History Made in the Commonwealth of VA!!

And people complained, didn't they? Why the change of heart?
I never complained about it....I thought it was worth celebrating. I didn't agree with their political beliefs, but recognized the moments were a big deal.

Sadly, the Demafascist and their propagandist don't

I never complained about it....I thought it was worth celebrating. I didn't agree with their political beliefs, but recognized the moments were a big deal.

Sadly, the Demafascist and their propagandist don't

So you sat around watching CNN to see how they would react?

I thought it did...I want it reported, and celebrated....historical moments should be celebrated.
In a vibrant democracy, this should not be reified as a historical moment, but only a catch-up moment. duh. Some never tire of bringing forward the placard of guilt an d race. Fuck you, dipshit.

Wow, just wow! Breaking the glass ceiling! It looks like VA will elect the first every African-American, woman to Lt Gov of the State! This is historic!

Meanwhile, it looks like the first ever Hispanic-American will be elected as AG of the State!

Ground breaking! Why isn't MSNBC, CNN, etc celebrating these historic events?

Is this not celebratory enough for you...

Wow, just wow! Breaking the glass ceiling! It looks like VA will elect the first every African-American, woman to Lt Gov of the State! This is historic!

Meanwhile, it looks like the first ever Hispanic-American will be elected as AG of the State!

Yet... you wait and see.
The Democrat media will look very hard over the next couple years to smear her.
Guaranteed.

In a vibrant democracy, this should not be reified as a historical moment, but only a catch-up moment. duh. Some never tire of bringing forward the placard of guilt an d race. Fuck you, dipshit.
why the need to celebrate when it was Harris? and why the name calling?

This is awesome!

Forum List

Back