Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

But Loughner the anti-government Teabagger was a Right-Wing False Flag operative, I am surprised you didn't know this.

holy smokes, no wonder you are so obsessed with Rush. Maybe someone should WARN HIM:eek:
Well, since you've brought up your MessiahRushie, let's see how he lied about the Hoffa dishonest editing.
Having talent for lying on loan from Gawwwwwwwwd-da he just continued to lie after he was called on his dishonest editing, which matched FOX's dishonest editing EXACTLY even though he claimed his editor edited it independently. Obviously both FOX and Stuttering LimpTard used the same GOP edited clip. But He went further with his lie, denying he had edited it to change the context, and then played what he said was the full UNEDITED quote, which actually was also edited but this time by his editor.

Below is the full quote with the GOP/FOX/first LimpTard editing in red followed by the re-edeited "unedited" LimpTard version.

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”
Now the LimpTard unedited "whole thing" with the part he used in red and the part he edited out in black, followed by the transcript of his show with his rationalization for his dishonest editing that removes the actual context of an army of voters who will vote out the Teabag SOBs in November.

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march.
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”
The Hoffa Comment in Full Context
September 6, 2011

RUSH: What's the point, if it's still the same? We have a time frame element here. I've given Cookie a time element of 60 seconds on sound bites so as to not lose the audience's attention. People are not tuning into this show to listen to Jimmy Hoffa. So we cut this thing down to 33 seconds, she cuts it down. She takes nothing out of context. She leaves it in context on purpose. All that was edited out was "everybody here's gotta vote," and "jobs, jobs, jobs." But the fact is that Jimmy Hoffa said that we have got to take the SOBs out. Now, he's not talking about jobs, he's talking about Republicans, he's talking about the Tea Party. There's nothing out of context here. We don't have to take these people out of context anyway. It's not our intention.

RUSH:All right, some of the typical shameless, dishonest, left-wing blogs are accusing people of taking the James Hoffa SOB sound bite off context. So here's the whole thing. In fact, let's play sound bite one first. Let's play our edited version, that would be sound bite number one that runs 35 seconds.

HOFFA: We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And, you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war. They got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan and America. We're going to win that war. President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son-of-a-bitches out (cheers) and give America back to America where we belong.

RUSH: Okay. Now, that's our edited version for time. And you must understand that Cookie, who does the audio sound bites here, lives in daily fear of me 'cause I have put upon her a 60-second limit for all of these sound bites. And that's simply a professional judgment made by me. So she tries to edit this stuff down to the essence, you know, brevity being the soul of wit and everything. Here's the whole bite which takes 58 seconds, and you see if there's any difference.

01125108.Par.44878.ImageFile.jpg

HOFFA: We gotta keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And, you know, there's only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They got a war. They got a war with us, and there's only gonna be one winner. It's gonna be the workers of Michigan and America. We're gonna win that war. President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. And, President Obama, we want one thing: jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs. That's what we're going to tell him. He gonna be -- and when he sees what we're doing here, he will be inspired. But he needs help, and, you know what? Everybody here's gotta vote. If we go back and we keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son-of-a-bitches out.

RUSH: Okay, so what's different? What's different? I submit there's nothing different at all.

:lol: I love how you all come up with, IT WAS DISHONEST editing when it is something you don't like. Or the one I like is they, MISSPOKE.:lol:
I don't care what Rush says. I care about seeing the President standing next to this type of hate and SAYING NOTHING. I thought a President was suppose to be a REPRESENTIVE of ALL THE PEOPLE. Not just the ones who PAID FOR HIM.

Last edited:
(This is looking more and more like a coordinated assault by the Left on the Tea Party. Mr Hoffa's Labor Day remarks were the opening act of the 'muscle' part of the coordinated Tea Party assault, the union's 'muscle' assault playing much the same part as the 'muscle' played for the five man al Qaeda teams that commandeered each individual airliner on 9/11.
Here is were the Left's intelligentsia now steps up to play it's part capturing the hearts and minds of the people to prepare them for aiding and abeting the muscle's coming bloody assault on the Tea Party)

"Tea Party Zombies Must Die

Tea Party Zombies Must Die is a first-person shooter game in which you kill “Tea Party Zombies” like Sara Palin, Mike Huckabee, Michele Bachmann, Bill O’Reilly, etc. You can check it out here. Between murders, the player is treated to factoids like the claim that Obamacare will reduce the deficit.

We could go on and on, but I’m sure you get the idea. We are past the point, obviously, where there is any point in remarking on the end of the purported era of civility. Still, it is a bit chilling to put this “game” together with Jimmy Hoffa’s comments yesterday, in which he declared “war” on Tea Partiers and said, “We’re gonna win that war. … President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son-of-a-bitches out and give America back to where we belong.” The “Zombie” game is all about “taking the son-of-a-bitches out.” President Obama said that he was “proud” of Hoffa after Hoffa’s incitement to violence against conservatives. It is pretty much impossible, at this point, to tell where the respectable left ends and the cesspool left begins; or, more accurately, whether a respectable left exists at all."

Tea Party Zombies Must Die | Power Line

Last edited:
holy smokes, no wonder you are so obsessed with Rush. Maybe someone should WARN HIM:eek:
Well, since you've brought up your MessiahRushie, let's see how he lied about the Hoffa dishonest editing.
Having talent for lying on loan from Gawwwwwwwwd-da he just continued to lie after he was called on his dishonest editing, which matched FOX's dishonest editing EXACTLY even though he claimed his editor edited it independently. Obviously both FOX and Stuttering LimpTard used the same GOP edited clip. But He went further with his lie, denying he had edited it to change the context, and then played what he said was the full UNEDITED quote, which actually was also edited but this time by his editor.

Below is the full quote with the GOP/FOX/first LimpTard editing in red followed by the re-edeited "unedited" LimpTard version.

Now the LimpTard unedited "whole thing" with the part he used in red and the part he edited out in black, followed by the transcript of his show with his rationalization for his dishonest editing that removes the actual context of an army of voters who will vote out the Teabag SOBs in November.

We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march.
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”
September 6, 2011

RUSH: What's the point, if it's still the same? We have a time frame element here. I've given Cookie a time element of 60 seconds on sound bites so as to not lose the audience's attention. People are not tuning into this show to listen to Jimmy Hoffa. So we cut this thing down to 33 seconds, she cuts it down. She takes nothing out of context. She leaves it in context on purpose. All that was edited out was "everybody here's gotta vote," and "jobs, jobs, jobs." But the fact is that Jimmy Hoffa said that we have got to take the SOBs out. Now, he's not talking about jobs, he's talking about Republicans, he's talking about the Tea Party. There's nothing out of context here. We don't have to take these people out of context anyway. It's not our intention.

RUSH:All right, some of the typical shameless, dishonest, left-wing blogs are accusing people of taking the James Hoffa SOB sound bite off context. So here's the whole thing. In fact, let's play sound bite one first. Let's play our edited version, that would be sound bite number one that runs 35 seconds.

HOFFA: We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And, you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war. They got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan and America. We're going to win that war. President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son-of-a-bitches out (cheers) and give America back to America where we belong.

RUSH: Okay. Now, that's our edited version for time. And you must understand that Cookie, who does the audio sound bites here, lives in daily fear of me 'cause I have put upon her a 60-second limit for all of these sound bites. And that's simply a professional judgment made by me. So she tries to edit this stuff down to the essence, you know, brevity being the soul of wit and everything. Here's the whole bite which takes 58 seconds, and you see if there's any difference.

HOFFA: We gotta keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And, you know, there's only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They got a war. They got a war with us, and there's only gonna be one winner. It's gonna be the workers of Michigan and America. We're gonna win that war. President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. And, President Obama, we want one thing: jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs. That's what we're going to tell him. He gonna be -- and when he sees what we're doing here, he will be inspired. But he needs help, and, you know what? Everybody here's gotta vote. If we go back and we keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son-of-a-bitches out.

RUSH: Okay, so what's different? What's different? I submit there's nothing different at all.

:lol: I love how you all come up with, IT WAS DISHONEST editing when it is something you don't like. Or the one I like is they, MISSPOKE.:lol:
I don't care what Rush says. I care about seeing the President standing next to this type of hate and SAYING NOTHING. I thought a President was suppose to be a REPRESENTIVE of ALL THE PEOPLE. Not just the ones who PAID FOR HIM.
The dishonest editing is obvious, AND NECESSARY to change a call to raise an army of voters to a call for violence as evidenced by the fact that your MessiahRushie felt obligated to edit his "unedited" whole version in order to change the context of voting the Tea Bag SOBs out of office. LimpTard's actions speak louder than words.

No matter how much you crybabies whine, voting is not hate!!!!

Jimmy Hoffa declares War on TeaParty Sons of Bitches; Obama approves - YouTube

Really?

What do you guys think? I have much to say but can't post it
'

It's stupid rhetoric to use.

Of course he's talking about a war at the ballot box but yeah dumb choice of words.

“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march… Everybody here’s got a vote…Let’s take these sons of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong,”

September 6, 2011

The dishonest editing is obvious, AND NECESSARY to change a call to raise an army of voters to a call for violence as evidenced by the fact that your MessiahRushie felt obligated to edit his "unedited" whole version in order to change the context of voting the Tea Bag SOBs out of office. LimpTard's actions speak louder than words.

YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT HOFFA SAID..........I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT RUSH SAYS. I don't listen to Rush as you seem to do all the time. or did you get this off mediamatters?

War by politics?

Sounds about normal to me.

Politics is war. Barry H and the Left are carrying it to a whole new level. Did you actually think he would leave peacefully if voted out? Ask the people who opposed Pol Pot, Kim Jung Il, Adolph H, Joe Stalin and Mao tse tung how that went. Taking America back to the rule of law is not going to be peaceful. This ain't Jimmy Carter we're dealing with. The entire Revolutionary Left is lining up in back of him in order to maintain their lawless grip on power.
Amnesty by fiat, the rape of the Chrysler bondholders, the now illegal but continuing de facto ban on drilling in the Gulf of Mexico......

(It worked real neat to explain twenty years of listening in the front pew of Jeremiah Wright's "Its not God bless America!! Its God d@mn America!!!' Church, so its gotta work here.)

"President Obama, on yet another taxpayer-funded reelection campaign junket — this one billed as a preview of his upcoming big jobs speech, called for a bipartisan response to his latest plan amidst extreme partisan rhetoric.

Before Obama took to the podium, Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa set the tone with profane, violent and partisan rhetoric:

We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They’ve got a war, they got a war with us and there’s only going to be one winner. It’s going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We’re going to win that war.

President Obama, this is your army, and we are ready to march. Everybody here’s got a vote. If we go back, and we keep the eye on the prize, let’s take these son of a b[*****]s out and give America back to America where we belong.

As if Hoffa’s uncivil discourse wasn’t enough, at a separate taxpayer-funded reelection campaign event, Vice President Biden referred to Republicans as “Barbarians at the gate.”

The use of such extreme violent partisan rhetoric causes one to wonder what happened to President Obama’s highly touted call for a civil political debate.

When President Obama took the Teleprompter, he did not renew his call for civility, instead he praised Teamsters President Hoffa saying he was proud of him. According to ABC News, the White House had no comment yesterday about Hoffa’s uncivil rhetoric.

Does President Obama truly believe this sort of violent and profane rhetoric will encourage a bipartisan response to his jobs speech? Perhaps he just doesnt care"

From civility to ‘barbarians’ and ‘SOBs’ and the Reverend Wright ‘I didn’t hear it’ defense | RedState

Unions only make up 8% of the work force and our unemployment rate is partly due to union demands that have driven jobs over seas. Jim Hoffa is as dumb as his dad and we all know what happened to him. Union worker had better wake up this country is tired of paying for cars make with $50/hr labor when most of us don't make anywhere near that and the work is semi skilled at best.

So I suppose you must have less than semi-skilled abilities. How much skill is needed to become a wall street banker and how much per hour do they earn. Oh, and btw, what do a banksters do?

Unions scare the shit out of USA's crypto fascist crowd.

Especially when they threaten to take out people they disagree with politically and the President stands on the same stage and sanctions the rhetoric.
“We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2010

Especially when they threaten to take out people they disagree with politically and the President stands on the same stage and sanctions the rhetoric.
“We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2010

:rolleyes:
In case you haven't noticed, I don't care what HOFFA said, he can go to hell where his father is... Hoffa jr. is just another THUG like his father sucking off the monies of the hard working men and women who pay dues to the Union he is a head of.

But it's different when she says it. </channeling RWNJ>

We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

September 6, 2011

YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT HOFFA SAID..........I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT RUSH SAYS. I don't listen to Rush as you seem to do all the time. or did you get this off mediamatters?
YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT HOFFA SAID..........YOU ONLY PARROT WHAT YOUR MESSIAHRUSHIE SAYS.

I gave the link to YOUR MessiahRushie's own transcript, but somehow you were too blinded by hate to see it, so I made it a tiny bit bigger for you.

And even though YOUR MessiahRushie has programmed you to accuse anyone who exposes him as the worthless lying scum he is of getting their info from MediaMatters, if you actually went to MediaMatters you would see they never mentioned that his "unedited full quote" is edited. Anyone on this board long enough knows MediaMatters is nowhere my level when it comes to exposing the lies and hypocrisy of YOUR MessiahRushie!!!

September 6, 2011

YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT HOFFA SAID..........YOU ONLY PARROT WHAT YOUR MESSIAHRUSHIE SAYS.

I gave the link to YOUR MessiahRushie's own transcript, but somehow you were too blinded by hate to see it, so I made it a tiny bit bigger for you.

And even though YOUR MessiahRushie has programmed you to accuse anyone who exposes him as the worthless lying scum he is of getting their info from MediaMatters, if you actually went to MediaMatters you would see they never mentioned that his "unedited full quote" is edited. Anyone on this board long enough knows MediaMatters is nowhere my level when it comes to exposing the lies and hypocrisy of YOUR MessiahRushie!!!

OMG, you are a idiot. You really should seek help over your OBSESSION over RUSH. And speaking of PROGRAMMED. that would be you my dear, you post the same shit over and over about Rush...a FUCKING RADIO HOST. yawn yawn and YAWN

Why does the GOP have such a hatred towards the average worker who wakes up, goes to work day in and day out, and gets paid a good wage while being a member of a union? It is so apparent that they hate the middle class its unreal. What is going on in this country? A hatred for some person making $45,000 with some benefits like they are the demon. They must want to see all wages for middle and lower class people go down. Sick.

I can't speak for the whole GOP, but I can tell you what my problem is.

When I was in the service, we had to deal with these union maintenance people at the motor depot. Essentially, these guys put in an 8 hour day and maybe did four hours of work, and I frequently found myself standing around waiting for their breaks to be over if I didn't time my trips perfectly. They basically didn't give a flip because they knew they couldn't be fired.

Is see unionized teachers who graduate people who can't read their diplomas, and consider that a job well done, and don't you dare ever talk about school choice, skills testing, merit pay or anything else that might possibly improve things.

I look at the UAW, which only still exists because the rest of us considered the American Auto Industry important enough to save, and they act like they did us a favor when they had a large part in driving the Auto Industry into the ditch to start with.

I think unions did serve an important function at one time, but today they are like a rent controlled apartment. Great if you luck into one, but no great help to the rest of us who have to carry the redistributed load.

Forum List

Back