Hip Hop Legend Robert Diaz AKA Pumpkinhead Passes.....

BB King was a legend as was so many, many others. Made music that would make you dance or weep. Pumpkinhead huh? Never heard of him...

Take a piece of elevator music (instrumental version of a known melody), add an electronic beat synched up to the tempo of the music, make profane verses that rhyme with bigger, truck, rich, etc., and you are an artist!

Take a piece of elevator music (instrumental version of a known melody), add an electronic beat synched up to the tempo of the music, make profane verses that rhyme with bigger, truck, rich, etc., and you are an artist!
Only if you are actually an artist.
Don't confuse contrivance with art. But, again, I won't tell you what to like.

One of the pioneers of true hip hop has left us. Most of his music was underground ghetto gold due to the industry but he was damn good.
If you like it I'm very happy for you. I won't tell you or anyone what to like.
It wouldnt matter if you did tell me or anyone else what to like. Your opinion is pretty useless and never sought after..

Only if you are actually an artist.
Don't confuse contrivance with art. But, again, I won't tell you what to like.
Dont confuse your opinion with fact but again your opinion never really mattered anyway.

Is your album currently available for download?

Forum List

Back