Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soros is funding the sedition, neutralize him and it stops the next day
Just the kind of RW, no evidence, character assassination that's behind all the hate. Lock her up, Obama had 2 years of control and did this BULLSHYTTE, hater dupes.
Just like a LW, no evidence but Trump is guilty until proven innocent. Even then he's guilty because he isn't a leftist.
Who said he was guilty? I go with our great justice system, which says Soros and Hillary and Obama and Lerner have done nothing wrong and your propaganda machine and you dupes are totally FOS.

No, they protest EXORBITANT taxation just so people like you can get your free shit.

Tax rates now are at their lowest levels in a long, long time. This isn't about taxation, this is about you all trying to posture about a subject in order to be taken seriously amid political discourse.

It doesn't work. I don't take you seriously.

My humble apologies.
I seem to have allowed you to labor under the misconception that I care who or what you do or don't take seriously.

No, they protest EXORBITANT taxation just so people like you can get your free shit.

Tax rates now are at their lowest levels in a long, long time. This isn't about taxation, this is about you all trying to posture about a subject in order to be taken seriously amid political discourse.

You brought up taxation dumbass.

MANY Conservatives detested MANY of the things Bush did.

No they didn't. Conservatives loved Bush...that's why he had a 70% approval rating among Conservatives after he left office. This revisionism isn't serious, is it? If you all hated Bush so much, how come you all voted for him? How come you all approved of his job performance well after he left office?

The bailouts

Which would not have been necessary had Conservatives not supported the Bush Tax Cuts and deregulation which fueled the housing bubble, which caused the economic collapse, which resulted in the bailouts. So basically, you didn't support the clean up of the fucking mess you created. Conservatives ran the economy into the ground with their tax cutting policies and deregulation, then suddenly opposed cleaning up the mess those policies had wrought. Gimmie a fucking break. You don't get to take a giant shit on the dining room table, then pretend you aren't the one who did when everyone at the table can smell your dirty, un-wiped asshole. Try again.

, the dreamer crap.

The DREAM Act was not a Bush thing, it was an Obama thing. And do you even know why you oppose giving people citizenship who were brought here as children? Is it because you are that dirty, smelly, un-wiped asshole I described above?

You already said the bailout you fucking moron. Now you're just repeating yourself as you try to figure out how to make it seem like you opposed Bush when we all know you didn't. Amazing you have to fucking lie to yourself in order to protect what? Your ego? Get over yourself. Take some personal responsibility for once in your life, please.

that stupid 300 check crap.

You mean Bush's Fiscal Stimulus? NO CONSERVATIVES OPPOSED THAT. In fact, they all supported it and are on record supporting it. It's only after the fact that it didn't do what was promised that suddenly you oppose it. Gimmie a break. Who buys this shit you're selling????

You also well educated, the "Housing Bubble" was ALWAYS going to "pop".

No, it wasn't you fucking idiot. It only popped because Bush and the Conservatives deregulated the mortgage industry, allowed the banks to police themselves, then ceased the enforcement of lending standards -at the direction of the Executive Branch, who the regulators work for- beginning in 2004 for private-label subprime loans. The housing bubble was never about putting low-income people into homes. It was about creating securities to buy and sell and insure on the secondary and tertiary mortgage markets. FHA and GSE-backed loans defaulted at rates no better or worse than prior to the bubble. But private-label loans? Well, those loans weren't subject to any CRA rules, weren't backed by the GSE's, and began defaulting in 2006, as the below chart shows:

Screenshot_2016-12-19_17_39_56.png

You're welcome.

LOL, save your revisionism for someone you fool. You haven't a clue kid.
Hilariously ironic. You have the thickest substance known to science, dupe skull.

Revisionism: "I support tax cuts! I support privatization! I support fightin' them over thurr so we don't have to fight them hurrr! But I never supported any of that stuff."

Who buys that shit you're selling? Anyone? My bullshit detector is going off the charts every time I read your posts.

No they didn't. Conservatives loved Bush...that's why he had a 70% approval rating among Conservatives after he left office. This revisionism isn't serious, is it? If you all hated Bush so much, how come you all voted for him? How come you all approved of his job performance well after he left office?

The bailouts

Which would not have been necessary had Conservatives not supported the Bush Tax Cuts and deregulation which fueled the housing bubble, which caused the economic collapse, which resulted in the bailouts. So basically, you didn't support the clean up of the fucking mess you created. Conservatives ran the economy into the ground with their tax cutting policies and deregulation, then suddenly opposed cleaning up the mess those policies had wrought. Gimmie a fucking break. You don't get to take a giant shit on the dining room table, then pretend you aren't the one who did when everyone at the table can smell your dirty, un-wiped asshole. Try again.

, the dreamer crap.

The DREAM Act was not a Bush thing, it was an Obama thing. And do you even know why you oppose giving people citizenship who were brought here as children? Is it because you are that dirty, smelly, un-wiped asshole I described above?

You already said the bailout you fucking moron. Now you're just repeating yourself as you try to figure out how to make it seem like you opposed Bush when we all know you didn't. Amazing you have to fucking lie to yourself in order to protect what? Your ego? Get over yourself. Take some personal responsibility for once in your life, please.

You mean Bush's Fiscal Stimulus? NO CONSERVATIVES OPPOSED THAT. In fact, they all supported it and are on record supporting it. It's only after the fact that it didn't do what was promised that suddenly you oppose it. Gimmie a break. Who buys this shit you're selling????

No, it wasn't you fucking idiot. It only popped because Bush and the Conservatives deregulated the mortgage industry, allowed the banks to police themselves, then ceased the enforcement of lending standards -at the direction of the Executive Branch, who the regulators work for- beginning in 2004 for private-label subprime loans. The housing bubble was never about putting low-income people into homes. It was about creating securities to buy and sell and insure on the secondary and tertiary mortgage markets. FHA and GSE-backed loans defaulted at rates no better or worse than prior to the bubble. But private-label loans? Well, those loans weren't subject to any CRA rules, weren't backed by the GSE's, and began defaulting in 2006, as the below chart shows:

You're welcome.

"The DREAM Act was not a Bush thing, it was an Obama thing. And do you even know why you oppose giving people citizenship who were brought here as children? Is it because you are that dirty, smelly, un-wiped asshole I described above? "

Bush fought hard for amnesty, we stopped him. Again, you are not well educated kid, you are as most blind partisans filled with hatred. I have always supported legal immigration son. I am in Cali and I love the Hispanic Culture, the closest you ever come to one was on TV.

Every time the left assemble there are riots and violence. If there is a mass murder, odds are it's Muslims or leftists.

Yep, that's why we need to carry guns--liberals.

The only way we could safely give up our guns is if we got rid of liberals first, and since that can't be done (Lord knows we've tried) we have to have guns in America today. Liberals are violent people.

Isn't that ironic, since Liberalism gave you the Second Amendment. Along with, I might add, the rest of the Constitution.

History is a lost art.
What we have today is leftism. Read JFK's inaugural address. The left today would be howling and melting in horror if Trump gave it today.

History is a lost art.

Soros is funding the sedition, neutralize him and it stops the next day
Just the kind of RW, no evidence, character assassination that's behind all the hate. Lock her up, Obama had 2 years of control and did this BULLSHYTTE, hater dupes.
Just like a LW, no evidence but Trump is guilty until proven innocent. Even then he's guilty because he isn't a leftist.
Who said he was guilty? I go with our great justice system, which says Soros and Hillary and Obama and Lerner have done nothing wrong and your propaganda machine and you dupes are totally FOS.
Hillary did a lot wrong, that's why Comey fell back on the intent angle. Which hasn't excused anyone further down the food chain. Lerner's day is coming.

I seem to have allowed you to labor under the misconception that I care who or what you do or don't take seriously.

Well you're posting on an internet message board so that either means: a) you do care that I take you seriously or b) you're a Russian troll.

So what is it, comrade?

The bailouts

, the dreamer crap.

You're welcome.

Hilariously ironic. You have the thickest substance known to science, dupe skull.

Poor franco, so much ego, so stupid.

No, you did when you tried to pretend the teabags of 2017 have anything in common with the Tea Parties of the 18th Century. The two couldn't be more diametrically opposed if you tried.

Well you're posting on an internet message board so that either means: a) you do care that I take you seriously or b) you're a Russian troll.

So what is, comrade?

Now you've got me laughing. You're a legend in your own mind, just ask you. People like yourself are sport for me ;) I like to poke the stupid people.

Every time the left assemble there are riots and violence. If there is a mass murder, odds are it's Muslims or leftists.

The only way we could safely give up our guns is if we got rid of liberals first, and since that can't be done (Lord knows we've tried) we have to have guns in America today. Liberals are violent people.

Isn't that ironic, since Liberalism gave you the Second Amendment. Along with, I might add, the rest of the Constitution.

History is a lost art.
What we have today is leftism. Read JFK's inaugural address. The left today would be howling and melting in horror if Trump gave it today.

History is a lost art.

Nothing in the above was about "leftism". It was about -- you can read it sitting right there -- Liberalism.

Unfortunately, moving the goalposts is NOT a lost art.

[
QUOTE="Doc1, post: 17521826, member: 61070"]

You brought up taxation dumbass.[/QUOTE]
The nonrich pay too much, the rich and giant corps don't pay enough, see sig. All fact, dupe.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...4FAbNsJrxLxLCPy8g&sig2=50U2Dmrt-MjMRaHRM6UpUw
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

[
QUOTE="Doc1, post: 17521826, member: 61070"]

The nonrich pay too much, the rich and giant corps don't pay enough, see sig. All fact, dupe.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwirpeuH4MDUAhVMPT4KHW-oBcQQFghFMAw&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percent-argument-is-an-abuse-of-tax-data/&usg=AFQjCNE_8LZl_VB-o4FAbNsJrxLxLCPy8g&sig2=50U2Dmrt-MjMRaHRM6UpUw
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Run along you 6'4" double degreed pretender ;) Nobody takes anything say seriously. Nobody.

Now you've got me laughing. You're a legend in your own mind, just ask you. People like yourself are sport for me ;) I like to poke the stupid people.

Stop being such a drama queen. If my posts make you feel like less of a person because you're insecure, that's your problem. Conservatives love to play the victim card like this...that anyone who dares challenge their fundamental ideology is somehow full of hubris. What a joke.

History is a lost art.

History is a lost art.

Nothing in the above was about "leftism". It was about -- you can read it sitting right there -- Liberalism.

Unfortunately, moving the goalposts is NOT a lost art.
Funny you ignore how today's leftists reject JFK. Funny how you also run from who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back