🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hollande asked Netanyahu not to attend Paris memorial march

Yeah? Did it burn your ISIS loving radical Muslim ass that all of France united in support of it's Jews, while the Israeli and French PM sat side by side in a Synagogue?
Only the ultra loony leftist's and homos attended the march.

The vast majority of the French people stayed home because they do not want anything to do with the Juden. ..... :cool:
So you're calling the largest march in France since WWII where 3.5 million people and over 40 world leaders were present, "a bunch of lefties and homos". Ha ha ha.

Please continue Sunni.

The-real-face-of-Muhammad.jpg

I have always been accepted very well by French with very few exceptions. The women there are amazing. I do not care for French food that much.

the snails are good----so I am told

The food in France is generally great. Even the small cafes serve amazing food. Foie gras and French onion soup, you can't go wrong with those two no matter where you order it. Surprisingly, I found the food in London horrible, unless you go for ethnic foods.

The food in France is generally great. Even the small cafes serve amazing food. Foie gras and French onion soup, you can't go wrong with those two no matter where you order it. Surprisingly, I found the food in London horrible, unless you go for ethnic foods.

We should all go to Europe and party at Statistikhengst house in Germany :)

ok but I refuse to drink beer----it's bitter

Going to Germany and not drinking their beer will hurt their feelings. Have you not learned anything about the importance of not hurting people's feelings?

of course I have-----Long ago when I was young (and beautiful) I could not tolerate whiskey either (I have since
developed a kind of taste for it----I SWALLOW fast for the
good effects)----so I would carry a glass of tomato juice
around and claim it to be a "bloody mary". -----how about
I put a bit of color in ginger ale----and CLAIM it is beer????

Ginger ale can be mistaken for beer if it has some color - not a bad idea :)

I have met quite a few Jewish ladies who do not drink. This is interesting.

Going to Germany and not drinking their beer will hurt their feelings. Have you not learned anything about the importance of not hurting people's feelings?

of course I have-----Long ago when I was young (and beautiful) I could not tolerate whiskey either (I have since

we jew girls (and boys) get wine-----as kids. This situation creates an interesting phenomenon-----
LACK OF ALCOHOL hunger. I grew up amongst Christians---solid wasps. (white anglo saxon protestants) ---those kids watched their parents drink beer and----
mixed whiskey drinks and WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH IT. Some people kept "the bottle" in a locked
cabinet. But jewish kids were never prevented from "touching" nuthin'. We got wine (not that kids like it)
if we wanted it (not that we wanted it over coca cola)
For laughs on the rare occasions that my dad had a drink
of whiskey----(me --the only daughter, on his lap) would give me the last drop and LAUGH because I would turn beet red. Whiskey bottles left over my the bar mitzvahs of my brothers------sat on the cellar shelf -----I used the stuff to preserve my FROG from biology class----ie no one really cared. In my state way back then "drinking age" was 21-----the kids in my neighborhood actually TRAVELED to the next state once they turned 18----
legal for drinking over there ------I was mystified as were
all the jewish kids I knew. ----------so now you know-----BTW---that stuff does not taste good----orange juice is much better. I did drink lots of milk

btw---just as there are few jewish alcoholics---same is true of Italians------those kids get to TOUCH wine too.

btw---just as there are few jewish alcoholics---same is true of Italians------those kids get to TOUCH wine too.

I have worked with a few Italians in past and gone out with them for dinner, drinks, etc. Those folks drank a lot.

I have worked with a few Italians in past and gone out with them for dinner, drinks, etc. Those folks drank a lot.

but not to inebriation------you need to meet Irish people ----besides------what does-----uhm a person of your background know about -------DRINKING ------face facts-----uhm ---BHANG LASSI yes----but alcohol?

but not to inebriation------you need to meet Irish people ----besides------what does-----uhm a person of your background know about -------DRINKING ------face facts-----uhm ---BHANG LASSI yes----but alcohol?

Lassi is just a yogurt beverage. I love it and it is good for your stomach. Bhang is a weird drink that I could never handle. I have only drank it few times in my life and it always gave me intense headache.

I do not drink alcohol much either. In my youthful days I used to drink somewhat on weekends. But not now.

Lassi is just a yogurt beverage. I love it and it is good for your stomach. Bhang is a weird drink that I could never handle. I have only drank it few times in my life and it always gave me intense headache.

I do not drink alcohol much either. In my youthful days I used to drink somewhat on weekends. But not now.

see??? I told you-----good you stay away from the "BHANG" it's not good for you

The ability to handle the effects of alcohol are down to genetics, which is why certain races just cant handle the brain altering aspects of alcohol. I am lucky in that I can drink alcohol and not have it warp my brain to the extent I go crazy, in other words I control alcohol it does not control me. Some people go mad after just a few drinks and want to fight the world, then vow never to drink again until they go out that day.

we jew girls (and boys) get wine-----as kids. This situation creates an interesting phenomenon-----
LACK OF ALCOHOL hunger. I grew up amongst Christians---solid wasps. (white anglo saxon protestants) ---those kids watched their parents drink beer and----
mixed whiskey drinks and WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH IT. Some people kept "the bottle" in a locked
cabinet. But jewish kids were never prevented from "touching" nuthin'. We got wine (not that kids like it)
of whiskey----(me --the only daughter, on his lap) would give me the last drop and LAUGH because I would turn beet red. Whiskey bottles left over my the bar mitzvahs of my brothers------sat on the cellar shelf -----I used the stuff to preserve my FROG from biology class----ie no one really cared. In my state way back then "drinking age" was 21-----the kids in my neighborhood actually TRAVELED to the next state once they turned 18----
all the jewish kids I knew. ----------so now you know-----BTW---that stuff does not taste good----orange juice is much better. I did drink lots of milk

Ahhh, Kiddush wine. I hate Manischewitz.

Well, that was not very nice of Pres. Hollande, especially considering that four jews were murdered by savage islamic beasts and he, Pres. Hollande, invited Abbas. To invite one but exclude the other, under these circumstances, would be just plain old stupid. Bibi did the right thing by appearing.

According to the article:
Absence sought as part of attempt to keep Israeli-Palestinian conflict out of European show of unity; After Netanyahu insisted on coming, French made it clear Abbas would be invited as well.

Then Abbas should have been the one un-invited, not Netanyahu. Netanyahu is the current leader of the Jewish state. I'm hardly his fan, but I find the will to not invite him because of Abbas rediculous, unrespectful, and even appalling. Netanyahu represents 4 of the victims who were killed, and an entire french community. Who Abbas came to represent, besides his ego?

It sounds like an impressive turn out - unbelievable with 40 world leaders from around the world and
Well, that was not very nice of Pres. Hollande, especially considering that four jews were murdered by savage islamic beasts and he, Pres. Hollande, invited Abbas. To invite one but exclude the other, under these circumstances, would be just plain old stupid. Bibi did the right thing by appearing.

Absence sought as part of attempt to keep Israeli-Palestinian conflict out of European show of unity; After Netanyahu insisted on coming, French made it clear Abbas would be invited as well.

I think asking Netanyahu to not attend the March was a bit harsh towards Jewish people. You have to realize that Netanyahu represents Jewish folks whether he himself is likable or not.

Yes, sort of - he represents Israel. Saying he represents Jewish people is like saying France can not represent french Jews. It's kind of sticky in my opinion. Also, I understand not wanting someone there (both Abbas and Netanyahu) who might bring other issues into it and fracture what should be an attempt at unity against terrorism. I'm not saying it's right or wrong - but I understand the reasoning.

That's nonsense. The most suiting to represent the interest of the Jewish people is the Jewish state, and Netanyahu is its current leader. He is not just allowed, but also expected, to be present there. 50 leaders were to be there, but not one coming from the Jewish state? That's insane.

Again, not wanting someone there, they should have kept Abbas home. He tried to evade the 'festival' from the beginning. our people were killed there, and someone to speak for us was needed there. This is absurd.

It sounds like an impressive turn out - unbelievable with 40 world leaders from around the world and

I think asking Netanyahu to not attend the March was a bit harsh towards Jewish people. You have to realize that Netanyahu represents Jewish folks whether he himself is likable or not.

Yes, sort of - he represents Israel. Saying he represents Jewish people is like saying France can not represent french Jews. It's kind of sticky in my opinion. Also, I understand not wanting someone there (both Abbas and Netanyahu) who might bring other issues into it and fracture what should be an attempt at unity against terrorism. I'm not saying it's right or wrong - but I understand the reasoning.

so why is it appropriate for abu mazen to be there? whom does he represent? muslims from Algeria?

He was NOT originally invited. He was only invited after Netanyahu insisted on coming (it's in the original article).

Is Abbas linked to terrorism? If not then there is no reason why he should have not been invited.

You're kidding, right?

Abbas is Fatah. They're responsible for too many to count terror attacks

so why is it appropriate for abu mazen to be there? whom does he represent? muslims from Algeria?

He was NOT originally invited. He was only invited after Netanyahu insisted on coming (it's in the original article).

Is Abbas linked to terrorism? If not then there is no reason why he should have not been invited.

True -- except they did not want to bring the Palestinian conflict into this.

So he's either stupid or just plain blind.

The Jewish leaders of Israel were there to pay respect to the victims and take place in their Azkara. They didn't even think about any Palestinian presence there, and if the French people really thought it was all about resurfacing the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, then that's quite insulting, and it's obvious they're not familiar with the real reason they wanted to go in the first place.

Ahhh, Kiddush wine. I hate Manischewitz.

it was ok in a tiny sip-------

Forum List

Back