History Made in the Commonwealth of VA!!

A black, female, Republican, God fearing Marine from Jamaica, married to a marine whose dad arrived in America and sacriced for America and she says openly "I would die for America".

THESE are the immigrants you need. They are also the stories the enemies of America do NOT want you to hear about. As she said "some want us to believe it's still 1963 (when her dad migrated to America), it is not".

Winsome Sears delivered a patriotic speech after she was projected to become the first woman and woman of color to be elected Virginia’s lieutenant governor.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," Sears said during her victory speech.

Sears, a Marine Corps veteran, claimed victory in a speech early Wednesday morning and was met by a crowd chanting, "Winsome! Winsome! Winsome!" View attachment 559858

Scumbag Biden wants to reward Illegals for coming here Illegally

Did the Families of the 13 fallen Marines in Afghanistan have Biden running to pay them $500,000 each?

Me too, but they masturbated to the Chinese woman who became the first "woman and person of color" mayor of Boston, yet here are 2 GROUND-BREAKING elections to much higher offices, and CRICKETS....

Tell me you are not completely blind to the leftist narrative?

I am not blind to it. I see the narrative from both sides

What about Mayor of Boston?

Surely, State Lt Gov >>>> Mayor of a City

Right?

Has she been all over the TV like the OP suggested should happen? I have seen on thread on it and did not see anything but one story on CNN or MSNBC websites about it, same as I saw about this lady. But I do not watch TV news so maybe they are making a bigger deal about in on there

I am not blind to it. I see the narrative from both sides
Both sides?

I am talking about the media orgasm for the Mayor of Boston and how they have COMPLETELY IGNORED a similar, but much more significant win in Virginia....all because the POC woman was not a member of the correct party.

Please tell me you see the undeniable bias.

Republicans have snared their token. Good for them.

You people ran a known racist with a long history of racist comments, just like the klansman you elected to the last two terms in that state. And the voters rejected your asshole racist candidate. Now fuck off and go find another racist to represent you somewhere else.

They’re getting awfully uppity on that plantation…quick, flood them with free shit or pull down a statue in their honor…keep them in check.

Better to find one with the right background, pose them holding an AR-15, tell them to start a chant of "USA! USA!" and promise them riches and influence in a position of power.

Sadly, only a handful are chosen, while the other 99.99% can go fuck themselves.

Both sides?

I am talking about the media orgasm for the Mayor of Boston and how they have COMPLETELY IGNORED a similar, but much more significant win in Virginia....all because the POC woman was not a member of the correct party.

Please tell me you see the undeniable bias.

Like I said above, I read the news, I do not watch it. CNN.com has one story about both women, as does MSNBC.com. Neither site is making a big deal about either.

Is what is happening on TV different than their sites?

A black, female, Republican, God fearing Marine from Jamaica, married to a marine whose dad arrived in America and sacriced for America and she says openly "I would die for America".

THESE are the immigrants you need. They are also the stories the enemies of America do NOT want you to hear about. As she said "some want us to believe it's still 1963 (when her dad migrated to America), it is not".

Winsome Sears delivered a patriotic speech after she was projected to become the first woman and woman of color to be elected Virginia’s lieutenant governor.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," Sears said during her victory speech.

Sears, a Marine Corps veteran, claimed victory in a speech early Wednesday morning and was met by a crowd chanting, "Winsome! Winsome! Winsome!" View attachment 559858

On a totally unrelated note, that picture drives me nuts. If she put that weapon to her shoulder she would be luck to hit the side of a barn with the hand grip that far out.

I know it was just a photo op, but as a Marine she should know better

Better to find one with the right background, pose them holding an AR-15, tell them to start a chant of "USA! USA!" and promise them riches and influence in a position of power.

Sadly, only a handful are chosen, while the other 99.99% can go fuck themselves.
You’re right…there’s just no way in hell that she’s actually qualified.

She is not a token, she is an accomplished US Marine.
That's all it takes, huh? Being an "accomplished" veteran? No clue about public policy, state budgets, the law, or how government works from the top down. Or perhaps I missed those qualifications of hers. I'm not sure any of that matters to Republicans anyway, they operate on emotion and division, not intellect or experience.

They know their voting base.

That's all it takes, huh? Being an "accomplished" veteran? No clue about public policy, state budgets, the law, or how government works from the top down. Or perhaps I missed those qualifications of hers. I'm not sure any of that matters to Republicans anyway, they operate on emotion and division, not intellect or experience.

They know their voting base.

It is a hell of a good start that is for sure.

Forum List

Back