Homosexuality is in the bible.

Not really. I'm calling the god you imagine, an asshole. So in fact, that makes you, and not a some mythical entity, the real asshole. You might wanna work on that. Just sayin'

And to put it into perspective, I do not hate unicorns. But I might easily get frustrated with a child (even one I love) if they kept insisting, well into adulthood, "Daddy; unicorns really do exist, and thus, it's okie doke to be a homophobe."

That help?

Why is it okay to be a Christophobe [?] and not okay to be a homophobe? You appear to be a hypocritical bigot to me.

It's not. In fact, I'm the rare exception in my family of very devout Christians, who I love to pieces.

Hate the stupidity, and not the group the stupid are members of. Are you seeing? Judge what and not who.

I hate the stupidity of homosexuals. Looks like we're both phobic bigots. Good to meet ya.

Why is it okay to be a Christophobe [?] and not okay to be a homophobe? You appear to be a hypocritical bigot to me.

It's not. In fact, I'm the rare exception in my family of very devout Christians, who I love to pieces.

Hate the stupidity, and not the group the stupid are members of. Are you seeing? Judge what and not who.

I hate the stupidity of homosexuals. Looks like we're both phobic bigots. Good to meet ya.

That's not hating stupidty, Stupid. That's hating homosexuals.

Now then, are there gay people who are assholes? Sure; no doubt. Are there Christians who are assholes? Again; no doubt. Are there Athiests who are double-barreled prick, smug, arrogant, total fucking assholes? Yes; one need look no further than me.

Judge the man, not the group to which you associate the man. You'll be a better person; and on the off chance you do meet your maker, post mortem, you'll meet with greater approval, God willing. Kinduva Pascal's Gambit sorta thing.

Whadaya think?

Last edited:

Now then, are there gay people who are assholes? Sure; no doubt. Are there Christians who are assholes? Again; no doubt. Are there Athiests who are double-barreled prick, smug, arrogant, total fucking assholes? Yes; one need look no further than me.

Judge the man, not the group to which you associate the man. You'll be a better person; and on the off chance you do meet your maker, post mortem, you'll meet with greater approval, God willing. Kinduva Pascal's Gambit sorta thing.

Whadaya think?

I don't hate homosexuals. Well, I think you might do better if on the off chance you meet your maker by not calling your maker an asshole.

Last edited:

Whadaya think?

Well, I think you might do better if on the off chance you meet your maker by not calling your maker an asshole.

Agreed, Asshole (I was calling you that, as I clarified earlier. Are you paying attention, Ash?)

Last edited:

Whadaya think?

Well, I think you might do better if on the off chance you meet your maker by not calling your maker an asshole.

Agreed, Asshole (I was calling you that, as I clarified earlier. Are you paying attention, Ash?)

Yes, I am paying attention and you appear to be really confused. Have a good day.

Anyone can pretend to be gay, or be gay for a day, as we call it. But let me ask you: are you gay?

I'm gay at times. I was gay the other night when I had a few friends over and we sipped some real fine Anejo Tequila. We turned on some music and chatted and had a gay old time.

Very funny. I mean are you a homosexual?

Nope. I'm a heterosexual. I'm just a normal male. I don't think of myself as someone special like homosexuals do.

Last edited:
Funny how the left is hyper sensitive to Christian anti-homosexual dogma when believers of the Koran advocate murdering homosexuals by stoning to death.

So are they doing this in America on a large enough scale to be noticed by everyday Americans.

To the OP, God isn't real, and I don't give a fuck what a non existent being thinks.

Yes, you don't give a fuck to such an extent that you feel the need to run into every religious thread you can find just so that you can tell us all how you don't give a fuck. :eusa_hand:

FYI, I think that's defined as "giving a major fuck".

I swear, atheists spend more time evangelizing about their disbelief than Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses EVER do about their belief.

I'm gay at times. I was gay the other night when I had a few friends over and we sipped some real fine Anejo Tequila. We turned on some music and chatted and had a gay old time.

Nope. I'm a heterosexual. I'm just a normal male. I don't think of myself as someone special like homosexuals do.

Of course you don't. Mygod, Ash; what kind of asshole would taunt you whilst you quench your terror with gay, nay self, hatred?

Have mercy, you merciless fucks!! Ash is hurting. Of course, as Dan Savage and others assert, nay teach, it indeed gets better. (really, really better.) But our fabulous friend, Ash, needs our patient understanding at this critical time in his development.

So yes, dearheart, Ash. Faggots are evil and ungodly. Their taught and heavenly bodies, with sumptuous and throbbing manliness, that any red blooded god fearing man just cannot resist grabbing and taking into their wanton and sexually repressed mouths, is the devil taunting you.

Resist, Ash! Give not into your satan-inspired urges, praise babyjesus.

Amen.

Of course you don't. Mygod, Ash; what kind of asshole would taunt you whilst you quench your terror with gay, nay self, hatred?

Have mercy, you merciless fucks!! Ash is hurting. Of course, as Dan Savage and others assert, nay teach, it indeed gets better. (really, really better.) But our fabulous friend, Ash, needs our patient understanding at this critical time in his development.

So yes, dearheart, Ash. Faggots are evil and ungodly. Their taught and heavenly bodies, with sumptuous and throbbing manliness, that any red blooded god fearing man just cannot resist grabbing and taking into their wanton and sexually repressed mouths, is the devil taunting you.

Amen.

Dan Savage is a bullying hateful little punk who needs his nose busted.

So are they doing this in America on a large enough scale to be noticed by everyday Americans.

To the OP, God isn't real, and I don't give a fuck what a non existent being thinks.

Well, it is very apparent how those who do not have faith in God seem to express themselves with no apparent concern towards their fellow man.

Why should I respect a belief that is grounded in nothing but blind faith?

Because you expect us to respect YOUR belief, grounded in the blind faith that there's nothing in the universe beyond what you can see and understand.

And besides, there's this little thing called "common courtesy". Perhaps you've heard of it?

I have faith that there is something out there, because if there isn't then what the hell are we here for. If God is one who condemns people to eternal suffering then fuck him and fuck all who believe in him. He should never have given us the choice in the first place whether to believe in him or not because a truly loving God would love us regardless of what choices we make in life.

LilOlLady, I'm certain you have sinned plenty in life, as have we all. And therefore you have NO RIGHT to judge anyone. Let he who has not sinned throw the first stone. How many stones have you thrown?
Man condems himself by both his words and deeds. God gave Adam a choice. God provided a Savior for you but only if you accept God's gift ---- that is your choice.

You actually believe that's rational don't you?

As opposed to believing that humanity is the pinnacle of life in the universe? Or that if YOU can't understand something, it must perforce not exist? THAT'S your idea of "rational", is it?

Amen.

Yes he is, girlfriend. Dan is just a big faggot, and his hot throbbing cock has no place in your repressed and wanton ass, no matter how well you've bleached it in preparation for some heavy hung cutie having his way with your little girl hiney.

Good thinking, Ash. Try to not pitch a tent in your panties. God hates faggots!!!

Amen.

Yes he is, girlfriend. Dan is just a big faggot, and his hot throbbing cock has no place in your repressed and wanton ass, no matter how well you've bleached it in preparation for some heavy hung cutie having his way with your little girl hiney.

Good thinking, Ash. Try to not pitch a tent in your panties. God hates faggots!!!

I've seen him and heard him. Dan Savage is a bullying hateful little punk who needs his nose busted. I will gladly volunteer, but the little coward punk would sue me.

I've seen him and heard him. Dan Savage is a bullying hateful little punk who needs his nose busted. I will gladly volunteer, but the little coward punk would sue me.

Hardly. He's easily the most rational and reasoned voice in matters of love and relationships, be they gay or straight.

Hardly. He's easily the most rational and reasoned voice in matters of love and relationships, be they gay or straight.

Then why was the idiot insulting Christians and bashing the Bible at a "Journalism" lecture? He's a fucking idiot and so are you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Then why was the idiot insulting Christians and bashing the Bible at a "Journalism" lecture? He's a fucking idiot and so are you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao0k9qDsOvs]Dan Savage discusses bible at High School Journalism convention - YouTube[/ame]

Because you never heard of Dan prior today when I mentioned him and you think he must be some Homonazi loon, which he is not.

I'm straight, and think even my ilk should be in awe of the sage advice Dan Savage offers in "Savage Love" a column I think a national treasure.

Lighten up. Being cool, and objective, while abandoning hate, can be kinda nice, for you, me, anyone. Imagine if Osama BL chilled and thought Christain Yanks were cool, even if different in their opinons?

Everyone wins, when studity diminishes.

I agree with that. Homosexuality is behavior and behavior is learned.

NO! (you abject fucking moron) Sexual orientation is what it is; as programmed in us by fucking NATURE.

But does that mean I cannot get a blow job while in prison? No. Does it mean chicks cannot experiment whilst in college, if it's the cause celebre? No. We're rational beings (maybe even you too, albeit, I do wonder), and can do all manner of shit contrary to our nature.

BUT BEHAVIOR DOES NOT ALTER OUR NATURE!!!!! (which, btw, dipshit, we know exists, due to many studies, which show patterns in nature that utterly debunk the myth that being gay could possibly be the product of random choice. Check birth order studies. Then grow a fucking brain cell, and stop being a little fucking maggot homophobe, which btw, is no skin of my nose. The fuck I give = exactly 0. But you'll be a better and happier person. No shit. Try it, you'll like it.)

You appear to be very angry. That seems to be a common trait among homosexuals.

Good little bigot. Ignore what he says and focus on the tone. Why don't more people call people out for this kind of stuff?

Forum List

Back