Hollywood icon endorses Trump

It takes guts to support anyone other than a liberal if you work in Hollywood. They have a long history of ruining people's careers for not supporting Dems. Just ask Kelsey Grammer. If you haven't already succeeded, they'll make sure you never do.

Kelsey Grammer had a great show. After that he had a string of attempts that mostly sucked. I guess it's easier for him to blame someone else than it is to admit he just can't cut it any more.
You don't know what you're talking about.

One of us doesn't

It takes guts to support anyone other than a liberal if you work in Hollywood. They have a long history of ruining people's careers for not supporting Dems. Just ask Kelsey Grammer. If you haven't already succeeded, they'll make sure you never do.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with his drug and alcohol abuse issues.

From the link:

Voight issued the following statement exclusively to Breitbart News:

It is true that we Americans have been part of Donald Trump’s life for many years. We were part of his weddings.

Weddings. Plural. A sure sign of "a strong Christian".

We were there to see all his children’s births. We were part of his great shows: Miss Universe, The Apprentice — and all know, without a doubt, his life has been an open book.

The Apprentice. "Reality" shows bring out and encourage all the worst human traits. Greed, gluttony, envy, betrayal, lust, pride, wrath.

Kelsey Grammer had a great show. After that he had a string of attempts that mostly sucked. I guess it's easier for him to blame someone else than it is to admit he just can't cut it any more.
You don't know what you're talking about.

One of us doesn't
Yeah, you.

He didn't want to donate $10,000 to Barbara Boxer's campaign and was given an ultimatum.

I am still wary. I won't make up my mind until I hear whom Honey Boo Boo is endorsing.

He didn't want to donate $10,000 to Barbara Boxer's campaign and was given an ultimatum.
Are you saying he was framed or set up?

Are you saying he was framed or set up?
Don't you know what "ultimatum" means? Look it up.

Forum List

Back