Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

LOL, so the Tea Party is throwing a hissy fit huh.

Oh well. But whatever you all do. Don't yell out the Obama is a liar while he addressing Congress..

Now that was when we all saw a HIIISSSSSSY FIT. and I laughed my ass off.

We don't care what Hoffa says. Obama is LOSING and the people are sick of him and his irrational vulgar hateful SUPPORTERS. they are tired of being called a racist, a terrorist, hostage takers blaaa blaaa blaaa.

They will see A war in the 2012 elections..I believe the people will SPEAK loud and CLEAR like they did in the last HISTORIC midterm elections last November.

lets roll folks.

Jobs, jobs, jobs! LOL...Duped AGAIN! D'OH!!

I guess respecting the presidency isn't important when he's black...

The race card has been throughly played out. Isn't it about time you liberals grew up and grew a pair and admit you're fucked?

So, Palin influenced that crazy lefty?

Got solid proof?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

So a lefty shot a democrat. Oh yeah...this makes sense. Palin put cross hairs on her and she was shot. Tiller the killer ..that was repeated so many times by Bill O and he was shot.

Oh yeah, its OUR side doing this shit. You got nothing hack. Nothing. Our side did not tell that right wing nut to shoot Gifford, your side did.

Longhner the left winger worked for Gifford during her 2007 election bid, I am surprised you didn't know this
But Loughner the anti-government Teabagger was a Right-Wing False Flag operative, I am surprised you didn't know this.

So a lefty shot a democrat. Oh yeah...this makes sense. Palin put cross hairs on her and she was shot. Tiller the killer ..that was repeated so many times by Bill O and he was shot.

Oh yeah, its OUR side doing this shit. You got nothing hack. Nothing. Our side did not tell that right wing nut to shoot Gifford, your side did.

Longhner the left winger worked for Gifford during her 2007 election bid, I am surprised you didn't know this
But Loughner the anti-government Teabagger was a Right-Wing False Flag operative, I am surprised you didn't know this.

holy smokes, no wonder you are so obsessed with Rush. Maybe someone should WARN HIM:eek:

Got solid proof?

He also practiced lucid dreaming, which if he's considered sane enough to stand trial his defense will use in one of the most bizarre sleep walking cases of the century...

Like a manchurian soldier?

Longhner the left winger was anti all government
The tea party is anti over bearing big tryanical government
VERY BIG DIFFERENCE

holy smokes, no wonder you are so obsessed with Rush. Maybe someone should WARN HIM:eek:
Well, since you've brought up your MessiahRushie, let's see how he lied about the Hoffa dishonest editing.
Having talent for lying on loan from Gawwwwwwwwd-da he just continued to lie after he was called on his dishonest editing, which matched FOX's dishonest editing EXACTLY even though he claimed his editor edited it independently. Obviously both FOX and Stuttering LimpTard used the same GOP edited clip. But He went further with his lie, denying he had edited it to change the context, and then played what he said was the full UNEDITED quote, which actually was also edited but this time by his editor.

Below is the full quote with the GOP/FOX/first LimpTard editing in red followed by the re-edeited "unedited" LimpTard version.

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”
Now the LimpTard unedited "whole thing" with the part he used in red and the part he edited out in black, followed by the transcript of his show with his rationalization for his dishonest editing that removes the actual context of an army of voters who will vote out the Teabag SOBs in November.

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march.
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”
The Hoffa Comment in Full Context
September 6, 2011

RUSH: What's the point, if it's still the same? We have a time frame element here. I've given Cookie a time element of 60 seconds on sound bites so as to not lose the audience's attention. People are not tuning into this show to listen to Jimmy Hoffa. So we cut this thing down to 33 seconds, she cuts it down. She takes nothing out of context. She leaves it in context on purpose. All that was edited out was "everybody here's gotta vote," and "jobs, jobs, jobs." But the fact is that Jimmy Hoffa said that we have got to take the SOBs out. Now, he's not talking about jobs, he's talking about Republicans, he's talking about the Tea Party. There's nothing out of context here. We don't have to take these people out of context anyway. It's not our intention.

RUSH:All right, some of the typical shameless, dishonest, left-wing blogs are accusing people of taking the James Hoffa SOB sound bite off context. So here's the whole thing. In fact, let's play sound bite one first. Let's play our edited version, that would be sound bite number one that runs 35 seconds.

HOFFA: We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And, you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war. They got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan and America. We're going to win that war. President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son-of-a-bitches out (cheers) and give America back to America where we belong.

RUSH: Okay. Now, that's our edited version for time. And you must understand that Cookie, who does the audio sound bites here, lives in daily fear of me 'cause I have put upon her a 60-second limit for all of these sound bites. And that's simply a professional judgment made by me. So she tries to edit this stuff down to the essence, you know, brevity being the soul of wit and everything. Here's the whole bite which takes 58 seconds, and you see if there's any difference.

01125108.Par.44878.ImageFile.jpg

HOFFA: We gotta keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And, you know, there's only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They got a war. They got a war with us, and there's only gonna be one winner. It's gonna be the workers of Michigan and America. We're gonna win that war. President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. And, President Obama, we want one thing: jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs. That's what we're going to tell him. He gonna be -- and when he sees what we're doing here, he will be inspired. But he needs help, and, you know what? Everybody here's gotta vote. If we go back and we keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son-of-a-bitches out.

RUSH: Okay, so what's different? What's different? I submit there's nothing different at all.

Last edited:
I heard he put out crosshairs on people he didnt like and one of them was shot...no, wait, that wasnt him. That was Palin right?

Got solid proof?

Educate yourself, for once, Rufus.

The Volokh Conspiracy » What were Jared Loughner

And this is just one friend out of several who states he's a left winger.

Christ, dumbass, you don't even know what put Giffords on his radar, do you?

It was a meeting he had with her in 2007, long before Palin's map, you fuckin' uneducated hack.

Last edited:

Well, since you've brought up your MessiahRushie, let's see how he lied about the Hoffa dishonest editing.
Having talent for lying on loan from Gawwwwwwwwd-da he just continued to lie after he was called on his dishonest editing, which matched FOX's dishonest editing EXACTLY even though he claimed his editor edited it independently. Obviously both FOX and Stuttering LimpTard used the same GOP edited clip. But He went further with his lie, denying he had edited it to change the context, and then played what he said was the full UNEDITED quote, which actually was also edited but this time by his editor.

Below is the full quote with the GOP/FOX/first LimpTard editing in red followed by the re-edeited "unedited" LimpTard version.

We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”
Now the LimpTard unedited "whole thing" with the part he used in red and the part he edited out in black, followed by the transcript of his show with his rationalization for his dishonest editing that removes the actual context of an army of voters who will vote out the Teabag SOBs in November.

We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march.
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”
The Hoffa Comment in Full Context
September 6, 2011

RUSH: What's the point, if it's still the same? We have a time frame element here. I've given Cookie a time element of 60 seconds on sound bites so as to not lose the audience's attention. People are not tuning into this show to listen to Jimmy Hoffa. So we cut this thing down to 33 seconds, she cuts it down. She takes nothing out of context. She leaves it in context on purpose. All that was edited out was "everybody here's gotta vote," and "jobs, jobs, jobs." But the fact is that Jimmy Hoffa said that we have got to take the SOBs out. Now, he's not talking about jobs, he's talking about Republicans, he's talking about the Tea Party. There's nothing out of context here. We don't have to take these people out of context anyway. It's not our intention.

RUSH:All right, some of the typical shameless, dishonest, left-wing blogs are accusing people of taking the James Hoffa SOB sound bite off context. So here's the whole thing. In fact, let's play sound bite one first. Let's play our edited version, that would be sound bite number one that runs 35 seconds.

HOFFA: We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And, you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war. They got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan and America. We're going to win that war. President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son-of-a-bitches out (cheers) and give America back to America where we belong.

RUSH: Okay. Now, that's our edited version for time. And you must understand that Cookie, who does the audio sound bites here, lives in daily fear of me 'cause I have put upon her a 60-second limit for all of these sound bites. And that's simply a professional judgment made by me. So she tries to edit this stuff down to the essence, you know, brevity being the soul of wit and everything. Here's the whole bite which takes 58 seconds, and you see if there's any difference.

01125108.Par.44878.ImageFile.jpg

HOFFA: We gotta keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And, you know, there's only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They got a war. They got a war with us, and there's only gonna be one winner. It's gonna be the workers of Michigan and America. We're gonna win that war. President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. And, President Obama, we want one thing: jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs. That's what we're going to tell him. He gonna be -- and when he sees what we're doing here, he will be inspired. But he needs help, and, you know what? Everybody here's gotta vote. If we go back and we keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son-of-a-bitches out.

RUSH: Okay, so what's different? What's different? I submit there's nothing different at all.

Actually I listen to Michael Savage, and sometimes Michael Medved if he's being interesting.

Only a republican would listen to Rush...

The aforementioned comments don't change the fact labor unions, progressives and socialists which are one in the same collectively (no pun intended) are radical nuts that are infatuated with destroying capitalism progressively..I mean most leaders of the movement have already admitted to their intentions yet the ignorant "progressives" are still in denial that they support socialists er socialism..

Last edited:
Are these the same people defending Hoffa, that were crying about the violence of Sarah Palin placing crosshairs on political districts? She did not call them rude names. She did not mention hurting anyone. She did not even say let's "take these people out", yet the left is still crying because they are offended by cross hairs on a map. You guys must be double jointed to back paddle so quickly.

Ah...no. BTW, Palin did not put crosshairs on districts, she put them on people....named the people and everything. But nice try.

What hoffnuts did was singel out a specific group and those politicans they support.

Whose name did he name?

LOL, so the Tea Party is throwing a hissy fit huh.

Oh well. But whatever you all do. Don't yell out the Obama is a liar while he addressing Congress..

Now that was when we all saw a HIIISSSSSSY FIT. and I laughed my ass off.

We don't care what Hoffa says. Obama is LOSING and the people are sick of him and his irrational vulgar hateful SUPPORTERS. they are tired of being called a racist, a terrorist, hostage takers blaaa blaaa blaaa.

They will see A war in the 2012 elections..I believe the people will SPEAK loud and CLEAR like they did in the last HISTORIC midterm elections last November.

lets roll folks.

Jobs, jobs, jobs! LOL...Duped AGAIN! D'OH!!

I guess respecting the presidency isn't important when he's black...

The race card has been throughly played out. Isn't it about time you liberals grew up and grew a pair and admit you're fucked?

Ah, the Race Card Card.

Ah...no. BTW, Palin did not put crosshairs on districts, she put them on people....named the people and everything. But nice try.

What hoffnuts did was singel out a specific group and those politicans they support.

Whose name did he name?
Doesn't matter, dipshit......Dem's were TARGETING repub's and their constituents, looooong before Palin made her map.

Btw, did your stupid ass ever come up with that proof that Palin's map caused Giffords shooting, Chester?

Whose name did he name?
Doesn't matter, dipshit......Dem's were TARGETING repub's and their constituents, looooong before Palin made her map.

Btw, did your stupid ass ever come up with that proof that Palin's map caused Giffords shooting, Chester?

It most certainly does....to intelligent people. Oh, that's right. You wouldn't understand the targeting of specific people by name. You haven't the higher level thinking skills to see that.

Totally understand your inability. Sorry.

Whose name did he name?

It most certainly does....to intelligent people. Oh, that's right. You wouldn't understand the targeting of specific people by name. You haven't the higher level thinking skills to see that.

What?........No proof of your claims yet again, Chester?

BTW, there was a search going on........9 year old two years ago is now taking a drivers test?

In due time, Butch!:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What?........No proof of your claims yet again,

And what made up claims you came up with would those be?

Still have to roll over and show your inadequecies thru personal insults, eh? Not surprised that you still can't seem to step up like an adult.

BTW, there was a search going on........9 year old two years ago is now taking a drivers test?

How interesting. When did you make that up?

Another sign of FAIL by Lester Maddox Jr.

Whose name did he name?

Mexicans consistently walk up to me (a Sicilian) and start speaking Spanish to me....

Not to mention I had a woman believe I couldn't even speak English one time - that as epic tho because I played her game....I said "me no speak any English."

Not to mention my last name....

Who the fuck are you to talk about misconceptions?

Hell I remember when I was 10 or something around that age and my friend told me pretty much "its cool, my mom likes you because our skin is the same color."

Now who are the ones that have the misconceptions?

Hell the Mexicans thought I was a Spaniard and in an historical context that was odd considering Spaniards only decimated the ingenuous cultures of South America and ripped off more gold than Bill Gates is worth.. Oh and as a side note half their slaves were "negros" off slave ships...... Yet being a Spaniard is "welcoming."

It's quite odd how the settlers were the "bad guys."

Last edited:

What?........No proof of your claims yet again,

And what made up claims you came up with would those be?

Still have to roll over and show your inadequecies thru personal insults, eh? Not surprised that you still can't seem to step up like an adult.

How interesting. When did you make that up?

Another sign of FAIL by Lester Maddox Jr.
Your gig is just about up, Chester.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Can you read? Google the link- they ALSO have the FOX video BEFORE they changed it...Pub Dupes!!

Are these the same people defending Hoffa, that were crying about the violence of Sarah Palin placing crosshairs on political districts? She did not call them rude names. She did not mention hurting anyone. She did not even say let's "take these people out", yet the left is still crying because they are offended by cross hairs on a map. You guys must be double jointed to back paddle so quickly.

Which people? I have found all types of politicians including Palin in cross hairs, but I cant fet any she named in cross hairs.

Forum List

Back