🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homeland security begging parents to not put their children at risk after 7 yr old guatemalan

Homeland Security ‘Begging Parents’ To Not Put ‘Their Children At Risk’ After 7-Year-Old Guatemalan Girl Dies Of Dehydration

The Department of Homeland Security is “begging” parents to not put themselves or their children at risk following the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl in the hospital hours after her father turned himself and his daughter in to Border Patrol officers in New Mexico.

-----------------------------------

Oh imagine that and to think the pathetic leftist retards call the cops on ppl for their kids playing in the yard or walking to school alone.
Wait until their own bs blows back on to them too LOL>
The parents need to be prosecuted for putting their children thru this. They think they can use CHILDREN to manipulate government policy. Seems like terrorism to me.

The Department of Homeland Security is “begging” parents to not put themselves or their children at risk following the death of a 7-year-old Guatemalan girl in the hospital hours after her father turned himself and his daughter in to Border Patrol officers in New Mexico.
The homeland security people do realize that some people may not have a choice because they may not have the money for food, right?

God bless you and those who don't get enough to eat always!!!

Holly

P.S. If the homeland security people want everyone to be okay, they know what it is that they must do, right? Get off the toad stool and make the needed difference.

Upgrading Ellis Island would make it easier.

How will that stop people from walking across the border?
Ellis Island processes the undocumented and can turn them into well identified, well documented foreign nationals in our Republic. It is a federal obligation since 1808.

You didn't address my question, merely gave a trite, meaningless phrase. Color me shocked.
not dumbed down enough for the right wing?

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. We should have no illegal problem.

Ellis Island processes the undocumented and can turn them into well identified, well documented foreign nationals in our Republic. It is a federal obligation since 1808.

You didn't address my question, merely gave a trite, meaningless phrase. Color me shocked.

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. We should have no illegal problem.

And now back to the real world. How will upgrading Ellis Island prevent illegals from walking across the southern border?

I do believe I have once again helped you paint yourself into a corner.

And now back to the real world. How will upgrading Ellis Island prevent illegals from walking across the southern border?

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. We should have no illegal problem. Upgrading Ellis Island and issuing federal ids to foreign nationals is more cost effective there and not on the border.

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. We should have no illegal problem. Upgrading Ellis Island and issuing federal ids to foreign nationals is more cost effective there and not on the border.

The walls of that corner are not going away. Again, how does upgrading Ellis Island prevent people from walking across the southern border?

The walls of that corner are not going away. Again, how does upgrading Ellis Island prevent people from walking across the southern border?
we don't care; they have to get a federal id. to be legal in the US. If they don't have a federal id. it makes it easier for law enforcement.

we don't care; they have to get a federal id. to be legal in the US. If they don't have a federal id. it makes it easier for law enforcement.

And there it is, we don't care.

not dumbed down enough for the right wing? sovereignty is ensured by lawful participation in our markets and for foreign nationals, that should require a federal id.

not dumbed down enough for the right wing? sovereignty is ensured by lawful participation in our markets and for foreign nationals, that should require a federal id.

Which would be required to vote? Unless you're going to start demanding peoples' papers in the street, how is upgrading Ellis Island going to prevent people from walking across the southern border? You haven't addressed that.

Which would be required to vote? Unless you're going to start demanding peoples' papers in the street, how is upgrading Ellis Island going to prevent people from walking across the southern border? You haven't addressed that.
There is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. With Ellis Island open for business, anyone can come in as a tourist. A federal id should be required for foreign nationals in the US. Tourists don't need to vote.

Asylum seekers could also be processed more efficiently at the facility.

An uniform rule of naturalization should require some time in the US from foreign nationals before they can apply for citizenship and the franchise.

There is no provision for excuses in the federal doctrine. Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. With Ellis Island open for business, anyone can come in as a tourist. A federal id should be required for foreign nationals in the US. Tourists don't need to vote.

Asylum seekers could also be processed more efficiently at the facility.

An uniform rule of naturalization should require some time in the US from foreign nationals before they can apply for citizenship and the franchise.

You're just full of excuses, aren't you? That said zero about the border. Keep trying until you run out of excuses.

The responsible parties are, in order, the organizers of the caravans. The people who funded and helped provision the caravan along the way. The parents of the child.

Forum List

Back