Hillary's Character

Sanders people won't vote for her, that's why she'sout registering even more dead people
I like Sander's honesty & most of his ideas, and i decided to vote for Hillary instead of Johnson, since Sanders is not running.
Trump is a JOKE! Can't believe there are so many naive suckers out there.

Sanders people won't vote for her, that's why she'sout registering even more dead people
I like Sander's honesty & most of his ideas, and i decided to vote for Hillary instead of Johnson, since Sanders is not running.
Speaking of naïve suckers...

10y2iw.jpg

Some might not, but any honest Bernie supporter will do anything possible to prevent that orange clown from being elected. Face it, He is the crazy hillbilly candidate, and there just aren't many of them.

Donald lies more often, so what is your point?
I assume you have proof of that?
PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year was the "various statements" made by 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Politifact found that 76% of Trump's statements that they reviewed were rated "Mostly False," "False" or "Pants on Fire". Statements that were rated "Pants on Fire" included his assertion that the Mexican government sends "the bad ones over" the border into the United States, and his claim that he saw "thousands and thousands" of people cheering the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Some might not, but any honest Bernie supporter will do anything possible to prevent that orange clown from being elected. Face it, He is the crazy hillbilly candidate, and there just aren't many of them.
You prefer a crack head bull dyke to Trump? Christ almighty!

10y2iw.jpg
You think political "cartoons" are representative of reality?
Wow, you're a joke like Trump.

10y2iw.jpg
So you are saying she doesn't owe Wall Street any favors??

10y2iw.jpg
So you are saying she doesn't owe Wall Street any favors??
Are you saying that Trump does not care about Wall Street and his businesses?
So, why does he not release his tax return?

Are you saying that Trump does not care about Wall Street
I'm saying he is far less dependent on these big contributors because of his wealth and his ability to grab free media attention.

She has no intention of ruining her Presidency or this Nation, as the First woman President of the United States....

she will try to be the best darn President, this nation has ever had..... for her legacy and for history books.

She may not accomplish this, but she will give it her all....

She'll do what she's done since she was back in Arkansas...she'll use her political clout to enrich herself and her family. That's her "legacy"...you think it's going to suddenly change now?
she doesn't need any more riches than she already has...she doesn't need this job for money or money connections or connections with foreign leaders...her husband was President of the United States...the connections to world leaders is there already kiddo.... just like with all former Presidents.

You really are naive...aren't you, Care? Why do you think she set up that private server up in her gated mansion in Westchester County? It was so she could run her pay for play scam with the State Department and the Clinton Foundation. You think the Clinton's are satisfied with having become millionaires? It's OBVIOUS that they aspire to a higher wealth bracket because they've been working the whole "motivational speech" routine HARD the last few years! Yes the connections are still there...and MAN are the Clinton's milking those connections for all they are worth! You might not like George W. Bush but at least he had the class to retire to his ranch in Crawford and not prostitute himself for money the way that Bill Clinton has done over the last ten plus years!

A vote for the Clinton dynasty is a vote for the status quo and corrupt elites.

She has no intention of ruining her Presidency or this Nation, as the First woman President of the United States....

she will try to be the best darn President, this nation has ever had..... for her legacy and for history books.

She may not accomplish this, but she will give it her all....

Is that comment supposed to make people feel better about her despite the fact that she utterly corrupt, a compulsive liar, highly incompetent, and very untrustworthy?

she will try to be the best darn President, this nation has ever had

Just like she tried to be the best darn Secretary of State and failed miserly at that. If she does get elected, her presidency will not be any different.

Last edited:
Donald lies more often, so what is your point?
I assume you have proof of that?
PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year was the "various statements" made by 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
PolitiFact is heavily partisan.
Yeah, that's what Dems say when they don't like Politifact's facts!
Wikip:
"Both liberal and conservative bias have been alleged at different points"

Are you saying that Trump does not care about Wall Street
I'm saying he is far less dependent on these big contributors because of his wealth and his ability to grab free media attention.
HE OWES Wall Street $600 Million dollars...you can't get much more dependent than that, can you?
Actually, Trump says he owes $650 million ...
"$650 million is not that much money," Trump said.

A New York Times investigation into Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's US real-estate holdings revealed that companies he owns have at least $650 million in debt - twice the amount that Trump's public filings, made as part of his campaign, show.

So you admit Hillary is dishonest? Do you mean predictably corrupt and incompetent?

Do you think she will represent the American people or Wall Street?

Wall Street For Hillary?:clinton Has $48.5m In Hedge Fund Backing, Compared To Trump's $19k

But you're okay with a vile piece of shit like Trump?
Tell me one way Hillary is better than Trump.

He's ignorant. He lies every time he opens his mouth. He is misogynistic. He is a racist. He is a braggart and a bore. He is a tosser of the first degree. He is as dumb as a post. He's a narcissist.

Forum List

Back