🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hmmm according to Biden Trump told us to drink bleach... yup from the same guy who said I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago."

It is truly sad that a few people on this forum can't deal with facts, with the truth.
Biden was joking now... I'm sure when he said he came to the senate in 1901 120 years ago.
I like anti-Biden people jumped on it. I was wrong.
But the responses by you truly subjective and dishonest people claiming Trump told people to drink bleach as Biden said and you believe it.
Very very sad. I'm really disappointed with your intelligence level and acceptance of truth.
Here is one statement of many by Biden though he made that he wasn't joking:
Biden on 3/17/20 said of illegal immigrants should “immediately surge to the border”
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

The gross distinction between what Biden believes above and what millions of Americans like me though is Biden wants them to come "ILLEGALLY"!
The vast majority of Americans want people to abide by the laws they abide by and MILLIONS of LEGAL immigrants abided by the LAW while
Biden encourages law breakers!

We saw the same phenomenon with Sarah Palin. There are idiots who actually believe she said she could see Russia from her house.

Except she never said that. It was Saturday Night Live moron!

Trump and Palin are both pathetically dumb. The Republicans have to do better.

[video]

[video]

One guy was jokingly calling himself old as fuck

The other guy looked over at a doctor and was asking her in all honesty "Should I inject bleach into my body, and light into my veins? Perhaps all Americans can do that"
Link us up to that quote.

Many doctors came forward to say what an idiot Trump was for suggesting that people inject themselves with bleach and stick a UV light up their asses.
Only idiots like yourself thinks that Trump said that. Now we have the idiot in charge you are worshipping now.
166053196_961168281356733_6409083485829137734_n.jpg

It is truly sad that a few people on this forum can't deal with facts, with the truth.
Biden was joking now... I'm sure when he said he came to the senate in 1901 120 years ago.
But the responses by you truly subjective and dishonest people claiming Trump told people to drink bleach as Biden said and you believe it.
Very very sad. I'm really disappointed with your intelligence level and acceptance of truth.
Biden on 3/17/20 said of illegal immigrants should “immediately surge to the border”
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

The gross distinction between what Biden believes above and what millions of Americans like me though is Biden wants them to come "ILLEGALLY"!
The vast majority of Americans want people to abide by the laws they abide by and MILLIONS of LEGAL immigrants abided by the LAW while

We saw the same phenomenon with Sarah Palin. There are idiots who actually believe she said she could see Russia from her house.

What Palin said was actually dumber than what Tina Fey mocked her about.
Palin tried to offer the fact that two remote, uninhabited islands that were in sight of each other counted as foreign policy experience

Last edited:

Palin tried to offer the fact that two remote, uninhabited islands that were in sight of each other counted as foreign policy experience

Palin was hardworking and smarter than both Obamas

Yes, she demonstrated her big brain to Katie Couric for all to see.

Except he was asking a dumb question, not suggesting people do it. That's the difference.
He was suggesting doctors do it. To people.

And that’s really, really, breathtakingly stupid.
He was asking, "is this something we can do?". Far cry from what the screaming headlines and online pukes were saying. I still ask, how many people were poisoned because they believed those who claimed he said something he didn't say?

Yup, but some idiots never got that memo.

He was asking, "is this something we can do?". Far cry from what the screaming headlines and online pukes were saying. I still ask, how many people were poisoned because they believed those who claimed he said something he didn't say?
Yes. It was a question that didn’t need to be ask because anyone with a lick of sense knows how incredibly stupid it is.

You can complain about headlines all you want, it was incredibly stupid.

Palin was a Beauty Queen.....Dumber than dirt

Yup, but some idiots never got that memo.

Then why are you helping to spread lies?

Forum List

Back