Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, so Bush and the Conservatives are to blame for one of you hate filled Nazis opening fire on Republicans in Congress?

Yes. Bush and the Conservatives pushed a culture of arrogant ignorance with no personal responsibility; Where debunked ideas never die, where people who push those debunked ideas are not held accountable for the failures of those ideas, where contrarianism rules, all for the sake of protecting the delicate sensibilities of people so angry that their lives did not turn out the way they were promised.

No Bush = No Palin = No Teabags = No Trump.

No shit he is a blow hard Carnival Barker by Trade

GOP Lawmaker Says Trump Lacks ‘Language Discipline’
Rep. David Schweikert (R-AZ) said that President Trump might lack the “language discipline” to avoid giving the appearance of interfering in an investigation, CNN reports.

What is the relevance of your hate spew, Herr Goebbels? How does it relate to the subject, other than to demonstrate that you fascist democrats are indeed nothing but filth spewing demagogues that the earlier Nazis you model yourselves after look restrained?
If you Orange leader lacks "Language discipline" how are the rest of his brain dead followers supposed to stop with the hate ...
I think his tweets are meant for general consumption, not policy statements. If I were his press secretary and were asked..."what did the President mean by his tweet last night?" I would answer..."I don't know but if you figure it out...let me know."

I wonder how much tweeting has damaged civil discourse?

I see, so Bush and the Conservatives are to blame for one of you hate filled Nazis opening fire on Republicans in Congress?

Yes. Bush and the Conservatives pushed a culture of arrogant ignorance with no personal responsibility; Where debunked ideas never die, where people who push those debunked ideas are not held accountable for the failures of those ideas, where contrarianism rules, all for the sake of protecting the delicate sensibilities of people so angry that their lives did not turn out the way they were promised.

You had two Bushes and now you have a Trump. Deal with it.

I wonder how much tweeting has damaged civil discourse?
What about Facebook...I do neither. I don't think anyone cares what I had for lunch today. If you do...you are one bored lifeless motherfucker. Lol.

"No Trump" Haha you're a card.

[
If you Orange leader lacks "Language discipline" how are the rest of his brain dead followers supposed to stop with the hate ...

It was one of you Nazis who went on a shooting spree, Herr Goebbels.

Cut the hate , fuckwad.

No Pothead --- it was one of y'all Composition Fallacists.

He was out to shoot "Republicans". As a blanket label. That makes him an intellectual kindred spirit -- of yours. You and the rest of the cereberally gelatinous cretins who insist on putting everybody into two bags.
Republicans are going to wear LSU hats at tonight's game to honor their fallen colleague.

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?
Funny how you attempt to paint both sides as violent when only the left are murdering and destroying property.

[

Cut the hate , fuckwad.

He was out to shoot "Republicans". As a blanket label. That makes him an intellectual kindred spirit -- of yours. You and the rest of the cereberally gelatinous cretins who insist on putting everybody into two bags.
Republicans are going to wear LSU hats at tonight's game to honor their fallen colleague.

Actually both teams will be wearing LSU emblems in solidarity. That's why I joined them with my avatar.

Lotta wags around here desperately climb on the wounded to score their own personal points while apparently oblivious to a victim still down and fighting for his life. I mean even the Congress gets that that's a priority.

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?
Funny how you attempt to paint both sides as violent when only the left are murdering and destroying property.
The preponderance of physical violence and property damage has come from young radicals on the left.

Movement has been around since about 1760's after the end of French-Indian War when Crown began to tax colonist.

So that's silly. The colonists protested no taxation without representation, whereas today's teabags protest taxation with representation.

[

Cut the hate , fuckwad.

Actually both teams will be wearing LSU emblems in solidarity. That's why I joined them with my avatar.

Lotta wags around here desperately climb on the wounded to score their own personal points while apparently oblivious to a victim still down and fighting for his life. I mean even the Congress gets that that's a priority.

Well said Pogo :beer:

The preponderance of physical violence and property damage has come from young radicals on the left.

Untrue, but perhaps it's arguable that the preponderance of double-standard selective cherrypicking tries to claim that. I'll give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back