History Made in the Commonwealth of VA!!

I donā€™t know if this is true, but I heard on one of the talk radio programs I listen to that MSNBC and another mainstream tv channel interfered with their audience hearing Winsome Searsā€™ victory speech.

Can anyone here confirm this? I was watching Fox News channel at the time and did hear her wonderful and patriotic message.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, Covid infected, disabled and criminal populations of other countries. So why is the Biden Administration engaging in this very act?
I am not sure...but Lt Gov. Sears unloaded on Joy "Gay basher" Reid....https://www.yahoo.com/now/republican-winsome-sears-unloads-msnbc-004350484.html

ā€œI wish Joy Reid would invite me on her show ā€” letā€™s see if sheā€™s woman enough to do that ā€” Iā€™d go in a heartbeat and weā€™d have a real discussion without Joy speaking about me behind my back, if you will,ā€ Sears said during her appearance on Foxā€™s ā€œThe Story with Martha MacCallumā€ Wednesday afternoon.

ā€œ[Reid] talks about white supremacy,ā€ Sears continued. ā€œDoes she know that I ran against a white supremacist? I mean Joy come on. Get your facts straight and then come talk to me. Iā€™m waiting for you.ā€

Forum List

Back