Hogg Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

Lets expand background checks since the FBI and police are goddamn idiots! :cuckoo:
Both of those were involved in the background checks here and they failed. We might not be having this conversation if they hadn’t.
Those are things that have to be looked at. How did they fail so miserably? Let’s fix that.
We also need to have every agreement that was signed, by depts and schools torn up, that stated they wouldn’t punish kids acting up.
And number 1, we need to look at the failures of mainstreaming emotionally unstable kids into regular schools. Then fix our mental health system. Making it easier for parents to get the proper help for their mentally ill kids needs to be done and now.

Then he's 18 what does it matter?
You deliberately lied, that's the matter. You're just another lying leftist piece of trash. He's an adult, not a kid. Therefore, he's fair game. I know you and your ilk want to keep him an untouchable, but ain't gonna happen. If you enter the arena, you're fair game. You're trash.

The Demonrats are USING traumatized kids for their agenda. Kids have been used as props by the left for years.
Then go after the Democrats and not the kids.

Seems pretty obvious to me.
How old is David Hogg?
Don't know, don't care. I do know he was there, and that in the eyes of the public, he was a victim, and that you're attacking him.
Yep, I'm attacking the punk because he's attacking my rights. He's only a pawn and you and your ilk want to keep him untouchable as a "kid". Ain't gonna happen. You strike, expect to get hit back. Play that game with someone else.

The Demonrats are USING traumatized kids for their agenda. Kids have been used as props by the left for years.
Then go after the Democrats and not the kids.

Seems pretty obvious to me.
How old is David Hogg?
Don't know, don't care. I do know he was there, and that in the eyes of the public, he was a victim, and that you're attacking him.
Yep, I'm attacking the punk because he's attacking my rights. He's only a pawn and you and your ilk want to keep him untouchable as a "kid". Ain't gonna happen. You strike, expect to get hit back. Play that game with someone else.
Okie dokie. Let 'em have it.

Lets expand background checks since the FBI and police are goddamn idiots! :cuckoo:
Both of those were involved in the background checks here and they failed. We might not be having this conversation if they hadn’t.
Those are things that have to be looked at. How did they fail so miserably? Let’s fix that.
We also need to have every agreement that was signed, by depts and schools torn up, that stated they wouldn’t punish kids acting up.
And number 1, we need to look at the failures of mainstreaming emotionally unstable kids into regular schools. Then fix our mental health system. Making it easier for parents to get the proper help for their mentally ill kids needs to be done and now.
wow. some great steps to fixing the issue and not just banning guns which won't happen and won't fix the issue.

Clear backpacks is just absolutely ridiculous. The shooter wasn't even a student so that would not have stopped him. Great, everyone on the street should know when the kids are carrying expensive laptops. As for girls who may need "feminine" products. Uh, privacy anyone???? This is a major, ridiculous, over-reaction as is marching to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Clear backpacks is just absolutely ridiculous. The shooter wasn't even a student so that would not have stopped him. Great, everyone on the street should know when the kids are carrying expensive laptops. As for girls who may need "feminine" products. Uh, privacy anyone???? This is a major, ridiculous, over-reaction as is marching to repeal the 2nd amendment.
That's the left......absolutely ridiculous. The obvious solution is self defense, but since that means another gun, the left will avoid the common sense solution. They're just plain stupid. There is no other explanation.

Yeah. Imagine that, having to have a clear backpack where everyone can see your stuff because we can't keep crazy people from getting guns.

Just like we all have to walk through multiple checkpoints at our jobs, past security guards and key pad locks and metal detectors, because we can't keep people from getting guns.

Like we have to watch a safety film of "What to do if a crazy person starts shooting up the theater" while trying to enjoy a new movie.

Yup, the gun nuts are making all of our lives a lot more of pain.

Maybe we should make theirs more of a pain.
It was liberal policy that let the crazy person get a gun. So suck it up butter cup.

It was the government at both the Federal, County and City level that knew that he was a nutcase and did absolutely nothing. The nutcase even passed a national firearms background check. That just shows you how inept our government is as protecting us and how useless the background checks are.

We need to take personal responsibility for our security and not depend upon the filthy ass government to do it for us.

You deliberately lied, that's the matter. You're just another lying leftist piece of trash. He's an adult, not a kid. Therefore, he's fair game. I know you and your ilk want to keep him an untouchable, but ain't gonna happen. If you enter the arena, you're fair game. You're trash.
did you get that burr up yer ass while reading this thread or just a natural inclination to hate?

Are you guys really sure you want to make fun of teenage kids reacting to a horrific, bloody slaughter at their school?

Is this really a good idea?

What a disgusting suggestion. Nobody is immune from criticism of their own words. Nobody. If you wish to step onto the stage of adult discussion, you forfeit any right to be protected as a "kid" from criticism.

Are you guys really sure you want to make fun of teenage kids reacting to a horrific, bloody slaughter at their school?

Is this really a good idea?

Yeah ... Don't you people know the children are in charge now.
Their right to privacy is way more important than your right to defend the free state from tyrants throwing temper tantrums.

did you get that burr up yer ass while reading this thread or just a natural inclination to hate?
I hate liars. You really can't help yourself. You're like a moth drawn to the flame. You keep trying.

I hate liars. You really can't help yourself. You're like a moth drawn to the flame. You keep trying.
I just guessed I thought he was

Don't have a cow man...

Don't have a cow man...
This isn't a guessing game. This is reality and life and death. Idiot.

Don't have a cow man...
This isn't a guessing game. This is reality and life and death. Idiot.
Really, if it's so damned important then why didn't you know?

Forum List

Back