statement, which is stupid. But taking it literally makes you more stupid. You must have gone to a below average school.

Next dumb topic, please.
None of them listen to Rush. :wink:

Rather than closing half of schools, let's close down the federal department of education.

ugh. you can understand how a sentence can get away from you, right?

that said, sounds like your school district has issues and it might be time to look at restructuring.

You just slobbered a bibful that time. There's a reason my kids have always either been homeschooled or charter-schooled. TUSD is so large, it's rather hard to get away from it without moving to the outskirts of town, or out to one of the neighboring bedroom communities. Fortunately, Arizona is a state that believes strongly in parental choice in education in regards to homeschooling and charter schools and such.

Tuscon? Students?

Deport them.

34ooa48.png

d9mo7.png

33wl4le.png

Next dumb topic, please.

Looks like Hellery just Shlonged herself, that's all.

Another one who has dreams of being a DICKtator. she will she will she will she she she she she she. these are dangerous to our freedoms. it's time the people woke up to that kind of spew

Tuscon? Students?

Deport them.

Believe it or not, we actually still have a number of students who are not only US citizens, but the children of US citizens. ;)

But it's conservative orthodoxy in my state that public sch districts that fail to meet accepted levels of student performance be opened to state supported charter schools. My representative to the state house of representatives is a dem, and a good guy, but I differ with him for opposing that. If Hillary is "triangulating" on this ... ok.

Walton foundation in Bentonville , Arkansas is building it's own elite school ....I do believe it is what the rich corporations should do, since it is they who push the focus of the curriculum by their needs in the industry on the public school system.....

Walton foundation in Bentonville , Arkansas is building it's own elite school ....I do believe it is what the rich corporations should do, since it is they who push the focus of the curriculum by their needs in the industry on the public school system.....

Do elaborate, how do they accomplish that?

34ooa48.png

d9mo7.png

33wl4le.png

Next dumb topic, please.

Odd talk coming from the piss drinker that thinks a President Trump would keep all Muslims from entering America.

You lefties are nutz.

Forum List

Back