Hillary's doctor says she has "NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA"...it does not exist

LOL everyone knows that disease are not always contagious and requires what phase they are in to be defined as "contagious". Sorry Republican shit-pipe suckers.

You just dont' know much about science.

Look, they're lying. Anyone with any integrity and common sense knows that. But if anyone speaks up, they'll likely go the way of numerous other Clinton victims. Somehow they'll suddenly begin feeling really really 'suicidal', end up in a freak car 'accident', or be murdered by way of random 'mugging.' It is what it is.

LOL everyone knows that disease are not always contagious and requires what phase they are in to be defined as "contagious". Sorry Republican shit-pipe suckers.

that which is called "walking pneumonia" is caused by a tiny
atypical bacterium ---Mycoplama pneumonia-----It is usually seen in young adults----sometimes in children---and ONCE ANTIBIOTIC therapy is instituted it is virtually non-contagious. It is----(as far as I recall---so don't quote me) diagnosed on its
very typical Xray findings) I think I read that she is on Levoquin (that stuff will knock mycoplasma pneumonia not only out of her but the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD)--- thus she is no threat to anyone

Last edited:
from the Doc

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/05-physician-letter/HRC_physician_letter.pdf

September 14, 2016
This letter is a summary update on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s health since the
release of my previous medical statement in July 2015.
Mrs. Clinton has been seen by me regularly this year for routine care. She has had
recurrent blood testing for Coumadin dosing and adjustments. Her blood levels
have been relatively stable. She also has had several allergy flares over the past
year, which has been a typical pattern for most of her life. In consultation with her
allergist, she responded well to her medication adjustments.
In January of 2016, Mrs. Clinton developed symptoms of sinusitis and an ear
infection, which was treated with antibiotics and steroids. Over the ensuing few
weeks, she noted progressive pain in her left ear despite treatment, and
subsequently was evaluated by her ENT physician. This evaluation confirmed a
sinus and ear infection, with increased fluid in her left ear. To help alleviate her
symptoms, a myringotomy tube was placed in her left ear in January of 2016. After
the tube was placed, Mrs. Clinton had significant improvement in her symptoms.
Further follow-up evaluation with a CT scan of her brain and sinuses was done in
March of 2016. This scan showed no abnormalities of the brain and mild chronic
sinusitis. Her symptoms resolved and she continued symptom-free for the next six
months.
On Friday, September 2nd, I evaluated Mrs. Clinton for a 24-hour history of a low
grade fever, congestion and fatigue. On examination, she was noted to have a
temperature of 99.4; her vital signs were otherwise normal as was her physical
exam. She was advised to rest, put on a short course of antibiotics and continued
on her allergy medications for an upper respiratory tract infection in the
setting of her seasonal allergies. Over the next several days as she traveled, her
congestion worsened and she developed a cough. She was advised to see me when
she returned from her travels for further testing. On Friday, September 9th, she
was seen and evaluated in my office. A non-contrast chest CT scan, including a CTA
calcium score, was performed. This test allowed for specific imaging of her lungs
while also following up on cardiac risk stratification from 2010 given her family
history of heart disease. The results of the CT scan revealed a small right middlelobe
pneumonia; her coronary calcium score was again zero. She was treated with
antibiotics for pneumonia and advised to rest. This was a mild non-contagious
bacterial pneumonia. On Sunday, September 11 at the 9/11 Memorial event, she
became overheated and dehydrated and as a result felt dizzy. I examined her
immediately upon her return home; she was re-hydrating and recovering nicely. I
advised her to stay home and rest for the next several days. Mrs. Clinton has since
been evaluated by me several times and continues to improve.
Mrs. Clinton’s current medications include Armor Thyroid, Coumadin dosed as
directed, Levaquin (for a total ten days), Clarinex, as well as B12 as needed. After
consultation with her hematologist, it was decided again not to change her
anticoagulation to a newer agent. Her recent testing, all of which was done within
the past month, has been normal. She remains up to date on all of her
immunizations, including Prevnar and Pneumovax. Her Coumadin levels have
been adjusted as needed according to regular lab testing. She had a normal
mammogram and breast ultrasound. She receives routine dental care. Her thyroid
blood tests are within normal limits. Of note, she has remained stable for many
years on Armor thyroid to treat her hypothyroidism (a low T3 level). Her
laboratory testing (vitamin D, CBC, fasting blood glucose, comprehensive
metabolic panel, hemoglobin A1-C, vitamin B12) was normal, including cholesterol
of 189, LDL of 103, HDL of 56 and triglycerides of 159. Her vital signs showed
blood pressure of 100/70, heart rate of 70, respiratory rate of 18, temperature of
97.8 and pulse-oximetry of 99%. The remainder of her complete physical exam
was normal and she is in excellent mental condition.
My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not
developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection
and her recently diagnosed pneumonia. She is recovering well with antibiotics and
rest. She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United
States.
Sincerely
Lisa Bardack, MD
Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine
Chair of Internal Medicine, CareMount Medical

Oops. It does NOT exist.

They need a different story.

Another lie...

Dr. Wolf: No Such Thing As 'Non-Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia'

Pneumonia is not her problem anyway.

well----I would say it is THE LEAST OF HER PROBLEMS----
neither the pneumonia or the levoquin is likely to cause her
to be so stumbly and-----prone to pass out-----or become
'severely dehydrated'------or so stupid that she does not under-stand the concept of "classified information"

atypical bacterium ---Mycoplama pneumonia-----It is usually seen in young adults----sometimes in children---and ONCE ANTIBIOTIC therapy is instituted it virtually non-contagious. It is----(as far as I recall---so don't quote me) diagnosed on its
very typical Xray findings) I think I read that she is on Levoquin (that stuff will knock mycoplasma pneumonia not only out of her but the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD)--- thus she is no threat to anyone

Does that mean she was contagious from Friday, and maybe a few days before, when she was finally diagnosed with pneumonia? Why didn't the Doctor advise her then to rest and not make contact with other people? Do you think she was given Levoquin before she left Chelsea's apartment and greeted a little girl and was in contact with Chelsea and her children? So many questions, and I hope you have some answers.

atypical bacterium ---Mycoplama pneumonia-----It is usually seen in young adults----sometimes in children---and ONCE ANTIBIOTIC therapy is instituted it virtually non-contagious. It is----(as far as I recall---so don't quote me) diagnosed on its

Does that mean she was contagious from Friday, and maybe a few days before, when she was finally diagnosed with pneumonia? Why didn't the Doctor advise her then to rest and not make contact with other people? Do you think she was given Levoquin before she left Chelsea's apartment and greeted a little girl and was in contact with Chelsea and her children? So many questions, and I hope you have some answers.

How would I know? There those aspects of her record were not revealed. The pathogen Mycoplasma pneumonia IS contagious-------not so much--but it is transmitted person to person from a person with untreated infection. In fact the infection itself can be asymptomatic in some people---People with the infection are not QUARANTINED. She is not like you and me-------she was UNDER TREATMENT with Coumadin and THEREFORE monitored with blood tests and someone likely put a stethoscope on her chest LOTS OF TIMES-----
The blood test for Coumadin would not include a test for
"cold agglutinins" <<<something seen in mycoplasma pneumonia people---but NON-SPECIFIC ----my guess is
that she was diagnosed and was under treatment----if I remember correctly ( will google sometime today) The
chest Xray of such patients plus clinical findings are virtually diagnostic.------some kind of weird fluffy exudates---here and there. I believe that in very compromised people it can be fatal------but so can just about any other bacterial or viral infection
(relying on remote memory)

Obviously she is having seizures. They know what it is, th just will not come clean. They want her corpse elected if possible.

She may or may not have pneumonia, but she definitely has a neurological impairment giving her seizures.

Good thing she isn't contagious, because she is coughing up pneumonia bacteria every time she coughs.

Obviously she is having seizures. They know what it is, th just will not come clean. They want her corpse elected if possible.

She may or may not have pneumonia, but she definitely has a neurological impairment giving her seizures.

Good thing she isn't contagious, because she is coughing up pneumonia bacteria every time she coughs.

what do you mean when you use the word "seizure". Do you mean EPILEPTIC SEIZURE?

what neurologic impairment does she have that gives her
"seizures"--------"seizures" in the field of neurology ---is a word used NOW---in modern times----specifically for EPILEPTIC SEIZURES---that is events which arise in the brain because of aberrations in NEURONS------in the distant past like the Victorian age-------it was used for lots of sudden events. I do not believe-----based on revealed evidence --that she has epileptic seizures-----nor do I believe that she has Parkinson's disease

The Web's Free 2016/17 ICD-10-CM/PCS Medical Coding Reference

Let's refer to the current American ICD-10-CM (diagnosis) and ICD-10-PCS (procedure) medical billing codes.

"NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA" does not exist.

This is the standard that OBAMACARE uses. Hillary's doctor would not be able to code it.

They do have "BURNED BY WATERSKIS THAT CAUGHT ON FIRE"......but not "NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA".

Even her doctor can't get the lie right.

They need to code "NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER". She is having seizures. This is a seizure.

For a moment, let's pretend the EXACT same thing happened to McCain in 2008. Would so many in the media fall all over themselves to excuse the health issue away?

They are even calling it sexist. When FDR hid his polio, was it sexist?

Oops. It does NOT exist.

Another lie...

Gee, what a surprise, the Right are lying about Clinton again.

What's the lie? Be specific.

Argue with the ICD-10-CM/PCS DATABASE.

What is the code for "NON-CONTAGIOUS BACTERIA PNEUMONIA"? If you went to an Obamacare doctor, and he diagnosed you with it, what would he code into your paperwork?

There is the database. Do your research and tell us the code.

Oops. It does NOT exist.

Another lie...

Gee, what a surprise, the Right are lying about Clinton again.

What's the code for "NON CONTAGIOUS BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA"? What would your Obamacare doctor put on your paperwork. I linked the Obamacare standard for coding diseases.

Prove the right is lying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back