Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you've got me laughing. You're a legend in your own mind, just ask you. People like yourself are sport for me ;) I like to poke the stupid people.

Stop being such a drama queen. If my posts make you feel like less of a person because you're insecure, that's your problem. Conservatives love to play the victim card like this...that anyone who dares challenge their fundamental ideology is somehow full of hubris. What a joke.

Too funny, if THAT'S what you got out of that post my observations of you are spot on. You aren't an intelligent young man.

And a perfect example of what I was talking about...
See, you don't get it.

What is happening is that the NORMAL population is completely fed up with the insanity of the depraved left. The rubber is meeting the road, and the left is freaking out. For decades they have been molly coddled, told they don't have to work, told they are disabled if they are lazy, and further told that there is no stigma to living off other people like the parasites they are. For a half century, wall eyed head spinning schizophrenics have been told that society must adjust to THEM and that their perceptions dictate reality, and that if they don't like what people say, they can stomp their feet and have that person silenced.

It's over. The social experiment failed. Now we're going to have to clean up all the offal that moved in.

What is happening is that the NORMAL population is completely fed up with the insanity of the depraved left. The rubber is meeting the road, and the left is freaking out. For decades they have been molly coddled, told they don't have to work, told they are disabled if they are lazy, and further told that there is no stigma to living off other people like the parasites they are. For a half century, wall eyed head spinning schizophrenics have been told that society must adjust to THEM and that their perceptions dictate reality, and that if they don't like what people say, they can stomp their feet and have that person silenced.

It's over. The social experiment failed. Now we're going to have to clean up all the offal that moved in. -Koshergrl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The above post represents a sample of most of the posts on this thread.
It's full of hate and uses, "it's not us, it's them that are filled with hate".
Oh, the sad irony.
Because it is true. Lefties are intolerant immature hate mongers. Who do you think you're fooling?
As reported endlessly on Fox and Rush etc etc, hater dupe. And Lock her UP, Soros is a Nazi financing violence and a pile of other hateful crap...Look up brainwashed, RWNJ. All investigated multiple times and NOTHING, stupid.

:lmao:

That would be the Tories (one R), which would be the Conservatives -- not the Liberals. The Conservatives were the Loyalists who wanted the continuation of a striated society run by the Aristocracy and Clergy. The Liberals were out to topple that pyramid striation, and did. Go buy a history book.

How about you buy one not written in Russian? The Tories (one R) were the exact opposite of Patriots...you begged King George to save you from the Americans. You say you want "freedom" but you can't handle it...when you get a little you make fools of yourselves and we have to pay the janitor to clean up your mess. $20T in debt isn't nearly enough....it's daddy's money and daddy can afford to pay while you recite from your collection of Che phrases and give everybody heartburn at Thanksgiving dinner and then run back to your mattress on the floor in some roach-infested tenement.
communist.gif
tenor.gif

That was fucking very well said.

Every time the left assemble there are riots and violence. If there is a mass murder, odds are it's Muslims or leftists.

Yep, that's why we need to carry guns--liberals.

The only way we could safely give up our guns is if we got rid of liberals first, and since that can't be done (Lord knows we've tried) we have to have guns in America today. Liberals are violent people.

Isn't that ironic, since Liberalism gave you the Second Amendment. Along with, I might add, the rest of the Constitution.

History is a lost art.
What we have today is leftism. Read JFK's inaugural address. The left today would be howling and melting in horror if Trump gave it today.

History is a lost art.

Nothing in the above was about "leftism". It was about -- you can read it sitting right there -- Liberalism.

Unfortunately, moving the goalposts is NOT a lost art.
Funny you ignore how today's leftists reject JFK. Funny how you also run from who you are.
Of course you have no idea what "leftists" want dupe. Reform of this pander to the rich mess, duhhhh.

That would be the Tories (one R), which would be the Conservatives -- not the Liberals. The Conservatives were the Loyalists who wanted the continuation of a striated society run by the Aristocracy and Clergy. The Liberals were out to topple that pyramid striation, and did. Go buy a history book.

How about you buy one not written in Russian? The Tories (one R) were the exact opposite of Patriots...you begged King George to save you from the Americans. You say you want "freedom" but you can't handle it...when you get a little you make fools of yourselves and we have to pay the janitor to clean up your mess. $20T in debt isn't nearly enough....it's daddy's money and daddy can afford to pay while you recite from your collection of Che phrases and give everybody heartburn at Thanksgiving dinner and then run back to your mattress on the floor in some roach-infested tenement.
communist.gif
View attachment 133323

IOW, RW insanity and hate

Every time the left assemble there are riots and violence. If there is a mass murder, odds are it's Muslims or leftists.

Yep, that's why we need to carry guns--liberals.

The only way we could safely give up our guns is if we got rid of liberals first, and since that can't be done (Lord knows we've tried) we have to have guns in America today. Liberals are violent people.

Isn't that ironic, since Liberalism gave you the Second Amendment. Along with, I might add, the rest of the Constitution.

History is a lost art.
What we have today is leftism. Read JFK's inaugural address. The left today would be howling and melting in horror if Trump gave it today.

History is a lost art.

Nothing in the above was about "leftism". It was about -- you can read it sitting right there -- Liberalism.

Unfortunately, moving the goalposts is NOT a lost art.
Funny you ignore how today's leftists reject JFK. Funny how you also run from who you are.

Funny how you're so piss-pants scared of the topic that you had to change it to something else.

Oh well.

communist.gif
View attachment 133323

That was an inchoate hallucinogenic babble that started from nowhere and went straight down the drain. Horndog has no clue what the fuck he's even babbling about.

Soros is funding the sedition, neutralize him and it stops the next day
Just the kind of RW, no evidence, character assassination that's behind all the hate. Lock her up, Obama had 2 years of control and did this BULLSHYTTE, hater dupes.
Just like a LW, no evidence but Trump is guilty until proven innocent. Even then he's guilty because he isn't a leftist.
Who said he was guilty? I go with our great justice system, which says Soros and Hillary and Obama and Lerner have done nothing wrong and your propaganda machine and you dupes are totally FOS.
Hillary did a lot wrong, that's why Comey fell back on the intent angle. Which hasn't excused anyone further down the food chain. Lerner's day is coming.
Like I said, you dupes are totally FOS. All investigated. NADA. GOPer Comey is a big mouth idiot, cost Hillary the election based on Russian hacking and fake news.

Just the kind of RW, no evidence, character assassination that's behind all the hate. Lock her up, Obama had 2 years of control and did this BULLSHYTTE, hater dupes.
Just like a LW, no evidence but Trump is guilty until proven innocent. Even then he's guilty because he isn't a leftist.
Who said he was guilty? I go with our great justice system, which says Soros and Hillary and Obama and Lerner have done nothing wrong and your propaganda machine and you dupes are totally FOS.

raw

raw

See, you don't get it.

It's over. The social experiment failed. Now we're going to have to clean up all the offal that moved in.

It's over. The social experiment failed. Now we're going to have to clean up all the offal that moved in. -Koshergrl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The above post represents a sample of most of the posts on this thread.
It's full of hate and uses, "it's not us, it's them that are filled with hate".
Oh, the sad irony.
Because it is true. Lefties are intolerant immature hate mongers. Who do you think you're fooling?
As reported endlessly on Fox and Rush etc etc, hater dupe. And Lock her UP, Soros is a Nazi financing violence and a pile of other hateful crap...Look up brainwashed, RWNJ. All investigated multiple times and NOTHING, stupid.
I'm went by Comey's own words where he informed us she was too stupid to be president.

Hillary did a lot wrong, that's why Comey fell back on the intent angle. Which hasn't excused anyone further down the food chain. Lerner's day is coming.
Like I said, you dupes are totally FOS. All investigated. NADA. GOPer Comey is a big mouth idiot, cost Hillary the election based on Russian hacking and fake news.
Source?

[
QUOTE="Doc1, post: 17521826, member: 61070"]
No, they protest EXORBITANT taxation just so people like you can get your free shit.

Tax rates now are at their lowest levels in a long, long time. This isn't about taxation, this is about you all trying to posture about a subject in order to be taken seriously amid political discourse.

It doesn't work. I don't take you seriously.

You brought up taxation dumbass.
The nonrich pay too much, the rich and giant corps don't pay enough, see sig. All fact, dupe.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwirpeuH4MDUAhVMPT4KHW-oBcQQFghFMAw&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percent-argument-is-an-abuse-of-tax-data/&usg=AFQjCNE_8LZl_VB-o4FAbNsJrxLxLCPy8g&sig2=50U2Dmrt-MjMRaHRM6UpUw
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

Run along you 6'4" double degreed pretender ;) Nobody takes anything say seriously. Nobody.[/QUOTE]
Any argument at all, moron troll? Keep voting for the greedy idiot GOP rich and another tax cut for them, fool...

Source?
All media in the world but your bs propaganda machine...Comey said he saw (russian) story on the AG and Bill Clinton meeting -she would "take it easy on Hilary" and then decided on that letter to congress ten days before the election...

10 things learned at FBI Director James Comey's hearing ... - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/comey-senate-hearing-highlights/index.html
May 3, 2017 - FBI Director James Comey addressed senators for four hours Wednesday, giving ... mostly related to Russia's meddling in the US election last year. ... 10 things we learned from FBI Director JamesComey's Senate hearing ..... Story highlights ... Bill Clinton met privately with Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
The decision Bill Clinton made that cost Hillary the election - Chicago ...
www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-james-comey-hillary-bill-clinton-20170504-story.html
May 4, 2017 - If Bill Clinton hadn't boarded Loretta Lynch's plane in June, James Comey might not have spoken out in July, then again in October, and Hillary ... and again, with devastating effect, in late October, 11 days before the election. ... "I sent a private letter" to Congress, he said — as if it wouldn't immediately leak.
Key moments from Jim Comey's Senate testimony - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/2017/.../james-comey-senate-testimony-key-moments-23792...
May 3, 2017 - The FBI director says the idea that the agency affected the election ... 05/03/2017 10:38 AM EDT ... before the Senate Judiciary Committee, one day after Hillary Clinton ... Comey said Russia backed Trump because he wasn't Clinton. ... Comey said the impromptu meeting between then-Attorney General ...

Source?
All media in the world but your bs propaganda machine...Comey said he saw (russian) story on the AG and Bill Clinton meeting -she would "take it easy on Hilary" and then decided on that letter to congress ten days before the election...

May 3, 2017 - FBI Director James Comey addressed senators for four hours Wednesday, giving ... mostly related to Russia's meddling in the US election last year. ... 10 things we learned from FBI Director JamesComey's Senate hearing ..... Story highlights ... Bill Clinton met privately with Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-james-comey-hillary-bill-clinton-20170504-story.html
May 4, 2017 - If Bill Clinton hadn't boarded Loretta Lynch's plane in June, James Comey might not have spoken out in July, then again in October, and Hillary ... and again, with devastating effect, in late October, 11 days before the election. ... "I sent a private letter" to Congress, he said — as if it wouldn't immediately leak.
www.politico.com/story/2017/.../james-comey-senate-testimony-key-moments-23792...
May 3, 2017 - The FBI director says the idea that the agency affected the election ... 05/03/2017 10:38 AM EDT ... before the Senate Judiciary Committee, one day after Hillary Clinton ... Comey said Russia backed Trump because he wasn't Clinton. ... Comey said the impromptu meeting between then-Attorney General ...
What was his evidence again? He felt they didn't like Hillary?

The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

uh-huh. trump rallies were nothing but giant love fests, right? & i am positive you were incredulous & outraged at the portland alt right white supremacist who stabbed to death innocent men defending innocent muslim women on that train right?
...another Bernie Bro, not a alt-right, whatever that is. Yes, Trump rallies were a love fest, a few maggots tried to spoil it and lost though.

uh-huh. trump has had his share of white suprememies show up at his rallies from the start. no worries though. he's a goner.

i can't wait.

Source?

And that report came from the Russians- fake news.
A guide to the past year in James Comey news and scoops - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../its-been-one-heck-of-a-year-for-james-comey-lets-r...
Jun 6, 2017 - James Comey's testimony, in less than three minutes ... most recent Washington Post reporting on Comey, Trump and the Russia ... a meeting with Bill Clinton damaged her ability to appear impartial. ... by sending the letter less than two weeks before Election Day. .... Keeping up with politics iseasy now.
Dismissal of James Comey - Wikipedia
James Comey, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), was dismissed by U.S. President Donald Trump on May 9, 2017. Comey had been under public and political pressure as a result of both the FBI's role in the Hillary Clinton email controversy and the FBI's investigation of Russian ... Appearing before Congress two days after the dismissal, Acting FBI Director ...

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?
This shooting highlights the need for some against Trump to think twice before expressing their level disappointment. High profile people on left should have been speaking out against any violence long before this happened.

Source?

What was his evidence again?
A guide to the past year in James Comey news and scoops - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../its-been-one-heck-of-a-year-for-james-comey-lets-r...
Jun 6, 2017 - James Comey's testimony, in less than three minutes ... most recent Washington Post reporting on Comey, Trump and the Russia ... a meeting with Bill Clinton damaged her ability to appear impartial. ... by sending the letter less than two weeks before Election Day. .... Keeping up with politics iseasy now.
James Comey, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), was dismissed by U.S. President Donald Trump on May 9, 2017. Comey had been under public and political pressure as a result of both the FBI's role in the Hillary Clinton email controversy and the FBI's investigation of Russian ... Appearing before Congress two days after the dismissal, Acting FBI Director ...

The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

uh-huh. trump rallies were nothing but giant love fests, right? & i am positive you were incredulous & outraged at the portland alt right white supremacist who stabbed to death innocent men defending innocent muslim women on that train right?
...another Bernie Bro, not a alt-right, whatever that is. Yes, Trump rallies were a love fest, a few maggots tried to spoil it and lost though.

uh-huh. trump has had his share of white suprememies show up at his rallies from the start. no worries though. he's a goner.

i can't wait.

Don't hold your breath, sweetie.

Liberal temper tantrums over losing were unwisely catered to instead of disposing of
That evolved into the endless Russian crap, then murder portrays of Trump, now actual murders
As long as we keep paying attention to this continuous outburst of emotions we continue the outburst of emotions
Be a President Trump, move forward and govern and deal with the never ending clamour for hearings and investigations by stating "we are not catering to your feelings over losing the election....that ship sailed...your venting period is over...we are not participating in any more investigations or hearings...we are not spending the next 3.5 years trying to mollify your feelings and suspicions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back