Hispanics Are Turning Republican

A poll released by the National Republican Congressional Committee two weeks ago found that Democrats advantage among hispanics has shrunk to only 7 percent, with 44 percent of Hispanics supporting Democrats and 37 percent supporting Republicans.

"We have polled ourselves and we have concluded that hispanics hate Democrats." lmao.

A poll released by the National Republican Congressional Committee two weeks ago found that Democrats advantage among hispanics has shrunk to only 7 percent, with 44 percent of Hispanics supporting Democrats and 37 percent supporting Republicans.

"We have polled ourselves and we have concluded that hispanics hate Democrats." lmao.
No Blue TX. No cigar.

I don't recall much of a meaniningful difference between Republicans and Democrats at that level of politics.

Other than knowing the feds are opening the gates and blatantly busing/flying them into politically convenient states, and that the American electorate is systematically being diluted, what's the big deal about what hispanics as a collective think?

Let me ask this.

Have Republicans stopped them from bypassing the traditional immigration system to usher them into the country and busing/flying them into the state Republics in the dark of night?

Looks like TX. will have to turn Blue without Hispanics. Good luck with that.

I get it. You reworked your "walk away" scam, and want to give it another shot. Were you able to fix that problem where nobody was actually converting to become right wingers?

I don't recall much of a meaniningful difference between Republicans and Democrats at that level of politics.

Other than knowing the feds are opening the gates and blatantly busing/flying them into politically convenient states, and that the American electorate is systematically being diluted, what's the big deal about what hispanics as a collective think?

Let me ask this.

Have Republicans stopped them from bypassing the traditional immigration system to usher them into the country and busing/flying them into the state Republics in the dark of night?
It could be very significant long term as black voting rates are falling while Hispanic voting rates are increasing. Hispanics are on the cusp of negating the dem's "black vote".....Give it another couple cycles and it looks like they will surpass them.

No Blue TX. No cigar.

2020 margin of victory for GOP....5.58%
2016 margin of victory for GOP....8.99%
2012 margin of victory for GOP....15.79%

65% drop in the margin of victory over 3 short election cycles.

Texas goes blue the GOP has no possible path to the White House

It is not going to happen in your lifetime unless there is more fraud, which is a distinct possibility.

I get it. You reworked your "walk away" scam, and want to give it another shot. Were you able to fix that problem where nobody was actually converting to become right wingers?
I never had anything to do with "Walk Away" I had nothing to walk away from.

All those figures show is how the democrat party of corrupt anti American trash stepped up their election cheating.

It could be very significant long term as black voting rates are falling while Hispanic voting rates are increasing. Hispanics are on the cusp of negating the dem's "black vote".....Give it another couple cycles and it looks like they will surpass them.
Reagan said Hispanics would be Conservatives. He never said how long it would take. It has been over 30 years and look.

Forum List

Back