History Made in the Commonwealth of VA!!

A black, female, Republican, God fearing Marine from Jamaica, married to a marine whose dad arrived in America and sacriced for America and she says openly "I would die for America".

THESE are the immigrants you need. They are also the stories the enemies of America do NOT want you to hear about. As she said "some want us to believe it's still 1963 (when her dad migrated to America), it is not".

Winsome Sears delivered a patriotic speech after she was projected to become the first woman and woman of color to be elected Virginia’s lieutenant governor.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," Sears said during her victory speech.

Sears, a Marine Corps veteran, claimed victory in a speech early Wednesday morning and was met by a crowd chanting, "Winsome! Winsome! Winsome!"
gop.jpeg

Welcome to the party. This has been going on for decades. We run for profit media agencies. You’re going to get opinion and bias. I thought that was common knowledge
i’m just shocked the leftist don’t want to actually care about minorities

Yet... you wait and see.
The Democrat media will look very hard over the next couple years to smear her.
Guaranteed.
sadly you are right…i am a little surprised :they haven’t called her an uncle tom yet

A black, female, Republican, God fearing Marine from Jamaica, married to a marine whose dad arrived in America and sacriced for America and she says openly "I would die for America".

THESE are the immigrants you need. They are also the stories the enemies of America do NOT want you to hear about. As she said "some want us to believe it's still 1963 (when her dad migrated to America), it is not".

Winsome Sears delivered a patriotic speech after she was projected to become the first woman and woman of color to be elected Virginia’s lieutenant governor.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," Sears said during her victory speech.

Sears, a Marine Corps veteran, claimed victory in a speech early Wednesday morning and was met by a crowd chanting, "Winsome! Winsome! Winsome!" View attachment 559858

That's awesome!

Who gives a fuck if she is black?

Is she the best candidate and can she do a good job? That's all I care about.

I look forward to the day these sorts of things are common place and we do not need to celebrate them.
Me too, but they masturbated to the Chinese woman who became the first "woman and person of color" mayor of Boston, yet here are 2 GROUND-BREAKING elections to much higher offices, and CRICKETS....

Tell me you are not completely blind to the leftist narrative?

Forum List

Back