Holy Hypocrites

Trump must be poor what with all that private jet travel.
Not to mention al that property he probably really doesn't own.
And what with his daughter marrying a savvy billionaire who probably has ZERO idea concerning his father-in-laws worth.
Feel stupid yet?
Who are you talking to?

Vote for Trump if you choose.
How about commenting on the fact that Bible thumpers want Jesus for President?

The scary thing is, they want that because they want to bring on Armageddon so they can be "Raptured"....it's a very dangerous and delusional thing, that if taken literally is going to get us ALL killed....as in end of ALL life on this planet.

It's funny that you seem more worried about "Christian" radicals who simply want to warn people of an "Armageddon" that may or may not ever come than you are by Muslim extremists who are already engaged in a "Holy War" and are already beheading anyone (infidels) who does not live by the Quran.

Huh? You must have not read about 60% of my posts, which have been in some way dealing with Radical Islam.

Guilty as charged. I have not read any of your other posts. I hope you are as consistent as you claim to be.

I'm sorry the Evangelical's are out to lunch, they're not trying to warn people of Armageddon...they WANT Armageddon so they can be "Raptured", just listen to the majority of Evangelical Ministers.

I was born and raised in a very religious home. I was exposed to very little else in the way of 'religious education' in my youth.

I do not recall EVER knowing anyone who "WANTED" Armageddon. Not even for the sake of rapture.

Trump is trying to get the evangelicals to bleev he is one of them. He thinks they are stupid enough to buy it. He is counting on it.

He is a 100 percent unadulterated huckster. His success is not a sign of his greatness, it is indicative of the gullibility of the rubes.

The same kind of people who pour their money into his temples of gambling and lose their asses.

Trump is trying to get the evangelicals to bleev he is one of them. He thinks they are stupid enough to buy it. He is counting on it.

He is a 100 percent unadulterated huckster. His success is not a sign of his greatness, it is indicative of the gullibility of the rubes.
They aren't stupid, they just aren't as principled as they pretend. He's a pretender and they're pretenders.

They aren't stupid, they just aren't as principled as they pretend. He's a pretender and they're pretenders.

Yeah.... I can't bring myself to care why religious people might support Trump (or any other Conservative candidate for that matter) - be they hypocrites for doing so or not.

I can point out some pretty serious acts of hypocrisy among the leftardz as well. (Like how they claim to be for the rights of children even as they turn a blind eye to the human rights denied by abortion) but I digress.

I'll take even a dead closeted gay republican over any living Libturd on any given day.

Yeah.... I can't bring myself to care why religious people might support Trump (or any other Conservative candidate for that matter) - be they hypocrites for doing so or not.

I can point out some pretty serious acts of hypocrisy among the leftardz as well. (Like how they claim to be for the rights of children even as they turn a blind eye to the human rights denied by abortion) but I digress.

I'll take even a dead closeted gay republican over any living Libturd on any given day.
Nasty post. You're against abortion unless you can kill liberals, leftists or gays.

Nasty post. You're against abortion unless you can kill liberals, leftists or gays.

The point was about how libturds have no higher ground to be point out the hypocrisies of others.

And your attack on me is not even close to being true. I support Constitutional rights and the EQUAL protections of all.

Though your comment does make me wonder if you would still support abortion if someone on the RIGHT were to come up with a prenatal test to detect homosexuality and then give would be parents the option to abort those genetically gay children before they are "born."

You know, like the way clinics are already doing that against babies likely to have downs syndrome.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back