Hire an illegal, lose your business license

Try that defense in court when the judge calls you the defendant and see how that works!

If you have an SS card issued to someone named Swen Anderson and the job applicant looks like Idi Amin, or Pancho Villa, you might want to not hire them.

Discrimination will get you sued out of business by EEOC, ACLU, Atty General, etc.

You discriminate against everyone who is not hired. Have a job and ten applicants. Nine will be discriminated against.

Since using the SSA employer online services would be considered reasonable and is free you are wrong. To use your analogy, it would be like sticking my social in and getting immediate gun purchasing clearance.

wrong about what? that an illegal might be inclined to give false info and completely fool the system?

Look at this! The nutbags want to take credit for a liberal idea. Isn't that cute.

The first guy to lose his license would be Trump.
what liberal idea?
so use your best gun lobby logic, and ask yourself how would this new proposed law change anything?

It is a state law, which creates more local control and enforcement. In case you haven't noticed, federal has become very political to the point the President refuses to enforce some laws.

it would criminalize employers who earnestly wish to hire private individuals...

the employer's only burden should be clerical and the rest should be up to the state agencies, well paid for by taxpayers, to do their job in verifying the status of individuals residing in their state...
I have to heartily disagree. If employers stopped hiring illegal immigrants they would not come here looking for work.
we would also have to stop them from going to public school and other forms of free shit. I would mandate e-verify with rentals and such as well. Even the ER should boot their asses out.
When they are sick, hungry, dumb and sleeping in the street, they will leave.

It would be a good idea for many of you folks to grasp the fact that our economy benefits from having these workers. The approach ought to be geared toward making sure all are documented and paid in accordance with our laws.

When your argument loses focus on the economic reality and starts down that ethnocentric ( free shit, hungry and dumb ) highway......you fail to get traction. When will you learn?

Since using the SSA employer online services would be considered reasonable and is free you are wrong. To use your analogy, it would be like sticking my social in and getting immediate gun purchasing clearance.

wrong about what? that an illegal might be inclined to give false info and completely fool the system?

I have answered your question three times now. Four going to be the charm?

Look at this! The nutbags want to take credit for a liberal idea. Isn't that cute.

what liberal idea?
so use your best gun lobby logic, and ask yourself how would this new proposed law change anything?

It is a state law, which creates more local control and enforcement. In case you haven't noticed, federal has become very political to the point the President refuses to enforce some laws.

it would criminalize employers who earnestly wish to hire private individuals...

the employer's only burden should be clerical and the rest should be up to the state agencies, well paid for by taxpayers, to do their job in verifying the status of individuals residing in their state...
I have to heartily disagree. If employers stopped hiring illegal immigrants they would not come here looking for work.
we would also have to stop them from going to public school and other forms of free shit. I would mandate e-verify with rentals and such as well. Even the ER should boot their asses out.

It would be a good idea for many of you folks to grasp the fact that our economy benefits from having these workers. The approach ought to be geared toward making sure all are documented and paid in accordance with our laws.

When your argument loses focus on the economic reality and starts down that ethnocentric ( free shit, hungry and dumb ) highway......you fail to get traction. When will you learn?

Seems like wages would increase without the surplus illegal labor element. Also, it would reduce the costs bore by society on illegal education, medical services, etc.

what liberal idea?

Stopping them from going to school is a problem. SCOTUS ruled years ago that you cannot kick them out of a school for being an illegal.

Here is my plan TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
What you think?

I have answered your question three times now. Four going to be the charm?

maybe you could answer, since using the SSA employer online services would be considered reasonable, how would a new law change anything? how would a new law change what an employer is already held responsible for?

Try that defense in court when the judge calls you the defendant and see how that works!

If you have an SS card issued to someone named Swen Anderson and the job applicant looks like Idi Amin, or Pancho Villa, you might want to not hire them.

Discrimination will get you sued out of business by EEOC, ACLU, Atty General, etc.

How is that discrimination? It the ID doesn't match the person, that is reasonable suspicion to look further.

maybe you could answer, since using the SSA employer online services would be considered reasonable, how would a new law change anything? how would a new law change what an employer is already held responsible for?

Thank you for reading my earlier posts Valerie. I think I mentioned that this is a state law and as such has local control and enforcement. The President currently is ignoring several illegal immigration laws. Hopefully this approach would lead to more enforcement.

what liberal idea?

Think of the BIG picture LL.
If you read my plan, TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum you will notice I point that out and how I would handle that as well.

what liberal idea?

Stopping them from going to school is a problem. SCOTUS ruled years ago that you cannot kick them out of a school for being an illegal.

Here is my plan TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
What you think?

Not bad. Some of it is unconstitutional by previous court rulings, but it is a good start!

How is that discrimination? It the ID doesn't match the person, that is reasonable suspicion to look further.

Immigration Status Discrimination

The US Government Employs over a Hundred Thousand Illegals.

what liberal idea?

Think of the BIG picture LL.
If you read my plan, TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum you will notice I point that out and how I would handle that as well.

I read it. Much to agree with. But....I don't accept your take that these fine people are here to drain our resources or don't have respect for themselves. That's where you and I part ways. If you began to speak of these people as though they were your equal, you might start to get some thinking people on board.

Hire Illegals, Lose Your Business License – State Bill Puts Americans First

How about instead they do away with the law requiring a business license.
Isnt the point of said laws is to make sure the people know the proper channels and what-not?

No, the point of said laws is to generate more revenue for the government. There is no evidence that licensing requirements overall protect the consumer.

Immigration Status Discrimination

The US Government Employs over a Hundred Thousand Illegals.
Maybe you should read your own link, dumbass...

3. Who is protected under the law?
IRCA's anti-discrimination provision prohibits discrimination against “protected individuals,” who include citizens or nationals of the United States, permanent residents, lawful temporary residents, refugees, and asylees.

U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and authorized aliens are protected from discrimination on the basis of national origin if the employer employs more than 4 employees. While Title VII covers only workplaces with 15 or more employees, INA/IRCA prohibits discrimination on the basis of national origin in workplaces where the employer employs between 4 and 14 employees.

If the US Government knowingly hires ILLEGALS, the individuals in charge of doing the hiring are in violation of FEDERAL LAW, and can be prosecuted...

Oh, wait, we have a Democrat that likes to shit on US law in the White House, don't we....

Hire Illegals, Lose Your Business License – State Bill Puts Americans First

How about instead they do away with the law requiring a business license.
Isnt the point of said laws is to make sure the people know the proper channels and what-not?

No, the point of said laws is to generate more revenue for the government. There is no evidence that licensing requirements overall protect the consumer.

That's a lie!

So is your existence.

I read it. Much to agree with. But....I don't accept your take that these fine people are here to drain our resources or don't have respect for themselves. That's where you and I part ways. If you began to speak of these people as though they were your equal, you might start to get some thinking people on board.

Yet these supposedly "fine" people do drain resources. Perhaps they do respect themselves, but certainly not our laws or us. They are not equal as citizens, because they deliberately avoid that.

To your credit, you read the referenced source.

Forum List

Back