Hollywood icon endorses Trump

Didn't another one of the icons back another republican candidate.
What was his name, he made an ass of himself talking to and empty chair.
What was that asses name!! Oh yes..clinty eastwoodie.

This is when the right takes off their "I hate hollywood" mask and puts on the "Isnt Hollywood grand" mask.

Of course the people that vote with them arent part of "Hollyweird"...funny how that works

"I wanna fuck my daughter."

"My daughter wants to fuck my son."

"Christian values. High five!"

It takes guts to support anyone other than a liberal if you work in Hollywood. They have a long history of ruining people's careers for not supporting Dems. Just ask Kelsey Grammer. If you haven't already succeeded, they'll make sure you never do.

It takes guts to support anyone other than a liberal if you work in Hollywood. They have a long history of ruining people's careers for not supporting Dems. Just ask Kelsey Grammer. If you haven't already succeeded, they'll make sure you never do.

Kelsey Grammer had a great show. After that he had a string of attempts that mostly sucked. I guess it's easier for him to blame someone else than it is to admit he just can't cut it any more.

Kelsey Grammer had a great show. After that he had a string of attempts that mostly sucked. I guess it's easier for him to blame someone else than it is to admit he just can't cut it any more.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back