History made: 2 women graduate from Army Ranger course

Thats what you were doing with your shooty thing....projecting your rage at females.
Grow up.
Did you really suggest I grow up after you posted an emoticon of a guy shooting a woman with bare breasts? Wait. Is this white boy logic?
It was a joke, dudley.
Grow up boy.
Fuck you...bhoy....
If you are gay I'm not your man but thanks for the compliment.

Having 3 daughters all I can say is "girl power". This is good news.

2 women graduate from Army Ranger course - CNNPolitics.com

"Monday was a historic day in the military. For the first time, a woman has graduated from the Army's storied Ranger course in Fort Benning, Georgia. Two women, in fact."
Remind us what the attrition rate for women is in the course and then compare it to men.
Why would I remind you of that? Are you upset these 2 women made it?

Sad day when our nation has to depend on lezbo's to defend the country. ...... :cuckoo:

why? Women are smarter.
:Boom2::boobies:
The facade is crumbling. White guys like you are showing your hatred of anything not white and male.
Leave it you to fuck up a great accomplishment by two very special people with the God Damned race fucking card.....Asshole
Keep your fellow cave monkeys in check and you wont have to worry about anything being fucked up. :cool-45:
Ahh....As you know, we are all individuals.
However, since you opened the door.
How about YOU getting your people's house in order before you start talking shit. Deal?

The facade is crumbling. White guys like you are showing your hatred of anything not white and male.
Leave it you to fuck up a great accomplishment by two very special people with the God Damned race fucking card.....Asshole
Keep your fellow cave monkeys in check and you wont have to worry about anything being fucked up. :cool-45:
Ahh....As you know, we are all individuals.
However, since you opened the door.
How about YOU getting your people's house in order before you start talking shit. Deal?
You are in no position to make a deal. Not one Black person said anything negative before you let your cave monkeys off heel. If you have a problem with that too bad.

Did you really suggest I grow up after you posted an emoticon of a guy shooting a woman with bare breasts? Wait. Is this white boy logic?
It was a joke, dudley.
Grow up boy.
Fuck you...bhoy....
If you are gay I'm not your man but thanks for the compliment.
Loser.
I agree. Yes you and he are losers.

"Monday was a historic day in the military. For the first time, a woman has graduated from the Army's storied Ranger course in Fort Benning, Georgia. Two women, in fact."
Remind us what the attrition rate for women is in the course and then compare it to men.
There are so few women that can pass the test as to make it unlikely very many will serve as Rangers. Unless of course the Army "adjusts" the testing procedures.

There are so few women that can pass the test as to make it unlikely very many will serve as Rangers. Unless of course the Army "adjusts" the testing procedures.
If thats true then you wont have to feel threatened like an ant thats about to get stepped on.

If thats true then you wont have to feel threatened like an ant thats about to get stepped on.

So Asslips...you gonna show up at the riot in St. Louis tonight...show the brothas yo bad self? :lol:
I'll go if you show up as a marine.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back