Hogg Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

Looking how everyone is controlled at the You Tube shooting, how did that little Hitler lover get home so fast?

-Geaux

Local LEO is telling everyone to stay away. I'm sure kids on bikes with cameras didn't get that memo

-Geaux

But the kids are learning a valuable lesson here. Sure, go on and push to have other people’s rights taken away, but realize that when you do that, you give up a shit ton of your rights as well. Just l ook at the airports and the TSA after 9/11. After 9/11 nothing changed as far as airline security go’s except for the fact that the government put an organization there to rub your bathing suit parts and dig through your shit between you and your gate. TSA has a 99% fail rate yet here they are. Same will happen in schools and all the other little kids who hate it can thank David Hogg for their new back packs.

Okay, let's look at that.

Number of hijackings since the TSA put the new security measures in place.

ZERO.

Wow. You mean these things work when you try them? Amazing.

Not like a Hijacking happens all the time Jose. And even if they did happen all the time, TSA has a 99% fail rate at recognizing anything dangerous so again, useless measure that you retards insisted on being shown as a huge expensive failure. Just like the rest of the great ideas you retards love.

Second, from a political perspective (and pretty much everything is made political now), this looks really, really bad.

No, it shows them for who they are.

The NRA has only gotten away with it's batshit crazy position because they've been VERY GOOD at bullying the other side into submission.

This just outs them as bullies.
since when is standing up for the Constitution being a bully?

so far left you think tyranny is good and the Constitution is bad.

Nope. They are good with tyranny as long as they are on the winning side, or the giving end of it.

can't tell if funny, ironic, sad, boring, ignorant, stewpud, dumb, fucking domb or just painful to watch.

how the fuck do you demand the removal of the 2nd but get all pissy about clear backpacks?

Because you can't kill someone with a backpack?
gee, where would be a great place to hide a weapon?

Don’t know that a back pack makes much of a difference. Looking back, it seems most of the kids who did the shootings never used pack packs. They had better made plans.

But the kids are learning a valuable lesson here. Sure, go on and push to have other people’s rights taken away, but realize that when you do that, you give up a shit ton of your rights as well. Just l ook at the airports and the TSA after 9/11. After 9/11 nothing changed as far as airline security go’s except for the fact that the government put an organization there to rub your bathing suit parts and dig through your shit between you and your gate. TSA has a 99% fail rate yet here they are. Same will happen in schools and all the other little kids who hate it can thank David Hogg for their new back packs.
to me, this is simply doing something for the sake of doing something. you take actions to stop the actions you don't like, ie the shootings. to date, NO ONE has used a clear backpack to get guns or anything onto campus.

next up - limit plastic forks in the cafeteria and you have to check them back in. hey, doing something, it just doesn't address the issue.

The thing with the forks? Already happening.

Clear black bags will be declared unconstitutional. Warrantless search. Laugh if you want, but that is the way it will end up.

Clear black bags will be declared unconstitutional. Warrantless search. Laugh if you want, but that is the way it will end up.

Na, settled hash man. On school property there is no illegal search and seizure and no right to any type of privacy.

how come it works at airports? what's the difference?

You go to an airport voluntarily and agree on the search procedures. Kids don't have a choice. SCOTUS has ruled in T.L.O. vs. New Jersey that school officials can demand and implement a search, but they must have a probable suspicion of a rule violation or crime.

You go to an airport voluntarily and agree on the search procedures. Kids don't have a choice. SCOTUS has ruled in T.L.O. vs. New Jersey that school officials can demand and implement a search, but they must have a probable suspicion of a rule violation or crime.

Yup. Same with lockers and student vehicles parked on the property district wide where I work. Teachers and staff can be shaken down on the spot just like the students.

I don’t get this thread. Is it the left wing fans who want clear bags? Or the right? Is this about being able to carry a weapon concealed?

Yup. Same with lockers and student vehicles parked on the property district wide where I work. Teachers and staff can be shaken down on the spot just like the students.
Only because you have agreed to searches as a teacher or employees, or, you are giving away your rights. Students are just being stripped of their rights as far their cars go. Lockers are a different question. You may be giving away your rights for the use of parking on property.
Students also.

I don’t get this thread. Is it the left wing fans who want clear bags? Or the right? Is this about being able to carry a weapon concealed?
About school officials, attempting to appear like they are doing something and a student leader not going for a useless measure that hinders and costs students money and privacy. Those kids won't be treated like suckers.

About school officials, attempting to appear like they are doing something and a student leader not going for a useless measure that hinders and costs students money and privacy. Those kids won't be treated like suckers.

I’ll read it again - still don’t get it, thanks anyway!

I’ll read it again - still don’t get it, thanks anyway!
Long thread over something trivial, but there is a real hatred towards the kid Hogg. Anything he says will be demonized and attacked.

Forum List

Back