History made: 2 women graduate from Army Ranger course

Sad day when our nation has to depend on lezbo's to defend the country. ...... :cuckoo:

why? Women are smarter.
:Boom2::boobies:
The facade is crumbling. White guys like you are showing your hatred of anything not white and male.
You project too much, Gomer.
Thats what you were doing with your shooty thing....projecting your rage at females.
Grow up.

The facade is crumbling. White guys like you are showing your hatred of anything not white and male.
Thats what you were doing with your shooty thing....projecting your rage at females.
Grow up.
Did you really suggest I grow up after you posted an emoticon of a guy shooting a woman with bare breasts? Wait. Is this white boy logic?

Grow up.
Did you really suggest I grow up after you posted an emoticon of a guy shooting a woman with bare breasts? Wait. Is this white boy logic?
It was a joke, dudley.

Grow up.
It was a joke, dudley.
Grow up boy.

Grow up.
It was a joke, dudley.

milkweeds not used to your humor

Good for them....but let's see how long they last.
Depends on how hot they are! good looking women in the bush would have to fight off their fellow soldiers more than the enemy!

Fear for arabs used to be of women showing their breasts with tight t-shirts and frightening muslim. Even eyeliner was a weapon in the hands of an Israeli soldier. It was ridiculous at time what arab press would say. The idea of a woman actually taking her shirt off and the muslim fighter all having heart attacks was not just a joke. They wanted to demand the IDF remove the women or make them wear burkas.

Now ISIS and Hamas are both training women soldiers but covered and hidden in black. Kurdish women in combat is offensive to ISIS.

Most men in US forces treat women in combat as one of the guys. They are also a touch of home and a reminder of wives and girl friend they want to stay alive and return to. Idiots would see them only as sex objects. Most soldiers treat women in the front like a sister. A sister that can whip them in a fight a lot of the time.

Most men in US forces treat women in combat as one of the guys. They are also a touch of home and a reminder of wives and girl friend they want to stay alive and return to. Idiots would see them only as sex objects. Most soldiers treat women in the front like a sister. A sister that can whip them in a fight a lot of the time.

BS. The US military has some of the most misogynistic assholes the world has ever seen. They fight tooth and nail to keep women back. I witnessed this first hand.

Having 3 daughters all I can say is "girl power". This is good news.

2 women graduate from Army Ranger course - CNNPolitics.com

"Monday was a historic day in the military. For the first time, a woman has graduated from the Army's storied Ranger course in Fort Benning, Georgia. Two women, in fact."

I am so proud of these two women. The physical toughness, training and mentality to achieve this goal are extra ordinary outstanding.
I am very proud of my fellow Americans.

"Monday was a historic day in the military. For the first time, a woman has graduated from the Army's storied Ranger course in Fort Benning, Georgia. Two women, in fact."
good for them.

seems like they got a lot of chances to make it and I hope none of them were passed just b/c.

the last thing our soldiers need is people that can't cut it when the shit hits the fan

BS. The US military has some of the most misogynistic assholes the world has ever seen. They fight tooth and nail to keep women back. I witnessed this first hand.
No you didn't

I served and I've seen misogynistic assholes. Most men in service are decent people and if anything are over protective of women in the front lines.
In the arab world women are of lesser value. Now saudi has a woman jet pilot, but she is not allowed to drive a car. Women are serving more but in limit fields over there.
Women are more than capable of serving in combat theaters is some capacity, even if not all are not on the front lines. Chopper/jet pilots, medics, engineers, mechanics, communications, leadership, logistics, radar, fire fighters, sappers, all vital jobs. Women can be just as capable with an M-16, its not difficult.

I served and I've seen misogynistic assholes. Most men in service are decent people and if anything are over protective of women in the front lines.
In the arab world women are of lesser value. Now saudi has a woman jet pilot, but she is not allowed to drive a car. Women are serving more but in limit fields over there.
Women are more than capable of serving in combat theaters is some capacity, even if not all are not on the front lines. Chopper/jet pilots, medics, engineers, mechanics, communications, leadership, logistics, radar, fire fighters, sappers, all vital jobs. Women can be just as capable with an M-16, its not difficult.
When did you serve? Was it recently?

When did you serve? Was it recently?

Decades ago

I am so proud of these two women. The physical toughness, training and mentality to achieve this goal are extra ordinary outstanding.
I am very proud of my fellow Americans.

I agree. Women aren't anywhere near the physical strength of a man but these two made it.

Good for them. They showed it can be done and if those two did it others will also.

A women might not be a strong as a man but most women can multi task, think on their feet and solve almost any problem. Ask any housewife and she'll agree.

Will these two see combat?? Unknown but they have passed the test to do so. Ranger school is no joke and two women passing the course is pretty damned cool.

If they can do what the men can do....great.

There is always a concern that they pass so the army does not come under fire.

But, hey......hopefully they get a chance to go out fight sometime soon.

This administration loves to tout stuff like this.

They should
be on their way to Iraq already.

Forum List

Back