Hogg Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

can't tell if funny, ironic, sad, boring, ignorant, stewpud, dumb, fucking domb or just painful to watch.

how the fuck do you demand the removal of the 2nd but get all pissy about clear backpacks?
you're 17.
ish

give or take some 30ish years.
nah - i mean the kids. they're 17 and still trying to understand a lot of things around them. also, are the ones not happy about this also trying to take away 2nd amendment rights or are they just caught up in the crossfire of headgames?

but yea, the kids will send all kinds of mixed messages that likely don't make much sense to people not in their position, hell if even them. teaching opportunity and no need to rag on them.

except for hogg. he's put a target on his ass whether people think it's fair or not.

You lie. They just get more press now. Mass killings at schools are and were common as far back as the 1800’s. Even across the pond. You would think guns would be what they all have in common but it’s not.

I’m going to need to see a citation for that allegation.

I’m also going to need to see your personal definition of the word “common.”

Hit the link and go look then. I can even get you one where a home made flame thrower was used in a school massacre. It’s intresting shit when you don’t take someone’s word for it and to look.

I already went to the link. Most of them were not mass school shootings, and there were years in between the shootings therefore. Your point does not stand.

Says a JoeB sock. What you say only matters to you. But at least we know where you stand. It’s okay to kill kids at school as long as lots of years pass between them and old guns were used.

Cologne school massacre - Wikipedia

The Cologne school massacre was a mass murder that occurred at the Catholic elementary school (katholische Volksschule) located in the suburb of Volkhoven in Cologne, West Germany on 11 June 1964. The perpetrator, Walter Seifert, attacked the people at the school with a home-made flamethrower and a lance, killing eight pupils and two teachers, and wounding twenty-two others. When police arrived at the scene he fled from the school compound and poisoned himself. He was taken to a hospital, where he died the same evening.

But you also say it doesn’t count if guns weren’t used. Okay, so these kids don’t matter either

Man Wielding Knife Kills One and Injures Three at University of Texas

But that happened back in 2017. Sadly, you are a slave. It it don’t make national news and have the ability to accept a 30 round magazine you just can’t comprehend.

This is the second time I’ve been called Joe’s sock. If your point is indefensible, fine; whatever. But don’t make me the subject.

Point defended. You are just to small to admit it. Now go play call of duity.

Speaking of feces, your post is complete, unmitigated bullshit.

The usual response when a leftist comes into contact with the truth. No arguments, just the tried and true old screechy venom. Thankfully I didn't have to sit through and read how you are a nasty woman (although I have no doubts about it).

The usual anti-Americans are at it again, with their vision laid clear. Repeal the 2nd amendment.
yes-i-do-want-to-take-away-youur-guns-your-31844602.png

What can you do? I was going to lecture about presenting the reality of the situation, but screw it. The obvious answer is:
Donate | NRA

Even making a small donation for the common cause should make these guys trigger as if it was November 9th, 2016. It's our civil duty... Just donated.
Incredibly boring due to repetition. Just like your president. It’s like Groundhog Day Every Fucking Day.

Hit the link and go look then. I can even get you one where a home made flame thrower was used in a school massacre. It’s intresting shit when you don’t take someone’s word for it and to look.

I already went to the link. Most of them were not mass school shootings, and there were years in between the shootings therefore. Your point does not stand.

Says a JoeB sock. What you say only matters to you. But at least we know where you stand. It’s okay to kill kids at school as long as lots of years pass between them and old guns were used.

The Cologne school massacre was a mass murder that occurred at the Catholic elementary school (katholische Volksschule) located in the suburb of Volkhoven in Cologne, West Germany on 11 June 1964. The perpetrator, Walter Seifert, attacked the people at the school with a home-made flamethrower and a lance, killing eight pupils and two teachers, and wounding twenty-two others. When police arrived at the scene he fled from the school compound and poisoned himself. He was taken to a hospital, where he died the same evening.

But you also say it doesn’t count if guns weren’t used. Okay, so these kids don’t matter either

But that happened back in 2017. Sadly, you are a slave. It it don’t make national news and have the ability to accept a 30 round magazine you just can’t comprehend.

This is the second time I’ve been called Joe’s sock. If your point is indefensible, fine; whatever. But don’t make me the subject.

Point defended. You are just to small to admit it. Now go play call of duity.

Never heard of it. Or is that a typo?

You lie. They just get more press now. Mass killings at schools are and were common as far back as the 1800’s. Even across the pond. You would think guns would be what they all have in common but it’s not.

Oh, no. I get it. Nothing’s changed with school shootings just like nothing has changed with global warming or climate change. We even change the name to try to get through to you and you still can’t hear, comprehend, or understand. So one thing I do know; it is senseless to waste anymore time trying to get through to somebody who can’t hear me.

You may feel better if you had a clear back pack.

Oh, no. I get it. Nothing’s changed with school shootings just like nothing has changed with global warming or climate change. We even change the name to try to get through to you and you still can’t hear, comprehend, or understand. So one thing I do know; it is senseless to waste anymore time trying to get through to somebody who can’t hear me.

You may feel better if you had a clear back pack.

:thanks:

The usual response when a leftist comes into contact with the truth. No arguments, just the tried and true old screechy venom. Thankfully I didn't have to sit through and read how you are a nasty woman (although I have no doubts about it).

The usual anti-Americans are at it again, with their vision laid clear. Repeal the 2nd amendment.

What can you do? I was going to lecture about presenting the reality of the situation, but screw it. The obvious answer is:
Donate | NRA

Even making a small donation for the common cause should make these guys trigger as if it was November 9th, 2016. It's our civil duty... Just donated.
Incredibly boring due to repetition. Just like your president. It’s like Groundhog Day Every Fucking Day.

Ah, leftist projection. You just had to mix it in there to complete the package. Indeed, the only thing repetitive and boring here are your insults. It's one thing to not be able to craft arguments or research the details. But to be so dumb as to not even be able to craft an original insult. Gentlemen, we have reached leftism.

oh bullshit.

you change the name cause you don't know what you're after and as you figure out what you've been pissed about isn't what you think it is, you change the name, reload stupidity, and dive back in for more.

typical liberal tactic. get emo about something and demand action and as you actually learn something about what you're all emo about, you change what after and keep going.

ie - this all started off NO AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!!!!

it took how many years before the press and liberal crowd realized no one was using automatic weapons!

so you change assault rifle to be that nasty looking gun that looks military.

only now you can't define what makes that nasty looking gun different than a ruger 10/22 so you now want guns like the 10/22 banned.

it's a circle of fucked up stupidity.

Donate | NRA

Ah, leftist projection, you just had to mix it in there to complete the package. Indeed, the only thing repetitive and boring here are your insults. It's one thing to not be able to craft arguments or research the details. But to be so dumb as to not even be able to craft an original insult. Gentlemen, we have reached leftism.

I’m going to reach out to Faux & Fiends, see if we can’t score you some new talking points.

Donate | NRA

Ah, leftist projection, you just had to mix it in there to complete the package. Indeed, the only thing repetitive and boring here are your insults. It's one thing to not be able to craft arguments or research the details. But to be so dumb as to not even be able to craft an original insult. Gentlemen, we have reached leftism.

I’m going to reach out to Faux & Fiends, see if we can’t score you some new talking points.
yea, cause bitching at fox news is fresh and new.

can't tell if funny, ironic, sad, boring, ignorant, stewpud, dumb, fucking domb or just painful to watch.

how the fuck do you demand the removal of the 2nd but get all pissy about clear backpacks?
The survivor-activists of the Parkland school shooting are demanding repeal of the Second?

Show me.
demand to repeal the 2nd - Google Search

go ahead and tell me this wouldn't be going on w/o them

go right the fuck ahead.
The challenge was for you to show me (us) the Parkland school shooting survivor-activists, demanding repeal of the Second.

You have failed to meet the challenge.

But thank you for playing.

oh bullshit.

you change the name cause you don't know what you're after and as you figure out what you've been pissed about isn't what you think it is, you change the name, reload stupidity, and dive back in for more.

typical liberal tactic. get emo about something and demand action and as you actually learn something about what you're all emo about, you change what after and keep going.

it took how many years before the press and liberal crowd realized no one was using automatic weapons!

only now you can't define what makes that nasty looking gun different than a ruger 10/22 so you now want guns like the 10/22 banned.

Iceberg is melting.

Good night, gentlemen. It’s been a pleasure, but second shift is just around the corner.

Donate | NRA

No talking points needed. The truth is all anyone needs. Self defense will never be replaced by tears and guilt.

oh bullshit.

Iceberg is melting.

Good night, gentlemen. It’s been a pleasure, but second shift is just around the corner.
can't counter, so just lob out some snark and leave.

got it.

Donate | NRA

No talking points needed. The truth is all anyone needs. Self defense will never be replaced by tears and guilt.

She's just stuck on projection mode after complaining about people being repetitive. It's only her that is repeating her talking point regarding Fox news. Remember, this is a leftist we are dealing with, projection and lies come naturally.

I don't watch Fox News. You would have to be a moron to not be able to figure this stuff out by yourself.

Infringing on lawful, responsible people is OK. Clear back packs? No fucking way!
Stupid fucking kids
Incorrect.

They are school-children, in their final year of school; a mixture of adult and teenage mindsets, aspirations, priorities, etc.

Lighten up, Francis.

Are you guys really sure you want to make fun of teenage kids reacting to a horrific, bloody slaughter at their school?

Is this really a good idea?
Notice the use of the Rules for Radicals?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
Once the idiots opened themselves up with a political slant and wanted their 10 minutes of FAME, they must now face the repercussion for their agenda. They have a right to say what ever they want, We have the right to say what ever we want..

Are you guys really sure you want to make fun of teenage kids reacting to a horrific, bloody slaughter at their school?

Is this really a good idea?
Notice the use of the Rules for Radicals?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
Once the idiots opened themselves up with a political slant and wanted their 10 minutes of FAME, they must now face the repercussion for their agenda. They have a right to say what ever they want, We have the right to say what ever we want..
Of course you do. You have every right to play right into their hands. The Dems are loving this, you're going after traumatized kids.

Forum List

Back