Holocaust deniers

If it did matter wouldn't the Germans have kept records ?

They did, as everyone already knows.

So where are the numbers ?

As I have posted, as the Reich went to ashes, so did many bodies, and much evidence. 3,000 TONS were entered in evidence at Nuremburg; Widener library has hundreds of photos and objects, my uncle saw bones in a field, my father saw a partially burned photo. The Nazis burned as much evidence as the could, but could not erase the horror:

mass-grave.jpg

Because words have meaning, conservatard, and left unchecked, hate speech can turn into hate crimes, which turns into yet another Holocaust. Is that what you want--another six million dead Jews?

ahh the old magical talking argument. Let's all say "money" at the same time and we will all get rich !!!! :woohoo:

[MENTION=1324]dilloduck[/MENTION] - Have you actually missed the posts on this very thread where one poster has spoken in support of Hitler's treatment of the Jews, and suggested that the US should do the very same?

Has it happened already ???

As I have posted, as the Reich went to ashes, so did many bodies, and much evidence. 3,000 TONS were entered in evidence at Nuremburg; Widener library has hundreds of photos and objects, my uncle saw bones in a field, my father saw a partially burned photo. The Nazis burned as much evidence as the could, but could not erase the horror:

mass-grave.jpg
So they buried the dead........is that a crime?

Besides, there is nothing in the picture that says those bodies were jews?

They could be german civilians, russian soldiers, dead german soldiers, etc.

And there no why to tell the cause of death.........starvation, disease, exhaustion??

Do you see any Star of David on the bodies?

But the jews want to keep the holocaust myth alive.

So they claim every picture shows dead jews.

mass-grave.jpg

Agreed; even though the Nazis tried to erase the horror of the Katyn massacre, perpetrated on the Polish by the Russians, they were unable to. As the 1943 photograph you posted of the humyn remains at Katyn shows, Soviet brutality knew no bounds. Tragically, an entire 8% of the vyctyms were Jewish; the rest were mostly ethnic Poles, Belorussians, and Ukrainians.

Anyone wanting to read more about the vyctyms of this horrible atrocity can find it, along with Peach's photograph, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre#Executions

mass-grave.jpg

So they claim every picture shows dead jews.

Show me a Jew in this thread that claimed Peach's photograph is of dead Jews.

mass-grave.jpg

Isn't that a picture of the Katelyn Forest Massacre that the Russian are now known to of done. Have you looked at the Japanese Pow camp pictures. They look about the same. For years the Katelyn Massacre was blamed on Germany.

Last edited:
[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khatyn_massacre

@ Penelope: That photo is a picture of the Khatyn massacre, of murdered Byelorussian civilians killed in 1943 by Nazi troops.

That crime was a different one than the 1940 Katyn massacre to which you alluded.
Katyn massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yes, that crime (The massacre of the Poles in the forest) was committed by Stalin's NKVD while blaming the Nazis. They never 'fessed up until the '90's. Considering how many times Germany and Russia marched across Poland to 'rescue' it from one another, nobody should really be very surprised about that.........

Last edited:

@ Penelope: That photo is a picture of the Khatyn massacre, of murdered Byelorussian civilians killed in 1943 by Nazi troops.

That crime was a different one than the 1940 Katyn massacre to which you alluded.

And yes, that crime was committed by Stalin's NKVD while blaming the Nazis. They never 'fessed up until the '90's. Considering how many times Germany and Russia marched across Poland to 'rescue' it from one another, nobody should really be very surprised about that.........

nor should they be surprised at the high Jewish death toll.

mass-grave.jpg

Isn't that a picture of the Katelyn Forest Massacre that the Russian are now known to of done. Have you looked at the Japanese Pow camp pictures. They look about the same. For years the Katelyn Massacre was blamed on Germany.

Not much of a historian are you. The only people who blamed the Germans for the Katyen Forest Massacre were the Russians.

[

Khatyn massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yes, that crime (The massacre of the Poles in the forest) was committed by Stalin's NKVD while blaming the Nazis. They never 'fessed up until the '90's. Considering how many times Germany and Russia marched across Poland to 'rescue' it from one another, nobody should really be very surprised about that.........

scroll down there is the same pic.

mass-grave.jpg

Not much of a historian are you. The only people who blamed the Germans for the Katyen Forest Massacre were the Russians.

That is not true, the used that at the trial. The Russians blamed a lot of Germany which is yet to be found out , thank God for revisionism. If you read under the post she blamed Germany.

Last edited:
[

Khatyn massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok I found the other one, but that one pic belonged to the Soviet mess. I'll have to read the other one. I have no doubt these nightmares happened.

That is not true, the used that at the trial. The Russians blamed a lot of Germany which is yet to be found out , thank God for revisionism. If you read under the post she blamed Germany.

@ Penelope: There were TWO separate massacres. One in 1940 of Polish officers and others in the KATYN FOREST, which I very clearly stated was perpetrated by the Russian NKVD.

There was also a massacre of civilians at Khatyn in Byelorussia, in 1943: that was perpetrated by the Nazi Germans, who burned many different towns throughout Byelorussia.

I am not responsible for the picture. But I will be informing Wikipedia that the picture is inaccurate and misleading.

None of that, however, changes the facts about Nazi atrocities in Byelorussia and other areas which they overran.

"So they buried the dead........is that a crime?

And there no why to tell the cause of death.........starvation, disease, exhaustion??

So they claim every picture shows dead jews. "

[MENTION=30742]SunniMan[/MENTION]: NOBODY - not Wiki, not Peach, not me, nor any other poster ever made a claim that the murder victims in that photo were Jewish.

Your entire rant is about something which hasn't happened here. The picture is not connected to Nazi murders of Jews: it's obvious it's your obsession which impelled you to start that rant. And the fact that the discussion was focused on German deliberate murder of Polish and Byelorussian individuals simply proves again just how nonfactual your rant truly is.

The reason I'm so pissed off lately is because of all the death & destruction there.

Now there's not so much in Israel and the Hamas are setting their own up for death. So, why am I so angry?

Because Hamas are setting up their innocents to be used as canon fodder and these deaths hurt enough to piss me right the fuck off.

I see the moral dilemma. I feel it. I separate from it, but it's there.

Then I see people arguing about why Israel should be allowed to be so good at defending themselves from a consistent bombardment.

Rope ---the fact that less Israelis died in the current conflict than have 'Palestinians'---
has created a NEW DEFINITION ---a kind of newspeak. The definition of cause for
war has now BECOME------which side loses more and which side loses less. Whatever side
loses more people is NOW the innocent "side" If 14 people attack a playground full of kids---
and manage only to kill two kids before the cops blow 12 away and arrest two------the KIDS left in the playground go to jail and the two arrested gunmen go free----with apologies and reparation.

The situation can become macabre------eventually trauma doctors will be told----- "of your
150 patients----make sure you save a maximum of 20 -----if you save TOO MANY-----we lose
the war"

yesterday I watched a kind of mini-debate between an Israeli and an arab. I just checked in when
it was ongoing so I don't know who they were-----just some guys with characteristic accents.
The arab yelled over and over with great bitterness as if he was making a very important
point "HOW MANY ARABS ARE DEAD AND HOW MANY JEWS" ??? .......macabre.-------
should we ask for volunteers? -----how about mock up corpses. RAID MORGUES to round
out the body count
go to jail

"So they buried the dead........is that a crime?

So they claim every picture shows dead jews. "

[MENTION=30742]SunniMan[/MENTION]: NOBODY - not Wiki, not Peach, not me, nor any other poster ever made a claim that the murder victims in that photo were Jewish.

Your entire rant is about something which hasn't happened here. The picture is not connected to Nazi murders of Jews: it's obvious it's your obsession which impelled you to start that rant. And the fact that the discussion was focused on German deliberate murder of Polish and Byelorussian individuals simply proves again just how nonfactual your rant truly is.

I do not get it------is Penelope trying to "prove" that the genocide of jews during
world war II did not happen because there were also massacres of non jews?. Is she
that stupid?

Forum List

Back